EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

But no, really, why not make a topic about your GoT.

Or, do i have to repeat a post in previous page, too?

I dont feel bad when irrelevant fodders die.

Got used to it after watching naruto.

Fk. So dead. Life is kill.

Night all . . .

help me

Come back to game, you will see that only forum is dead ;)

Don't tell him that, he will create a level 22 master character and delete it

Is anyone playing anymore?

I kind of lost interest when I went on vacation last year, and I got tired of waiting for the new stuff..by the time I was

interested in coming back I felt lost. There were new members and then no updates so I just left.

I see the updated finally happened and I've checked in a few times to see if anyone was on but my friend list

never shows any friends on :(

I see I'm not anywhere on any of the lists..ok..I see what ya did there....

I kind of lost interest when I went on vacation last year, and I got tired of waiting for the new stuff..by the time I was

interested in coming back I felt lost. There were new members and then no updates so I just left.

I see the updated finally happened and I've checked in a few times to see if anyone was on but my friend list

Not much play the game anymore. Some have quit already.

It's kinda pointless to play this game. We all know how the updates will turn out, you spending a shit ton of money on the game.

The guild isn't that much active either, useless joining the tournaments because you spend too much for a shitty award. Tourny trophies are non existent, no one cares about them nor do they mean anything good.

So ye, nothing much interesting here.

And yea, sorry about that. I left the game for 5 months already so I forgot or don't know some of the new and old members or if they play or not. I got mixed up with the list cause people were leaving and joining without me knowing. I cleared the old list a long time ago and made a new one, at that time I had also forgot some of the old guildies and didn't list them but then people reminded me so I added them back.

And damn, it took 5 months for enough content to come out. But all I see in them is money being spent. Worthless.

It's better to play offline games than this game.

well if you enjoy the update, just pm for inv back, there's old guildies still doing a few pve stuff i guess

Not much play the game anymore. Some have quit already.

It's kinda pointless to play this game. We all know how the updates will turn out, you spending a shit ton of money on the game.

The guild isn't that much active either, useless joining the tournaments because you spend too much for a shitty award. Tourny trophies are non existent, no one cares about them nor do they mean anything good.

So ye, nothing much interesting here.

And yea, sorry about that. I left the game for 5 months already so I forgot or don't know some of the new and old members or if they play or not. I got mixed up with the list cause people were leaving and joining without me knowing. I cleared the old list a long time ago and made a new one, at that time I had also forgot some of the old guildies and didn't list them but then people reminded me so I added them back.

And damn, it took 5 months for enough content to come out. But all I see in them is money being spent. Worthless.

It's better to play offline games than this game.

its better to play offline games than this game

I guessed as much. I well, idk, it was fun for awhile-mostly to pass time. Well, I guess I'll see you all when I happen to see you I suppose.

I was totally joking about the list..though I pretty much might as well be retired.

Happy gaming to you all and see you around when I see ya!

:give_rose:

I guessed as much. I well, idk, it was fun for awhile-mostly to pass time. Well, I guess I'll see you all when I happen to see you I suppose.

I was totally joking about the list..though I pretty much might as well be retired.

Happy gaming to you all and see you around when I see ya!

:give_rose:

boobs!!! XD

well this game is boring they give up but all know its shit,many ppl lost interest...

mayby its time to find new game when we all get more fun  :good:

i just stay for ppl to chat all is boring coz...is BORING...

MARTIN!!!!

How are you? I saw you were on and tried to talk to me, but I pulled of my all-time famous moves..AFK. I didn't see it until much later.

Well...anyway I just mostly wanted to see if anyone was still playing/chatting to pass time.

But, I've been reading a lot of books and playing RE4 and stuff.......

MARTIN!!!!

How are you? I saw you were on and tried to talk to me, but I pulled of my all-time famous moves..AFK. I didn't see it until much later.

Well...anyway I just mostly wanted to see if anyone was still playing/chatting to pass time.

But, I've been reading a lot of books and playing RE4 and stuff.......

well good i happy to see u

RE4 on ps2 or gamecube or psp?

Mellfice: RE4 on Wii. But I played it way back on PS2.

It had been a really long time since I played and I've been playing and re-playing it because I love it so much :D

I don't know how to change my name..so I just made a new profile lol  :facepalm:

Awhh i made a topic and also posted at the topic of xavi. I saw u did that too, sometimes they are lazy with changing names i guess..