EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

We shud get as a member that is full time on mc  :wacko: its either he/she choose mc or elf  :facepalm:

i play elf too  :cray: i think all the 3 should be allowed in then close recruiting.

thanks to everyone who voted for me.

I appreciate the support.

but if someone else deserves the spot, then its only fair they get it.

besides, I know not everyone will be comfortable with me in guild.

so thanks anyways, and good luck.

i play elf too  :cray: i think all the 3 should be allowed in then close recruiting.

u play elf so u need to choose its either u concentrate on mc or elf...

Not all of us are active the whole day. If we use the "GTFO if you're more than 6 hours inactive" option we can have more than 35 Members. Because of the rewards we will find a way to handle this. If we want to stay in TOP 3 we need more ppl. AoA + Sorceres idk how many Members they have but i think Hassn got a ducking army. The BRS + BRS2 also much ppl.

guys  , finally i can say im back to game , after almost 1year playing only a few times ... this holidays I worked half month  , hard to  meet a work in spain without studies  but well already i win some money and this  month or in november im here  with a prepay phone company  xd  I  hope  uh need to go shop and see

I already pmed this to merc on whatsapp, I'll say it here too. I can give up my casket permanently if that makes it easier to add more ppl to the guild. I'm not here for a casket, I'm here for the people.

About PlTeam me and i heard Xerito not playing,mayby ask kosher bout This.Guys Anyway u dont need gulid tournament win for most (smart ppl) that cascet mean nothing.Like Odjur said ppl are immportant not win or losse or this Rat run competition.Anyway wish the best coz ABC deserve this :) many nice ppl,nice atmosphere,and in many ppl opinions best gulid.

hello,

I want to join ABC guild also, active from 6 to 10hours a day, doing all dailys everyday, love arena  fights  ;)  Nick: Become. Level 20. Age 23 :)

Dear ABC guild members

My name is Laura ( in game Evalynn 20lvl) im 19 years old. I'm serching for a good guild (nice, strong, funny,  communicating, and more  + of the guild). I guess some or many  people of this  guild dont know me,  bcose i was bit silent (in world chat, pvp cave, and othere places) and i would like to join here.

Thank you.

Laura.

Dear ABC guild members

My name is Laura ( in game Evalynn 20lvl) im 19 years old. I'm serching for a good guild (nice, strong, funny,  communicating, and more  + of the guild). I guess some or many  people of this  guild dont know me,  bcose i was bit silent (in world chat, pvp cave, and othere places) and i would like to join here.

Thank you.

Laura.

I say yes to u sis !!!!!

u play elf so u need to choose its either u concentrate on mc or elf...

i dont see the need to chose either side to be able to contribute positively to abc, in fact.. even playing both sides i end up doing more gp than some full time mc.

i dont see the need to chose either side to be able to contribute positively to abc, in fact.. even playing both sides i end up doing more gp than some full time mc.

5 x 5 and arena spam all day not everyone have time to spam arena all day coz we need quest also

Number of members isn't really a problem.

I could organize 60 members max.

The problem is how they will be ion the guild ingame, no one even leaves the guild when they are off for 6 hours, I have to guess if they're asleep and kick them on my own. And I don't want it so crowded either, I think you all do too.

Anyways, we can add up as many members as you guys want as long as there is a good reason then it's ok. The reason why I put a 35 cap on members is cause you guys don't even vote properly...

Anyways. There's no more 35 member cap BUT I want you guys to vote properly, don't give a simple yes, state your reasons and if you have any problem then just tell us, in here or in private cause the negative opinion is what counts the most. Also take only active members. We don't want people in guild who log in once a week and doesn't do anything at all.

And also give people a chance. Just like we gave Loveable a chance.

Don't say no til you know the person well or if they have any problems with other members.

And I don't really like the sound of teaming up with another guild.

We'll have 50+ people, some who we might not even know.

But if anyone from another guild wants to help us then it's ok. Could take a casket too if he earned it.

5 x 5 and arena spam all day not everyone have time to spam arena all day coz we need quest also

well i was questing a lot also but now i stoped cause  i reached lvl 18 (dont plan to level it before lvl 30 update). instead ill start a necro next week so i can add quest gp

i cannot become online cause of crushin prob + job + other personal problems for a week.. (dont ask personal problems. its bit complex .-.)

PS: if u take 2nd rank im gonna bury my luck

These are some of the people who want to join, not sure if I forgot anyone.

People who have been rejected: Achilless, we don't accept arena twinks. Ciriloo, some members don't trust him/he joined BRS already. Legijonas, Don't trust him, too much. Mr. " the best " Become. And I think Mecha doesn't want to join anymore.

- Phatwick

- Evalynn

- Iroguex

- Rapikill

- Julio's wife? xd

- Ozeaispr ( something like that )

Vote yes or no and give your opinions, if you're unsure just give your opinion on the person.

If I missed anyone then please tel me.

And to other people who want to join, when we say " Post on forum " we don't mean post " Inv me abc plz "  :facepalm:

Tell us everything, why you want to join, who are you, maybe your amp too and if you're a female or not your gender so we know if we should call you sir or sis, etc.

If you just post inv me abc then no one will even vote for you, meaning you're out.

My opinons,

Phatwick, if he really returns and is active then yes.

Evalynn, a good friend of mine told me about her, I'm willing to give her a chance, so that's a maybe.

Irougex, don't know him.

Rapikill, seems good but don't really know him well, maybe from me.

Julio's wife ( we need her name xd ), ofcourse, family is family.

Ozeaiaeaieaieaeaeaispr, don't know him well, he has to introduce himself to us.

Опубликованное фото, nuff said.

These are some of the people who want to join, not sure if I forgot anyone.

People who have been rejected: Achilless, we don't accept arena twinks. Ciriloo, some members don't trust him/he joined BRS already. Legijonas, Don't trust him, too much. Mr. " the best " Become. And I think Mecha doesn't want to join anymore.

- Phatwick

- Evalynn

- Iroguex

- Rapikill

- Julio's wife? xd

- Ozeaispr ( something like that )

Vote yes or no and give your opinions, if you're unsure just give your opinion on the person.

If I missed anyone then please tel me.

And to other people who want to join, when we say " Post on forum " we don't mean post " Inv me abc plz "  :facepalm:

Tell us everything, why you want to join, who are you, maybe your amp too and if you're a female or not, etc.

If you just post inv me abc then no one will even vote for you, meaning you're out.

well i think mecha still wants, but since people started discussing number of people to add he gave us freedom to add others if u think they deserve more (thats how selfless people act) so i say YES to him in caps  ;D

is being female one of the requirements?  :blush:

Well we still have 7 slots left til 40, so I don't see why we'd need 1 last slot.

And I remember him saying that some people don't want him here.

Well I'll just find out.

is being female one of the requirements?  :blush:

What?

Who said anything about that??????

Well we still have 7 slots left til 40, so I don't see why we'd need 1 last slot.

And I remember him saying that some people don't want him here.

Well I'll just find out.

What?

Who said anything about that??????

he thinks some people wont be confortable with him here cause long ago he took eisha's side. but that's all in the past. in fact from what i saw he was the one most people wanted in. he's a low profile kind of guy, doesnt want to disturb or insist too much. ill have a chat with him on WA and ask if he changed his mind about joining or not, then ill give yall feedback.

no one said, but u did say "tell us if ur female or not" just found that funny  ;D  jk bro

- Phatwick - yes old friend know him well

- Evalynn - dunno yet not talk to her ever so wont even vote

- Iroguex - yes talked to him seem a cool guy

- Rapikill - maybe dunno him well talkd few time but just arena

- Julio's wife - dunno her

- Ozeaispr  - same dunno him

will talk to them try know them well can chnge votes later

Everyone who isn't in the Whatsapp group

please install Whatsapp on your mobile and pm any member who has one your number and then they'll tell Shyleen to add you to group or you can contact Shyleen directly, she is the group admin so she's the only one who can invite people.

For people who dunno what Whatsapp is, it's a mobile messenger, free but requires internet access, it has group chats aswell so that will be where we will communicate with each other when we are off ingame.

I'll really need you all to have it by Friday cause I'll need to contact everyone and know when they are on or off.

That goes for Ciamiau, Lonequeen, Michelle and Cindy. I think they are the only one who don't have it anyway, including Juan, Spacehog and Catalonia.

And also everyone, try to be active in Whatsapp, if you're busy then tell me, this will be at Friday though until Sunday.

Everyone who isn't in the Whatsapp group

please install Whatsapp on your mobile and pm any member who has one your number and then they'll tell Shyleen to add you to group or you can contact Shyleen directly, she is the group admin so she's the only one who can invite people.

For people who dunno what Whatsapp is, it's a mobile messenger, free but requires internet access, it has group chats aswell so that will be where we will communicate with each other when we are off ingame.

I'll really need you all to have it by Friday cause I'll need to contact everyone and know when they are on or off.

That goes for Ciamiau, Lonequeen, Michelle and Cindy. I think they are the only one who don't have it anyway, including Juan, Spacehog and Catalonia.

And also everyone, try to be active in Whatsapp, if you're busy then tell me, this will be at Friday though until Sunday.

award discussion?

- Phatwick  YES - one my oldest frnd nad a ninja too

- Evalynn    YES - ive talked to her

- Iroguex    YES

- Rapikill      need to know/talk to him first

- Julio's wife YES - julio good so for sure his wife is too.. like ursula and bloody

- Ozeaispr ( something like that ) - need to know him first

its ur own opinion, but we need full tym mc here and as u noticed some of us start as an elf but we decided to stay as mc...and lots of applicant that fully played mc...so u must choose either elf or mc

its ur own opinion, but we need full tym mc here and as u noticed some of us start as an elf but we decided to stay as mc...and lots of applicant that fully played mc...so u must choose either elf or mc

ur the only one saying i have to chose. and dont remove mecha from the voting.