EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

One thing i want from ABC now is put my name in RIP member or delete it . But its not the end of my friendship with ABC members . We just get different opinion abt a definition of friendship and thats okay for me ....

Congrate ABC for the winning the tourney ... im not participating this tourney . And never want to participate again . Im out of this guild . Thanks for old player ABC .

The reason :

This not like an old ABC anymore , the participating member can kick for GP ...

When skyhealer ask for helping count gp im at the guild.

No doubt , he collect many gp ... but he just a voulenteer not an ABC member . Then u all ask to kick someone at guild (idk who) just to put skyhealer in ...

Hahahahha its not abt friendship anymore , now its only abt GP . And it same like AOA .

To whom which post ss  , why u cut my picture at that ss ? Are u disturbed by me which not use the tourney costume ?

Goodbye ABC .

Thanks mario , u still the best for me .

You just don't get it.

The old ABC is dead! And it has been dead for nearly a year. ABC will never be how it used to be. Simple.

In this tournament we tried to revive it back from the dead. Which was very challenging because there were only a few ABC members who actually want to compete. And so it was decided if we were to compete for the top 3 we had to get help from none ABC members. The non ABC members worked extremely hard playing night and day to ensure we stayed in the top 3. They do more Guild points a day than an ABC member would do in 3 days.

In the end, it was not about friendship that gets you the reward or 1st place. It was who worked hard and truly deserved the reward. And you certainly did not deserve it. Same with Poetry, who only joined 2/3 days before the tournaments ends.

Well nxt time ill be sure of not bein there.

:)

If you guys didnt want to give me costume you  shouldnt ask me yesterday night cs before of that i wasnt going to get it and i wasnt excited at all.

What i saw of those random hardworkers is free upots and tickts and op party to spam.

With some exceptions for sure, i saw some invited who really impressed me.

Well however, i dnt care anymore. Just regreating of using real money to help random ppl get costume. Or bug users, or idk whom else.

Bb

Well nxt time ill be sure of not bein there.

:)

If you guys didnt want to give me costume you  shouldnt ask me yesterday night cs before of that i wasnt going to get it and i wasnt excited at all.

What i saw of those random hardworkers is free upots and tickts and op party to spam.

With some exceptions for sure, i saw some invited who really impressed me.

Well however, i dnt care anymore. Just regreating of using real money to help random ppl get costume. Or bug users, or idk whom else.

Bb

tournament is over, we got #2 after a year of doing nothing, drama should die with the tournament,  Vomm never promised you the costume, and you said "here to help" the list was full 3 days ago, before you joined,  Mario didn't know,  my fault to not pm him the list sooner, I'm sorry but thats it.

thanks all ABC who had fun, and not getting bitter over a costume, "RANDOMS" everybody was random at start of joining ABC, they worked hard, did hour's in arena / dailys / lab almost everyday,  they earned there costume, if other ABC wanted it, should of stayed committed to the end as a "family".

most important should be ABC won, not material object's , we set a goal and did it.

Over all, im happy I saw ABC take #2, and I want to congratulate you Sulla/Vomm, as you actually did the right thing

But as Sulla said, let drama die with the tournament

ABC is back to being the Graveyard of Crayness, 0gp requirement

@Javier

spoke to Mario, he never said you were going to get the costume,  it was 2hrs left till tournament ends, your char was still in guild, I was sleeping,  vomm busy, Mario figured as you were in, your getting the costume,  you asked, and he said " I would think so as your still in" , this is 2hrs left ... after you agreed "just helping " from the start, don't change mind on last minute. Mario promised nothing .

now lets go back to being ABC

DRAMA FREE YO

#tournamentissues

Thats why since i revived perni for our lvl4 run in 4 tourn in 4 months

I had to be very clear at the start when i make a list and someone is on it they need to know exactly what is expected to stay on the list for reward, almost every tourn ended with 25/30 and this time 35/40

Still invited the old members back (not all) and some new even if they dont make the grind cut

> sometimes you end up hurting people by confusions in the fog of war but sometimes you can try to show it wasn't intended

Got some haters, and some people from outside to assume and imply assumptions and implications but hey.. still got a huge core guild who i know been there for more than just free supplies, and even if some are.. they did what i asked(and way beyond) to deserve it

Good job ABC,

FROM DEF GUILD LEADER

Yes sorry i said that. Just figured if you were there 2 hrs before end then you would get costume. Most had already inv their chosen character for costume by then. I didn't have the final list so i should of said i didn't know. My bad judgment.  If it makes you feel better to let you know i gave mine away. Also i have some rare costumes for those who think are worthy and didnt get any. So choose here first come first served. As long as you deserve.  Javi you have first choice.  Night Wolf. Snow Elf. Pumpkin Head. Rudolph. Ice Yetti. I believe i got names right

> sometimes you end up hurting people by confusions in the fog of war but sometimes you can try to show it wasn't intended

This. we over stretched by 1 or 2 people in the end, had 32/30 members that wanted the costume, hopefully they understand, nobody got kicked or left out for our own greed to put a costume on alt's or sell, purely went to people who also worked as hard.

