EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

pagal stop barking here...benchud

:facepalm:

Don't bother to post reply's anymore, just want's our topic to be spammed, post indian insults like shy instead xD

half of his shit is just a edit which is why it took all day to post.

well, :facepalm:

I would like to join ABC.

my info:

char name= bipiin [ dk lvl 19, 20 soon ]

defense= 3k without shield, attck = 350 [ will amp soon  :bad: ]

active player playing everyday about 4-9 hours per day.  :drinks:

People are so funny...

And do you know what is more funny? When people call each other "Assholes"! I mean literally..Ass hole..I picture a guy in a suit with a big head that is an ass hole.

:lol:

Guess it`s fixed with this  :good:

perfect

Lol make it a little more "interesting"whoever has the most screenshots of caza's corpse gets a spot :pardon:

do not bother taking screen's anymore, let him spam / lie / act like a 10 yr old, just enjoy the game.

perfect

do not bother taking screen's anymore, let him spam / lie / act like a 10 yr old, just enjoy the game.

i'll still ss  ;D  it became part of my enjoyment :blush:

perfect

Only because u lose more vs me ?  :lol:  Soon Update Chappter #3 Will be Upload Soon  8)

10year Kid Rapped You  :cray:

i'll still ss  ;D  it became part of my enjoyment :blush:

Show one on New Against me  :blush: 

Announcement:

We will not be recruiting anymore members.

Currently at 34 members.

But ofcourse, there will be exceptions sometimes, like if Mellfice or Kosher wants to join xd

Seems like every time I add bbcode stuff like colours and shit to newly added text it starts going shit♥♥♥♥ with %%% blah blah bbcode shit

So I'll have to post as plain text then add all colours to them over again.

Was planning to make class sections so it's easier to add colour or do you guys prefer it to be rainbow like it used to be?

Seems like every time I add bbcode stuff like colours and shit to newly added text it starts going shit♥♥♥♥ with %%% blah blah bbcode shit

So I'll have to post as plain text then add all colours to them over again.

Was planning to make class sections so it's easier to add colour or do you guys prefer it to be rainbow like it used to be?

Whatever you decide, you are awesome with BBcodes anyway

Caza its not about being #1 and aswer me this? when was sorcerers top3? your guild before you sold out like a cheap street hooker and became one of hassns harem girls (i apologize before hand for that political incorrect comment). Its up to hassn how he recruits, but youre the sell out who turns your loyalty where you get cheap finance. He doesnt respect you, if he did he would of added you or recruited you when guilds were new. No he recruitet you after arena update cause he needed cheap locks getting cheap points and thats all you are too him, cheap arena GP.

Oh did you guys hear that? That was the sound of someone getting...

BURNED!!!

HAHA

Just love the smell of freshly burned sell outs in the morning! Whos hungry? lol

Caza its not about being #1 and aswer me this? when was sorcerers top3? your guild before you sold out like a cheap street hooker and became one of hassns harem girls (i apologize before hand for that political incorrect comment). Its up to hassn how he recruits, but youre the sell out who turns your loyalty where you get cheap finance. He doesnt respect you, if he did he would of added you or recruited you when guilds were new. No he recruitet you after arena update cause he needed cheap locks getting cheap points and thats all you are too him, cheap arena GP.

I applaused this. This is an award winning post.

Oh did you guys hear that? That was the sound of someone getting...

BURNED!!!

HAHA

Just love the smell of freshly burned sell outs in the morning! Whos hungry? lol

not me. rotten meat would be bad for my stomach  :blush:

idk whats the problem of caza. Gratulation if you win against us but we also win against AoA. its qiute equal. But do you see posting us Screens of your losts?

I dont wanna have drama but we can make screens too.

71257_.jpg

I would like to join ABC.

my info:

char name= bipiin [ dk lvl 19, 20 soon ]

defense= 3k without shield, attck = 350 [ will amp soon  :bad: ]

active player playing everyday about 4-9 hours per day.  :drinks:

YES bcoz its funny kid (Nepz if someone remember him). I remember our lab hunts ;)

Seriously guys, stop answering to Caza, he's not interested in a discussion, he just wants to trololololol. You think Bloody or Lulee posts will get a proper answer? Or a poorly made meme and some

enormous

stupid

colorful

shit with the only purpouse of getting you mad?

Just stop answering, he'll stop too eventually.

Опубликованное фото

Seriously guys, stop answering to Caza, he's not interested in a discussion, he just wants to trololololol. You think Bloody or Lulee posts will get a proper answer? Or a poorly made meme and some

enormous

stupid

colorful

shit with the only purpouse of getting you mad?

Just stop answering, he'll stop too eventually.

Опубликованное фото

No feed = no fun

Nope, wasn't you.

Ofcourse it was cuz of my bossness, like usual.

You are as boss as my pinky.

[glow=red,2,300]o[/glow]

Impossible.

No pinky in the world can even be quarter of my bossness.

My pinky makes ladies orgasm, your argument is invalid.

Hello!

I would like to join to ABC.

My character: Crenver(lvl 20 shaman) Have 2 set)(hel 263 and laby) all item +8 and 9

Every day do all quest and online about 6-10h(only weekends not bcoz i have football match

I study now, but every day can play.

Pretty sure merc said no more members. But I use to go in arena with crenver when I was still active on my shaman. I would voucher for crenver, but it might be to late.