EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Well for telling Truth i think i Can neVer back on ws.And i thinking of delleting necro(in next month).If i Can back and play then only on weekend.Anyway my necro hv curse about amp so mayby i make new one ;)

Awww Melfice  :cray:  Don't leeeaaave!!! I have about plus zero on my gear I still do ok  :blush:

Then again...maybe retiring from WS isn't so bad...I'll have to think about it.....

ya PROs play 14% resi  ;D

ANYWAY when can we get mecha in? Is people opposing this? cause i dont see any reason why he shouldnt be accepted already...  :unknw:

i think merc wants to talk with him (being him male needs extra time before joining  ;D  )

i kinkakux the skeleton king wish to know all your members response to see if i could join the guild. to let you guys know im not a dog i like taking care of my self plus i already got minions. no need anyone stuff. i would also like to add that im looking to make new friends since most of my friends except for one turn into hassn money [color=cyan

]♥♥♥♥♥[/color]s.  i see abc as a family guild which i love those types of guild since thats where my i found my best friends that quit the game.

ps dont remenber im awesome :P

and im willing to wait im and understanding person

Again, I want to thank those who supported me. Thanks for the positive remarks.

Like I told Ric:

I would like to join. but not if its going to cause commotion.

I  know a few ppl here dont like and/or trust me for personal reasons. And I dont wanna cause any problems or make anybody uncomfortable.

(Same story as first time I tried joining)

So, If I ever get an answer this time, pm me in game or I guess Ric will probably relay the message.

I can easily juggle multiple chars since Im awake most of the time anyways and I play on mobile

If anyone simply doesnt want me in, just vote

"no - personal reasons"

I wont be offended.

in any case, good luck and best of wishes to all

Peace

๓ęçђą

hello ABC pipz,

My in game name is xvixenx.

I would like to join because i have always admired this guild and I just hope to have fun times with new and awesome people.

Another reason is bcoz my boyfriend(juandlcruz)is in the guild and I want to be part of this guild w/him.

Again, I want to thank those who supported me. Thanks for the positive remarks.

Like I told Ric:

I would like to join. but not if its going to cause commotion.

I  know a few ppl here dont like and/or trust me for personal reasons. And I dont wanna cause any problems or make anybody uncomfortable.

(Same story as first time I tried joining)

So, If I ever get an answer this time, pm me in game or I guess Ric will probably relay the message.

I can easily juggle multiple chars since Im awake most of the time anyways and I play on mobile

If anyone simply doesnt want me in, just vote

"no - personal reasons"

I wont be offended.

in any case, good luck and best of wishes to all

Peace

๓ęçђą

You will get in mecha, I've made it my ducking mission to get you in. And if ppl have a problem with this speak up or pm me on whatsapp. Makes no sense that a oldie like mecha with plenty of yes votes and so much to contribute to the guild isn't officially accepted yet.

K it's clear now, all members are ok with Mecha joining.

So you in Mech?

And by the way, will need to make list for tournament awards if we win.

Just PM me which character you'll take the award on or if you don't want to take it.

You can also give it away to a good friend, though we have to get the guild's permission first, if there isn't a spare slot, members before non ABC friends.

I'll give up my casket. If mecha wants it he can have it. If he doesnt want it , you merc can give my casket to any ABC member of your choice.

Welcome mecha!  :drinks:

count me in, and thanks

I'll give up my casket. If mecha wants it he can have it. If he doesnt want it , you merc can give my casket to any ABC member of your choice.

Welcome mecha!  :drinks:

thank u but that wont be necessary. Id rather earn it first, but thanks.

Welcome to the guild Mecha

Do you want the award of this tourny? Odjur is willing to give you his even if you're new.

Well I really like the awards and want them on my casters but I won't be greedy.

Right now I just want to know who WANTS it and who doesn't want it.

If you really like it then just say so, as long as you've done something useful to the guild then ofcourse you can take it. But if there are over 30 individuals who want the award then people who did least activity won't take the award.

If you don't want it then that will give space for others who want, only 30 people can take it and we are over 30. If there are any spare slots then people can get on multiple characters, ofcourse only if they worked hard or/and if the other members are ok with it, or they can be given to friends, once again if all members are ok with it.

Not asking if you want to give your slot to someone else, it's just a simple question whether you want it or not.

K, just simple explanation for all. Cause I know there are some people who really want it but didn't do alot for the guild so they say they don't want it and some people who have worked hard and kinda like it but they are too kind that they give it to other members.

