[Guild] Boneheads [Eu-Emerald]

Dreaner

Will Boneheads ever come first again?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will Boneheads ever come first again?

• Yes ...
    • No...
    • Maybe..

Im happy to be in this guilds....its awesome...! Go Boneheads Raised up to the top...... Kaamos and Unbeaten thank you ....Bro its your newly joined member "Simpleheal" .

Im happy for having friends who i liked to play with. This new possibility to get group together is awesome. Its nice to have allso new ppl in guild and i hope we have time to know each other. Welcome Simpleheal alias John!  :drinks:

I made outside members for new members who has low lvl or people who cant get in guild yet coz it is full at the time. We will help them and protect them. Later when they have grown or we have more spots  they will be come members. Any question?

:tease:

Jeah! siistii päästä tähän kiltaan mukaan  ;)  Odotan innolla kokoontumisia  :dirol: Im selling [+2 Shoes Of Radiant Frame] if anyone wants buy here :) 7k for guild members

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all

i would like to join your guild with my level 20 ranger called "deutsche"

regards,jay

Jay we would apreciate if you will contact one of us on game like kaamos aragornpop or simpleheal . we will ask you some questions and see if you are compatible with the guild . ty :diablo:

Hi Brothers...! Im happy to see u all doing your Best to lvl up our guild... Keep going on. Well i'll be giving a small gift to one of our brothers soon... I'm watching everyone of our members so the right person get the gift 4m me. I'll tell when i'm giving it and to whom soon. Good luck Brothers

Sounds awesome Simpleheal. I really would be happy if we get this forum page allso activeted some how. But any way... Here is new updated page!

Hi Centu. As u see Boneheads are full right now. But we are up leveling it... (hopefull soon). Until that u can check our under guild UnderOath and join in there. First u need to pm me or other members of Boneheads in game so we get know u better.  :friends:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

look only reason u were #4 coz dominators got scammed last tourny we earned 400k gp next tourny hopefuly even more.

Dominators got scammed :rofl: nice :pardon:

• 2 weeks later...

Haters gonna hate... If we want we can win with you active. Dont subjudg boneheads  cos we didnt start making quests for tournament.  :good: :good:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hye all boneheads guild from i look on boneheads are invisible fast leveling,dont give up,hard to beat cause of boneheads are nearly strong And i look to all of you,for help cause i need help too :( the hard one is garr shagg lake n more what is focussing is on garr shagg for the reputation on berengars i need things to i want to be strong like all of you :)

• 3 weeks later...