[2013.05.15] "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.5.1 bug fixes

snorlax

IT should say five instead of give :rofl:

huehahaha  :rofl:  But wrong topic  :friends:

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Why my guild was assigned two completely strangers out of nowhere today???

What kind of bug is that???

Developers, can you look into that?

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Why my guild was assigned two completely strangers out of nowhere today???

What kind of bug is that???

Developers, can you look into that?

It's happening because any member of your guild can invite players.

Reduce Font size for Name or Guild name.

And make this two differ in color.

The Screen was to crowded with letters especially in caravan,

we cant see our characters.

smaller font and different color of username to guild name will be more decent.  :good:

I agree and the option to edit guild name in case of typo...

sapphire server lags a lot hell lot every 10sec stucks. The skills need 2-3sec to take effect thats really bad. Hope some actions r taken.

[glow=purple,2,300]Встречай, Рубин:[/glow]

[glow=orange,2,300]1. Opium - шаман[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]2. Irkutsk - некромант[/glow]

[glow=green,2,300]3. Rinox - друид[/glow]

Is impossible to do arena or hunt :facepalm:..Skills need 3-4 sec to be active..Even when you try to trade something ,you get disconnect immediately ..

Sick and tired about this..

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr delay on skill use,slownet info's zzzzzzzzzzzz...... I quit this game untill smthing is fixed.It is lagging every 3sec damn :diablo:

Guest XthekingX

Post 100 <3

AnyWay

fix Thr ducking LAg

fix the party chat button in settings please because it won't let me change if I wanted it on or not

soooooo true ...i cant pvp ..cant hunt ..and cant do arena ..all skills take 3-4 sec and some more then 4-5 sec..its too much ...bcoz m mage ..its like hell ..bcoz all skills take 5 sex ..fix it fast

:diablo:

soooooo true ...i cant pvp ..cant hunt ..and cant do arena ..all skills take 3-4 sec and some more then 4-5 sec..its too much ...bcoz m mage ..its like hell ..bcoz all skills take 5 sex ..fix it fast

:diablo:

yes true, very bad lag especially play in US Sapphire Server. Please Fix It ASAP... :pardon: :pardon:

DEVS hi hellooow yohooo devsss ., still der?  can u fixed the server connection  , i have good connection i can stream yotube without buff. Why if i play warspear im always dc ,hmm maybe 3min ,5min or 6,, ..  im using symbian and android device ,both same problem...   

Am having an Issue I bought 480Mcoints and I didn't get them but I let it pass so today on May 26th, 2013 I,bought 1000Mcoints and I only recieve 640 why?! This game has been doing this and am upset by it please let me know what can I do? Or if u can fix this problem am sure am not the only one with this problem, Thank you for ur time I appreciate.

Am having an Issue I bought 480Mcoints and I didn't get them but I let it pass so today on May 26th, 2013 I,bought 1000Mcoints and I only recieve 640 why?! This game has been doing this and am upset by it please let me know what can I do? Or if u can fix this problem am sure am not the only one with this problem, Thank you for ur time I appreciate.

If there is any issue send tckt to gms or post here. They will find a solution.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?board=30.0