In the end everyone gets what they want, 2 tournies same award so yeah.

well if its just saying if we want or no, i'd like to have it on my necro (also the 10s will be usefull to amp staff later on) but only if the other members that were with us for the duration of this tournament already all have at least 1 of these costumes. if someone doesnt have for some reason ill be glad to give them  ;D

Soooo. Hello guys and girls from ABC :) Im Lefu (Prob know my rogue, probably not) But i would like to join ABC , im pretty sure im not ''knowed'' so well to be in it, or have high amp etc. but i would like to join because i know there is some awesome ppl in in :) And ofcourse the tournament prize is juicy :D But yeah if u want me in im lvl 17 Rogue ( have been lvl 17 for loooooong time) and u can see my stats in ''Rogue Stats xD'' topic. So i would really like arena with ABC ppl and do quests too :) So if u want me in or something i would really like it, I know u have alot ppl wanting in but i dont want in just for awards etc. i want in for arena, hunt, quests and other things, sure i want award too but most i want is arena :) so just let me know if i can join :)

Soooo. Hello guys and girls from ABC :) Im Lefu (Prob know my rogue, probably not) But i would like to join ABC , im pretty sure im not ''knowed'' so well to be in it, or have high amp etc. but i would like to join because i know there is some awesome ppl in in :) And ofcourse the tournament prize is juicy :D But yeah if u want me in im lvl 17 Rogue ( have been lvl 17 for loooooong time) and u can see my stats in ''Rogue Stats xD'' topic. So i would really like arena with ABC ppl and do quests too :) So if u want me in or something i would really like it, I know u have alot ppl wanting in but i dont want in just for awards etc. i want in for arena, hunt, quests and other things, sure i want award too but most i want is arena :) so just let me know if i can join :)

No. I dont like how you act and ive seen how you are.

gb2wintersun

~

If possible im getting tournament award on my rogue, Snowrader.

No. I dont like how you act and ive seen how you are.

gb2wintersun

~

If possible im getting tournament award on my rogue, Snowrader.

Umm.. First of all, i am not in Wintersun enymore :) And how i act ? I act how ? Those who know me know i am honest and trustful player :) But sure if one doesnt want me in i wont come to mess up things :) see ya around :)

Umm.. First of all, i am not in Wintersun enymore :) And how i act ? I act how ? Those who know me know i am honest and trustful player :) But sure if one doesnt want me in i wont come to mess up things :) see ya around :)

Dont just run away you coward. Explain yourself, dont just be like "oh one doesnt want me in, ill go suicide" ive rejected far more many than just you for the reason i didnt know them well enough to accept them, and guess what, i still dont know them. Tell me about your gaming history. Lv1 to lv17. What happened. Why are you not in wintersun. Why did you come to us second, why do you need arena only, how am i sure you arent one who'll afk when we arena?

Ha

Dont just run away you coward. Explain yourself, dont just be like "oh one doesnt want me in, ill go suicide" ive rejected far more many than just you for the reason i didnt know them well enough to accept them, and guess what, i still dont know them. Tell me about your gaming history. Lv1 to lv17. What happened. Why are you not in wintersun. Why did you come to us second, why do you need arena only, how am i sure you arent one who'll afk when we arena?

Ha

Well this is my first char i made up, lvl 1-12 went fine and didnt know much ppl, then stopped for about 3-4 months because didnt find quests and made up a druid, then i finally started finding quests so lvl up to 14 :) i was lvl 14 for long time and joined wintersun at lvl 14 because owner is my friend and it was made before ABC :) then i started to go lvl 15 and bought some arena gear and lvld up to 16, i did chainless in lvl 16 with help of wintersun.  I was lvl 16 a while then went to lvl 17, bought arena gear and some weapons of lvl 17, amped them alot and now swords are good but armor a bit lower amped. And im not in wintersun because i wanted to change guild to something different for no actual reason, i left it about 2 and a half week ago, but my shaman is in it ( i was in shadow for about 2 weeks after left wintersun and today i left by missclick and probably wont go back, boring guild) and i dont need arena only, read my text again and u will see :) and i dont afk in warspear, if i afk i will log out. And i need arena most because i love arena :) its just so much fun ;) so hope that answers to ur questions  :drinks:

Ha

- Mecha - yes, few will benefit a guild like this guy. Really support this guy.

- Phatwick - yes

- Evalynn - insufficient knowledge, can't vote.

- Iroguex - I trust merc and will give him a chance

- Rapikill - insufficient knowledge, can't vote.

- Julio's wife - family is always in, yes.

- Ozeaispr ( something like that ) - insufficient knowledge, can't vote

bro i am kawwaii the shaman... lol remember me? :P .. we chated for a long time :D

Bloody...you need also need to start thinking about getting a life and retiring......

No dont lisen to Her ,shes EVIL!!

now u safe until reach 30lv :D

bro i am kawwaii the shaman... lol remember me? :P .. we chated for a long time :D

yes i do, sorry though. People have to many alts and names. I dont even know haft the alt chars in ABC, maybe a handful tops. Didnt know it was you.

Ha

i dont afk in arena.

yes i do, sorry though. People have to many alts and names. I dont even know haft the alt chars in ABC, maybe a handful tops. Didnt know it was you.

hahah bro np at all .... :P i guessed tht u didnt know my other char... so its all cool bro ....... am still in the application i think or idk not sure lol :P

SHUT IT MELFICE!  :diablo:

I'm his wife...haahahahahahahah  :lol:  I want him to spend more time with ME and not WS!!!!  :sorry:

Well  :blush:  i think u to weak at pvp in real life  ;D

:blush:

Use Once and Destroy by Psyclon Nine

http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/track=221188675/size=large/bgcol=ffffff/linkcol=0687f5/notracklist=true/transparent=true/

Oh this is like heaven for the spine, all those sweet tunes just roll down the back of your skull down your spine. 4 years without writing music, Nero is back and this month the new album should be released. I hope ill get my copy by November atleast  :good: