[2013.05.15] "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.5.1 bug fixes

snorlax

When snorlax said the creators will recive gold is that free if we we make th

The guild. or what?!?!

When release the v3.5.1 to Symbian you will announce, right?

Its already been released just go downlod it.

Guest XthekingX

Devs

Can you fix the link in Downloa page for android?

Cuz it say ( not avabile for your country ) :wacko:

And when i downloa it.it 3.4.4 :wacko:

party offline,bug in clan chat, (game crashed) and other things fixed very quick, thank uuuu :yahoo:

So then this is why today was repair scroll day  :yahoo: :yahoo: . Nice plan devs  :good:  :lol:

Am sorry to disturb you devs but I just got Online and I had some lag I thought it was part of my Connection but No it's not I have full Bars, So then I saw on Alliance or Trade Chat people seem to be Complaining about the lag going on so please fix it as soon as possible and be quick about it Ty have a nice day And Ty for your time.

still cant figure out whats the wrong with 3.5.1 update.. ever.y 5 sec it seems my character not moving and it takes 3 sec to load all chars and npcs at a certain area when you switch location..  :unknw:

fix it please.. i lost most of my arena ticks..  :facepalm:

goood job admin,,,,now there is one more problem more than this,,,the users of eu server are sufferinu issue,,,thankyou

Great, now mara isnt droping anyting...9kills no drops.not even sphere. and the funn part is that rogues are tryng to farm mara alone, killing the farm party. Idk but this is not funny. Why dont you add stealh on rangers?? So that fb can have a stealh???

still cant see the pt chat at the background.. :facepalm:

Since update party chat at background gets disabled by default.

you have to fix it menu-options-chat-party chat  not so hard  :facepalm:

49726_.png

Next update should come in next month at 15 June.

where u get this information, its dev said it or just u make forecast ??  :clapping:

Yeah party chat keeps getting turned off all the time. But when it's off party chat still works. Is it a bug?

snorlax is there anything to do about windows idk if anyone else is having problems but i cannot install the 3.5 or 3.5.1 for the website.... everytime i do i uninstall the one i have and reinstall the new one but it still says i have 3.4.4 version why???? it data caches and everything

plllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz help with thisss

ps.... i am runing on a windows xp and i am on the us saphire server idk if this helps any

Reduce Font size for Name or Guild name.

And make this two differ in color.

The Screen was to crowded with letters especially in caravan,

we cant see our characters.

smaller font and different color of username to guild name will be more decent.  :good:

hey devs why my main char not able to log in??only him is getting coonection with the server lost when other dont get this

ezioasin-bd lvl18

50089_.jpg