CLASH OF THE GUILDS ELF TOURNAMENTS!!!!

sapphire

SAPPHIRE ELVES:

I have decided to make a tournament for all guilds that are willing to participate, all guild leaders please let me know if your/your guild is interested I will keep track of your participants. The idea of this is simple, guilds will pick the top 10 fighters of each lvl group starting at lvl 13, you can pick them by pvping amongst your own guild or just randomly it's your choice, each fighter will pay 5k to particpate, winner of each lvl group will be rewarded with 10k or more (will vary on number of participants but minimum reward will be 10k) I will judge most matches, fighters will be randomly selected to fight each other, both fighter can agree to signal to fight or I will count. If this is something you r interested in please message me here or pm me in game (Im mostly on sexvixen) and I will give you the details from there, I will keep track of all the information including battles.This is a good time to represent your guild and to just have fun.   :yahoo: :drinks:

DEADLINE FOR SIGNUPS WILL BE MAY 25th: Plz let me know asap who will be participating so I can get the matches started.  :clapping: I'll be collecting entry fees the 24th and 25th (must have them in, in order to compete) and first match will be on the 27th of may at 5:30pm central time.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask  :give_rose:

u should make it less than 10people to pick from guild.. :/ 10 is a large number from each clan.. Make it 1/2/3 would be great if mc clan vs elf clan easier without arenas and couting :) ty have fun ^-^

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: im no mexiicano,the Mexiicano Real left the game about a year ago :facepalm: :facepalm:

Is it just me or is mexicano talking to himself?

if you do not know what that last, do not give opinions :facepalm:

Well... And also the cutest guys  :blush:  Is not it true Lallouss??  :give_rose: :friends: :give_rose:

wassyyyyy Опубликованное фото hehe xD ur the sweetest and beautifull girl on eu emerald  :blush: :blush: ur welcome anytime to come sapphire  :friends: ill visit emerald soon  ;D