EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

thx

i know that i humiliate myself again, but i wont give up, i will fight to be in the same guild with my best friends: loveshaman,caza, and cindyy indeed

cuz thats what guilds for, for being and helping ur best firends

and its my oner to be a member of THE ABC  :yahoo:

Caza? :wacko:

@malek  if u please elliot  ;)  for sure ull get majority of ABC's vote...

goodluck on that malek  ;D ;D

So, now what? This changes everything.  Either we try for another tournament soon for the new stuff or we simply give up all together. This game is going  :facepalm:

we can ask lexi to seduce hassn into joining abc and get 10 #1 wins.  :spiteful:

Maybe if we work hard and make a temple to preach her, she might agree

Lif is ded

When i saw news of update i felt happy feels for u guys but now i know all is for naught

Reposting meme

99292_.jpg

More like rip

Sulla gone too I guess

doubt anyone would want to compete in another lame tourny anyways

I wanted to help out but then I was like na bro, this is far worse than wasting my life doing nothing.

But I think it was just Warspear.

Getting ticked off

Anyhow,

We're going or not for more tournaments? I want a clear and well thought answer from Sulla a she currently leads

And ♥♥♥♥ing send the SoS back to their place

Getting ticked off

Anyhow,

We're going or not for more tournaments? I want a clear and well thought answer from Sulla a she currently leads

And ♥♥♥♥ing send the SoS back to their place

In future maybe, not so soon after that tour, till a good update come's or people gain interest to play again, no.

minimum 2 weeks/ 1 month for another tour,

SoS are gone..

and if we go for another tour, we will have to open recruitment for good active player's in the future.

No to Malek, unless he proves me otherwise by selling the staff cheaper

No, really, no for him

:shok: haha Malek  :spiteful: would you like to please me  :spiteful:

hahahaha sry bro im not a toy or a dog anymore, i dont beg or please or duck,

i just said the magic word, if yes then tell me if no then also tell me

No to Malek, unless he proves me otherwise by selling the staff cheaper

No, really, no for him

its okay, everyone have his own opinions.

and i sell what i want and i buy what i want

Why would you like to join me my love?  :blush:

guys if u wanna screw with me for the second time, just forget that i had applied to join, i thought u are thoughtful ppl, im not ganna let any one screw me,

SoS invited me without asking them or begging them cuz they are good ppl

thx for ur time

Harsh. Maybe due to past experiences.  Sorry Malek but I dont think these guys will welcome you. Live and learn. These guys still haven't learned to forgive.

//harsh

We do not forgive

We do not forget

Oh come on you won #2 reward, Red Anonymous

Harsh. Maybe due to past experiences.  Sorry Malek but I dont think these guys will welcome you. Live and learn. These guys still haven't learned to forgive.

+

thx for those advice :[

:give_rose:

i dont know why would you want to join ABC so badly,malek.

This a family guild and from outside it may look like you would want to be among the group of people who are ready to die for each other but you must understand, first impression is very important and you gave a really bad first impression to them.

Even if you somehow join ABC , you will not be happy, because many people won't want you in guild.People will not help you as they help other members and you would not enjoy your time in ABC.

For some people, this would be the best guild ever, but for some people this would not be the guild they want to be in (like you).

It is better for you to go to place where you are wanted and treasured(if there is any).

As for me, I think i will be more active in this game when update worth playing (avyondil) comes and would love to level up my chars with you guys.

Maybe then the going for tournaments will be more fun too.

I think we should wait for avyondil to come and then i am sure this guild will rise from the dead.

I would be busy in studies and shit until then , have fun ^^.

[sorry i also left the group chat because it got boring and i could not handle that spam, i am trying to preserve my internet memory for as long as possible]

Really looking forward to play with you guys when the game becomes more lively.

i dont know why would you want to join ABC so badly,malek.

This a family guild and from outside it may look like you would want to be among the group of people who are ready to die for each other but you must understand, first impression is very important and you gave a really bad first impression to them.

Even if you somehow join ABC , you will not be happy, because many people won't want you in guild.People will not help you as they help other members and you would not enjoy your time in ABC.

For some people, this would be the best guild ever, but for some people this would not be the guild they want to be in (like you).

It is better for you to go to place where you are wanted and treasured(if there is any).

As for me, I think i will be more active in this game when update worth playing (avyondil) comes and would love to level up my chars with you guys.

Maybe then the going for tournaments will be more fun too.

I think we should wait for avyondil to come and then i am sure this guild will rise from the dead.

I would be busy in studies and shit until then , have fun ^^.

[sorry i also left the group chat because it got boring and i could not handle that spam, i am trying to preserve my internet memory for as long as possible]

Really looking forward to play with you guys when the game becomes more lively.

first i said i dont want to join any more

second there is a place, and im already in it, thx for ur concern

Sorry Malek, don't mean to offend, but people can't accept you to the guild.

You should stay at SoS, goodluck.