[2013.05.15] "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.5.1 bug fixes

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

Today we released new version of the game in which we have fixed bugs found after launch of "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.5

The latest version of the game may be downloaded from the download page. Android users could update the game directly from Google Play.

In AppStore and Nokia OviStore the new version will be available after approval process completed (but you are still able to play with the old client).

Fixed issues related to unexpected client crashing due to guild-related actions.

Fixed displaying messages in the guild chat

Fixed error when players will be able to create guilds with the same name as existing ones has. Guild with duplicate names are already disbanded and creators will receive Gold and Unity Sign via game mail which were spent.

Fixed issues with not showing guild name.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

FAQ about update 3.5.1

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

Today we released new version of the game in which we have fixed bugs found after launch of "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.5

The latest version of the game may be downloaded from the download page. Android users could update the game directly from Google Play.

In AppStore and Nokia OviStore the new version will be available after approval process completed (but you are still able to play with the old client).

Fixed issues related to unexpected client crashing due to guild-related actions.

Fixed displaying messages in the guild chat

Fixed error when players will be able to create guilds with the same name as existing ones has. Guild with duplicate names are already disbanded and creators will receive Gold and Unity Sign via game mail which were spent.

Fixed issues with not showing guild name.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

FAQ about update 3.5

i think hide guild name feature :(

maraksha has been fixed or still bug  O:-) ?

Just killed marak twice after maintenance and quest is STILL broken!  Devs this is extremely frustrating to get a lvl 14 dk there and waste pots for nothing.  You need to mail fang to these players.

Yesterday at night was the last upgrade with bug on guild and chat and problems with autoclose in android , this is another upgrade from today with more things fixed? wasting many mbs for install warspear one time and again one time :facepalm:

Thanks for the fast work  Warspear Team !!!!  :clapping:

• Developer

i think hide guild name feature :(

maraksha has been fixed or still bug  O:-) ?

Mara will be fixed soon. That issue was tricky, but solved for now. Changes to Mara will be applied ASAP.

• Developer

Yesterday at night was the last upgrade with bug on guild and chat and problems with autoclose in android , this is another upgrade from today with more things fixed? wasting many mbs for install warspear one time and again one time :facepalm:

Thanks for the fast work  Warspear Team !!!!  :clapping:

If you have 3.5.1 version, then everything is fine

Next update should come in next month at 15 June.

could be good  in only 1 month : *  with new things , rank in guild , lvl up guild , etc etc  cant wait  :yahoo:

If you have 3.5.1 version, then everything is fine

Yes already my version is 3.5.1 everything is fine no need to download again uffffff  :bomb: , thanks for your work!!! :good:

Next update should come in next month at 15 June.

new war zone ayvondil, new level, new skill class, new gear and new quest after guild update complate

Guest XthekingX

thx

but can you make hydra 60k hp again :unknw:

hydra more than 1kk hp and still giving noob reward

hydra drop blade S.D  :crazy: (kidding)

hydra drop blade S.D  :crazy: (kidding)

lol hydra now drop new costume :blush: (kidding too)

cant showing items to alliance chat (android)

this is bug?

or this feature not compatible for android?

alliance chat isnt trade chat  :crazy: :facepalm:

:'( :'( :'( zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :'( :'( :'(

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Servers off under maintenance , I hope this can be the last and can play after without problems , good work warspear team !!!

i still cant see the party chat when i close the menu.. all other chats are ok but i see the pt chat only when i open it..

Go options... you see ur party chat is off then... you can put it on and you see on ur screen like before ;)

i still cant see the party chat when i close the menu.. all other chats are ok but i see the pt chat only when i open it..

its automatically been checking out in the settings :) u have to go menu.. settings and check the party chat option than ull see the chats :)

alliance chat isnt trade chat  :crazy: :facepalm:

yeah, but user pc can use this feature ..

i hope aigrind make all devices can't using

alliance chat for showing items..

NOOB!!!!! Seduce u dont need to put a wish at the end of every maintanance chat  :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool:

When i say that he wants to be Russellelf....he starts to cry...

that's the reason :facepalm: :facepalm:

i hope they really fix it now :blush:

this is my first time i see MMORPG updating twice n a lot of maintenance in 1 week :facepalm:

Please give cl quest item(fang) to those who already killed maraksha  :unknw:

Please give cl quest item(fang) to those who already killed maraksha  :unknw:

You need to kill it again , sorry.