[2013.05.15] Earn FREE miracle coins on Android, iOS, and PC with SponsorPay!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Earn FREE miracle coins on  Android, iOS, and PC

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces the launch of opportunity to earn FREE Miracle Coins for players in partnership with SponsorPay on iOS, Android and Windows (PC). You can do small tasks to receive Miracle Coins.

Among the main tasks are to watch promotional video, download application and run it, or to reach a certain level in the application after installation. For these actions you get a different number of Miracle Coins, and the more complex the task, the more Miracle Coins you get. When the task is complete you can safely return to Warspear Online, for which you did all this before. And by the name of White Wanderer, you receive as much currency as was stated in SponsorPay!

SponsorPay is the leading value-exchange advertising platform providing high-quality brand engagement for advertisers and driving user acquisition as well as content monetization for publishers of mobile and social apps.

*Opportunity to earn FREE miracle coins for Symbian and Windows Mobile will be available in following updates.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND and SponsorPay teams

THX aigrind on pc it works fine i earned 21 m coins already:). One question it is bound to device or account?

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces the launch of opportunity to earn FREE Miracle Coins for players in partnership with SponsorPay on iOS, Android and Windows (PC). You can do small tasks to receive Miracle Coins.

Among the main tasks are to watch promotional video, download application and run it, or to reach a certain level in the application after installation. For these actions you get a different number of Miracle Coins, and the more complex the task, the more Miracle Coins you get. When the task is complete you can safely return to Warspear Online, for which you did all this before. And by the name of White Wanderer, you receive as much currency as was stated in SponsorPay!

*Opportunity to earn FREE miracle coins for Symbian and Windows Mobile will be available in following updates.

Sincerely,

where is for my country :wacko: ?

"Unfortunately there are currently no offers available for your country. Please try again later"

i dnt got 2 my country  :'( :'( :'( :'( :cray: :cray: :cray:

i dnt got 2 my country  :'( :'( :'( :'( :cray: :cray: :cray:

yea

i need know, how many country can use it, and what is country's name?

Sorry but in my opinion tapjoy and this are a total shit some mcoins 5 or a bit more for download crap in your device , waste of mbs for download for nothing I prefer to waste 15€ in paypal for a  3k , great replenish  ;D well I already waste 3O€for month in ws  and i feel rich xD  but nothing comparated with hassn awwww

THX aigrind on pc it works fine i earned 21 m coins already:). One question it boud to device or account?

what did you do to earn mcoins? :unknw:

he probably in country that has a lot of shit, or he buyed all the apps  :lol:

i had only 2 option. a shit browser game for 270mcoin (theres no way i play it, better buy those mcoins) and a download app for 3mcoin :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

after modification of sms payment, i cant use other way for buy m.coins :facepalm: thanks for this :facepalm:

this is good for player play with  symbian , now we ca with PC tANKYOUUUU :drinks: :good: :shout: :yahoo:

I had to register on some site for 21 mcoin, I had 5 offers this one was only for free, all others u must pay.

Aloha a todos quiero el servicio de sms xq no puedo comprar miricles por culpa de uno tenemos que pagar la conscuensia todos no es justo ,todos aqellos q tengan el mismo problema pupliquen asi nos dan bola  :clapping: :clapping: >:D >:D >:D

I not know what is sadder ...  :wacko:  If we unload programs to get free coins miracles or that the creators / owners of the programs have to give miracles to get people to download  :facepalm:  In any case is just my thought, actually not a bad idea  :crazy:

did some long survey of 86 mcions it said would recieve in 35 mins did it 5 times 6 hours ago didnt recieve shit yet :wacko:

dsnt the sponsor pay renew the task list every day? :tease: 

did the free mcion tasks bt nw no new ones :bad:

:(  Why Changed Mcoin on Android (Malaysia Region) to 350mcoin instead 367mcoin like usuall :(

:facepalm:

this is the reason?? or just a 3.5.1 error? they will fix it?  :facepalm:

Is not a error is thanks to some argentina players using bugs in the sms. Sorry for those players who dont use a bug for get mcoins , but support team need to check all transactions and suspicious accounts of many people , block accounts of the players who used the bug , fix the bug and make this game more fair to every people who waste his real money for the correct amount of miracle coins.

check this link and you could know why is temporaly disabled.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=84492.0

i dont get it  :cray: could some one tell me step by step how i can earn it  via windows (pc)  :friends: thx

почему когда  я захожу на сайт для заработка бесплатных ЧМ мне выбивает это "

К сожалению, сейчас для Вашей страны нет предложений. Пожалуйста, повторите попытку позже"

:diablo: :shok: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :facepalm:

[/size]

For all countrys its not aivable.

I know sponsorpay from another game and on this and on the other game i noticed about half of the time you dont receive the mcoins in the time they say you will get the mcoins in.

At the left bottom of the site i a button "support" (i only know the Dutch site, so dont know exactly what is the term)

If you click there, you see a new page, with all the offers you accepted, and if the time has gone without you having the mcoins you can report a problem. Then send a message or make screenshot of that you archived what needed.

Then in a few day most of the times you will get the mcoins.

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

Sincerely,

""""Unfortunately there are currently no offers available for your country. Please try again later. """"

where my country...... :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Um I've been working on getting miracle coins through this, but lately i havent been receiving the miracle coins after downloading and starting the listed apps. Any suggestions or help please. Thx

Um I've been working on getting miracle coins through this, but lately i havent been receiving the miracle coins after downloading and starting the listed apps. Any suggestions or help please. Thx

I know sponsorpay from another game and on this and on the other game i noticed about half of the time you dont receive the mcoins in the time they say you will get the mcoins in.

At the left bottom of the site i a button "support" (i only know the Dutch site, so dont know exactly what is the term)

If you click there, you see a new page, with all the offers you accepted, and if the time has gone without you having the mcoins you can report a problem. Then send a message or make screenshot of that you archived what needed.

Then in a few day most of the times you will get the mcoins.

Por favor que no haiga gente que se hacen llamar escamers porque me lo cargo! :aggressive: :lol: queria comunicaros que si hay alguno que se interese en venderme Item level 18 de curandero para shaman y necromance que me lo diga  EN SERVER EU-EMERALD ::) yo los compraria con un recargo de saldo a vuestros moviles razonando el precio y enviandome su numero de movil por privado :friends: para que reconoscan mis mc y elf  escriban en privado sobre mi ofresimiento de compra aqui teneis los nombres ::) aH! Ytambien los compro con gold y si no me llega lo pago a plazos :rofl: pero eso si  ;) cumplo con mis propuestas no me sean escamers  :shok:

Shaman : Goremon

Necromance : Gorex

Priest : Gorechan

HOW? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Most of the PC suggestions are full of spam, hidden agreements and payments, significant download requirements, adware ect. Think I only found one so far that was reasonable and that was to "like" a certain facebook page. I Would like to see more reasonable offers in the future.