EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Hi, can i join your guild?

Im pro dk or maybe not :unknw: i dont care xD

To my person: Im nearly 20 years old and i'm a student from germany, who loves playing basketball. Ya... and if u want to know more just ask me  ;D

I take it personal when people leave. I get it, not all get along but theirs ex-members i will miss even though im not the most social person (swedes are known to be socially stiffled, atleast us northerns), i consider you my friends. I hope you guys find what your looking for in the end  :drinks:

On happier terms, Nero has been ft in Dawn of Ashes new video release. On this double posetive count this is a nice teaser of Nero before his new album release this year after 4 years away from music due to drugs. And as a special bonus dawn of ashes have done new Terror EBM influenced music after being changing to death metal a few years back maybe their returning back to their roots.

Dang this was bloody by the way

lol...im not asking u  :lol:

and thats is a joke..just want to see what them will say,if u want talking about loyalty u can ask my guild leader  :pleasantry:

eheh i assumed you were serious  :blush:  my bad

My vote also just YES for Kova.

A friendly guy aaaand activee.

and last but not least x.when i missed the lab quests with guild

he invited into his pt and did succesfully the laby bosses.    ^_

My vote also just YES for Kova.

A friendly guy aaaand activee.

and last but not least x.when i missed the lab quests with guild

he invited into his pt and did succesfully the laby bosses.    ^_

Yeah he is pretty nice :D Really friendly and always says hello to me and we talk a little here and there. Though I am AFK (as you all know) a lot  :dirol:

Hi, can i join your guild?

Im pro dk or maybe not :unknw: i dont care xD

To my person: Im nearly 20 years old and i'm a student from germany, who loves playing basketball. Ya... and if u want to know more just ask me  ;D

YES from me also, he's friendly guy

I know a while ago DarkZain had ask to join the guild.

My vote is yes for him. I know he seems pretty active, and very friendly.  :)

and i forgot to ss okazaki xd

67441_.jpg

i am sure they dont add an account sharing scammer.

yes,blablabla,clarra scammed you....but you scammed her too,even your best friend dgray knows/says that

i am sure they dont add an account sharing scammer.

yes,blablabla,clarra scammed you....but you scammed her too,even your best friend dgray knows/says that

haters gona hate :P jaythug is one of my best friends in the guild just ask him liqhtr and some others i dont scam ;)

haters gona hate :P jaythug is one of my best friends in the guild just ask him liqhtr and some others i dont scam ;)

how should they know. you pretend to be only the victim and you lie all day long...some ppl just dont want to see the proofs,but in the end,clarra scammed you,so you scammed her --> you BOTH are scammers.

but well,its ABC's decission if they want to have a scammer in their guild or not ;)

how should they know. you pretend to be only the victim and you lie all day long...some ppl just dont want to see the proofs,but in the end,clarra scammed you,so you scammed her --> you BOTH are scammers.

but well,its ABC's decission if they want to have a scammer in their guild or not ;)

when i needed help jaythug lent me his bow and then i gave it back 'proof i dont scam' u fail i win u lose :)

when i needed help jaythug lent me his bow and then i gave it back 'proof i dont scam' u fail i win u lose :)

lol...so your argue is,you cant be a scammer,cause you didnt scam jaythug?  ;D ;D  good joke ;D

a scammer dont need to scam EVERYBODY to be a scammer. you scammed clarra,so it doesnt matter that you didnt scam jaythug.

you talk like a little kid. and btw,you insult other players families,their mothers and and and...so for sure you are not a "nice player"

Hello all, what need for enter in guild ABC? i am barbarian full tanker, nick Shirumit  :yahoo:

Tell us about you short and simple. Then members will vote for you to join - 5 yes means you're in.

Can I join ...

He's A friend of mine , though i don't know about rumors and stuff coz im rarely online but since hes fun to keep around so yes  :good: