EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Abc cant die madafakas!

I return till summer finish check update for lock xd and troll a bit old haters and new  unknow players, soon back to class well basically gonna play JUST a bit because reezeeh is playing again.

well im looking more for portabe mmo exacly for android but k :)

(not all ppl hv pc XD )

Tibiame xddd jk you can play order and chaos the moba is really fun about the mmo in my opinion is a shit lags everywhere

well im looking more for portabe mmo exacly for android but k :)

(not all ppl hv pc XD )

Ragnarok online valkyrie or Elgard are decent mmorpg's

he means ESO

Yes. ESO is a masterpiece in MMO genre, it has successfully killed WoW and all its subscribers, now it's on rampage and destroys everything in its path.

Except not, ESO is shit and Sulla has worse taste than half of this forum.

The only MMO worth mentioning is Tree of Savior, it's not out yet but gameplay movies look great. Other than that, Wakfu kinda does well, has a scheduled Steam release which should boost population a bit. Both are free, which makes them automatically better than Scrollocaust.

O&C was complete trash 4 years ago

i assume its the same

lag wasnt an issue for me, i had a $600 phone back in the day, the issue was nobody played it.

managed to max my crafting (took forever, eventually had to start merching just to control the habit), then got to my first dungeon

thats all she wrote, nobody played, so nobody to que for a dungeon

feeling defeated, i went back to doing story quests, apparently this new story area which i just unlocked has PvP

started my first quest, then i get 1 hit by some endgame character (was also the first person ive seen for hours)

ya.......no

Yes. ESO is a masterpiece in MMO genre, it has successfully killed WoW and all its subscribers, now it's on rampage and destroys everything in its path.

Except not, ESO is shit and Sulla has worse taste than half of this forum.

Why does killing WoW make a game good?  none have ever come close, not even the one's you play, thus making all MMOs shit, and my taste the best cause I play WoW,

ESO is good, still getting updated, but no time to play multi MMOs, as for PC, WoW was way more fun, your hatred to anything you don't like / play, little bit obsessive.

Heroes of Order and chaos is a good android game, if you like League of legends, barely has a shop too.

Sulla, ha ha no!!! It's me but, I put in a request for a name change a while back and nothing happened. Soooo, I made another account with the name I wanted-now I'm two!

Sulla, ha ha no!!! It's me but, I put in a request for a name change a while back and nothing happened. Soooo, I made another account with the name I wanted-now I'm two!

how long did you wait? name change requests typically take between 1-3 business days

It was longer than that! I think at least a week or so? I don't really know but it was a while.

I kind of decided to just make a new one with the name I wanted because I kind of figured this would go a lot

like when I got screwed out of miracle coins and a lot of other things that never happen for people.

ABC alive thou. Least at some level xd.