Personal Warehouse , and account safe

crossfit

Do you like the ideas?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the ideas?

• Yes, I like the warehouse and the second suggestion, make my account more safe.
    • No, dont like nothing
    • I like the first idea , warehouse
    • I like the second idea , account safe

Well dear mates here the double suggestion

Here one:

Our bag have a limit space and slots and sometimes we need to trade items with other people or do multibox with 2 accounts for exchange items in another char called bank.

The solution could be make a warehouse to every player and personal with a password required for open it, also all gold and  items on the bag like weapons and your set could to move without problem to the warehouse without unbind only save your precius items or old items without use  , with it hackers , scammers need the "password"  for steal you some important items and gold guys the GOLD!!!  and  your bag could get more space for questing or new items.

The warehouse could be like the bag with extra slots if you want to extend , other solution is to add more slots in the actually bag.

This game is on developement every months , years with new items and always we need to get new sets and keep the old or delete or unbind and scammers have the way really easy , imagine your account with all your gold and precius items in your warehouse with a password required , scammer cannot do anything.

Here other:

Dear developers on last months many people being scammed and his accounts , items got steal or only delete

well the solution could be really easy , read it fine , when you wanna delete a character you need to write the character name, ok how this can be possible ? without problems only writting the character name ? how to change it? make a personal password for everything , delete character , delete any item in bag , weapons , set , etc

then when you want delete anything a message appear do you want to delete this items ,or character? enter your personal password like if you give account to any guy or only lost it for some issue you cant lose nothing , because no one can delete your character and your items . with this my ♥♥♥♥ing rogue will be still with my dear lost troll face costume and all my items  :facepalm:

Thanks

vote poll and post your opinion or ideas about it.

Is more important the second suggestion than the warehouse , but I am sure if developers check this topic they will add a warehouse first than help to make more safe the players accounts :facepalm:  , is not hard , change when delete a character , put a secret password like a pin of the phone and for delete any items equiped with personal stats , same use a pin for delete... easy  to do , I hope in next updates can do something devs. The segurity is the most important in this game  :bomb:

yes yes, YES! i agree with both of your suggestions 100%. The security system isnt safe at all, so yeah having a "secondary" secret pincode to delete your accounts,/drop/sell any items would be VERY handy.

I REALLY LIKED THIS IDEA, ITS THE BEST I SEEN SO FAR. VOTED YES.    HAVING A PLACE TO SAVE YOUR OLD ITEMS WOULD BE NICE.    AND EXTRA SPACE IS CRUCIALLY NEEDED.

SO, HOW ABOUT THAT REMATCH  :spiteful:

necesitamos un almacen de urgencia, y si los administradores no quieren implementar porque piensan que no se venderan mas mochilas, estan equivocados, tambien pueden cobrar algo de oro por guardar los item y asi tmb pueden ganar ellos. o poner maximo 20 slot para guardar nuestrar cosas, la verdad es muy necesario es raro que un juego online  de plataforma mmorpg no tenga un almacen es raro es de mucha importancia espero que se den cuenta  :fool:

• 2 weeks later...

I like a lot the suggestions but the last is a bit ball breaker, when I was questing I droped a lot of 1g items, when I open chests also I drop a lot of stuffs so its a bit stupid to add pasword for everything, on character delete ok but not in bag...

All the other suggestions are very good, I voted yes but add to votelist: I like only first and only second idea...

I like a lot the suggestions but the last is a bit ball breaker, when I was questing I droped a lot of 1g items, when I open chests also I drop a lot of stuffs so its a bit stupid to add pasword for everything, on character delete ok but not in bag...

All the other suggestions are very good, I voted yes but add to votelist: I like only first and only second idea...

yea second suggestion is a bit hard for every items you need to write a password.... but if developers add this idea they can  put password for delete items( weapons , armors, etc ) and miracle shop items , about quest items not necessary a password.

done poll has been modified.

Well, That's why i think it'd be a great idea to enter the password whenever we log out of the client completely and enter back in (dcing not included). So when you log back in, you have to enter the password Once only, until you close the entire warspear client.

That way it wouldn't be a problem.