How could you guys be so selfish and ungrateful?

I think it was pretty clear to every active ABC members, heck even I heard about it and I don't even play the game anymore, that ABC would be entering tournament for once. Almost all of the active people agreed, especially the guild leader Jonny.

He asked members if they would be joining or not and will be willing to do GP everyday to get into the top 3 spots.

If you disagreed to that then you have no right to talk shit. If you agreed to it I just hope you contributed a reasonable amount of GP for top 3 spot if you are talking like that.

From the start their goal was to reach top 3. Do you think that is possible with just 15 people who will do their job right? I don't think so. If you are mad about ABC inviting " random worthless people " to the guild to HELP in the tournament and wasn't even THERE for ABC, then why didn't you get off your ass and help ABC yourself? Aren't you in the guild? Don't you want ABC to be on the top 3 once again?

Well these random people are the REASON why ABC is in top 3, especially Cazapollos, I only played for a day and saw how much he contributed. He did arenas, quests and dungeons that whole day and he got friends to help out too.

These people aren't even in the guild permanently. They are here cause they helped. I am sure they got rewarded for their work, fuck if it were me, just simply joining and helping out ABC for a tourny would be more than enough of an award.

If you say ABC is not the same anymore, then what do you want? Do you want ABC to be in the low 1000s guilds doing 2k GP everyday? Do you want it to be just 10 bored people playing everyday?

People quit the game, people grow tired of it. It's only natural for new people to join in, and if you are complaining about that while they are doing alot of GP to help us in the tournament then you are just so fucking selfish and ungrateful and I wouldn't even hesitate to kick you out if I were still in game.

ABC made it to #2 with so many inactive and retired people. You guys aren't even glad? I am fucking happy for them and I am grateful for the people who joined to help. Sure it looks like AoA. But isn't every other guild in the tournament like AoA? You can't deny that. Even ABC was like them. We relied on Mario for tickets and unity potions and even did 5x5 everyday, the only difference is that I allowed people to slack off while Mario, Jonny, and some others worked their asses off.

And I've also heard Lexi joining AoA was a problem. Can't you guys just leave her alone? She joined them cause she was bored in game and ABC was so inactive. It's her choice. If you guys are real friends then you would've accepted it. But now that ABC join a tourny she has to stop helping them and come back? I'm sure she explained that she wanted to join at elf side, if that's her choice then just let her be. If she did some gp for ABC then you guys should be grateful to her. It's just the same as me quitting the game and you guys wanting me to play again for the tournament, lol fuck no.

Anyways, grats ABC and to everyone who helped out, especially to the people who did gp everyday, if it wasn't for you guys then ABC wouldn't have gotten #2. Also thanks to Jonny, Mario, Sulla and Vomm for keeping the guild going.

Just my 2 cents.

#edit: See even Pliskin invited new people to help his guild take top 3. I'm sure the old members are grateful to them helping out.

Also to add, the list isn't even correct.

There have been a few people who joined the guild when it was very inactive, ex. Lara.

Jonny was leading back then and I have no doubts that he would invite a person no one knew to permanently join ABC without a good reason.

I don't play the game, so I can't edit the list. I asked Jonny to but he's busy with exams and now has quit the game.

I'll get Sulla or Vomm to edit it later.

tournament is over, we got #2 after a year of doing nothing, drama should die with the tournament,  Vomm never promised you the costume, and you said "here to help" the list was full 3 days ago, before you joined,  Mario didn't know,  my fault to not pm him the list sooner, I'm sorry but thats it.

thanks all ABC who had fun, and not getting bitter over a costume, "RANDOMS" everybody was random at start of joining ABC, they worked hard, did hour's in arena / dailys / lab almost everyday,  they earned there costume, if other ABC wanted it, should of stayed committed to the end as a "family".

most important should be ABC won, not material object's , we set a goal and did it.

Yup im not leaving cs  i havent got costume actually even yesterday when Mario asked me i said "if someone who worked hard is gotta be without costume i dnt want", is important to say im not blaming anyone, and insist is not the fault of any of you that i left guild, i should just had left long time ago, when i noticed i had no friends there.

Really nicely done, but hey last time kick? C mon u know that is wrong and you know if i dnt log out of game no one would kick me.

Yup im not leaving cs  i havent got costume actually even yesterday when Mario asked me i said "if someone who worked hard is gotta be without costume i dnt want", is important to say im not blaming anyone, and insist is not the fault of any of you that i left guild, i should just had left long time ago, when i noticed i had no friends there.

Really nicely done, but hey last time kick? C mon u know that is wrong and you know if i dnt log out of game no one would kick me.

About getting a costume and etc i got my purpurr loved costume on the server where my guild is a bunch of friends helping each others.

The guild is still just a bunch of friends doing stuff. I hope. This is the price for competing in the tournament - if you see someone slacking off even tho the person was in the main list to help out and is from ABC, you may have to kick him to take the spot for that award. Some people may complain, feel left out, but if entire guild doesn't contribute then you must invite "random people" who clearly want the award more than you. And that's how friendship dies and hard work becomes a priority. Tournament ends - gg, hard work is not needed anymore and friendship between guild members can shine again. Some people just fail to understand that when the tournament ends, most of random people will be kicked or leave by themselves and you can join back and do whatever you want, together with others

About Caza - Yeah, I still think he's mentally retarded, but he worked hard for the tournament and he deserves that award

About Lexi - I can admit, I was slightly angry when I heard that she will help AoA, but it's her own choice, we are not ducking communists to decide what other must do

And I actually like red costume more, plain black is just meh

And I actually like red costume more, plain black is just meh

Look's great on rogue too, don't you just love red, aye.

where my guild is a bunch of friends helping each others.

heyyy, do i know you? sound's like our guild.

hopefully next time, bacon win's the black costume.

As it seems no one will ever know what really happened and I didn't do equal work, that aside,  please do not assume things.

ABC is back united, leave randoms aside, they helped, they got the reward, , they're no part of guild anymore, I'd kindly like to ask for them to be kicked for the original members to re join.

Anyhow, if you would please, if it's personal issues, use the PM function of the forum, if it's guild related please remain calm, and read the posts of the previous page, as Shitzo's and Sulla's posts cover everything you need to know.

Sincerely

I preferred the drama over Sulla's gayness.

I mean, it's been how many months and he still cannot confess?

Sad man. I can't even call you a man. You aren't even half of a man.

And since when did Luke like red too?

Stop argue for shit tournament its over im tired for explain all again, but yea  what you guys did to javi was a big mistake, nida explained very fine what we did.

Btw I gave all of me on this last weeks I had exams but idk how I helped almost every day with laberint , dq sometimes tower and alot of arena to say im not mcoin user , im just +8 staff a poor guy ,like i told to sulla my bank is empty wasted all my gold on tickets , unity pots around 300-400k and im glad, poor but glad abc won ftw.

I hope to win beauty contest for save me :snorlax:

Dear felicia,

What Xavi means is that u and some others werent inactive so much. We needed to spam and get many gp to pass future and legends.

The new people were just in guild to help us and spam so much as they could. They worked hard for days and nights..

They got their reward and left guild. That's it. They aren't an ABC member. And we aren't gonna participate for next tour now. So everybody can just join back (ofc if u want)!

Ha

A wild random post appears

*walks away slowly*

Where ya goin to? Cum back 'ere.

Look's great on rogue too, don't you just love red, aye.

heyyy, do i know you? sound's like our guild.

hopefully next time, bacon win's the black costume.

bacon merged with MARVEL first tourney, we got black + purple

bacon merged with MARVEL first tourney, we got black + purple

Black is black, i want ma baby back :D

Tomorrow im back duckin oi!

Well actually logging in 3, 2, 1.

From the first im back i said not want the reward ... its okay and im agree we take random . But kick a char whose on the list because he have something important in real life then give a spot to whom going night and day for only several day ... im not play for night and day , but at the last 3 day i cant collect any quest cause all done . I asked many times to inv back just to give my gp . And

no one inv me back .well i quess at the end maybe i dont have a guild .

No ss for the Real ABC member without a tourney costume .... i want celebrate it as

part of ABC , (sorry its the ss after u not there ) hehehehe i know where i stand nida . Ups sorry u dont get the reward even u re ABC , u cant pose with me who win the tour ....

Felicia ur just making it worse.

I told u this ss is token after u left. Coz u said "im gonna quest". And did u saw vomm when u were in shop? No. So stop making this fkng drama worse sjeèeez.

Oh and yeah this is the ss u mean.

Опубликованное фото

So stop saying things which aren't true.

I posted the other one coz there were more people and vomm is also on that picture.

Felicia ur just making it worse.

I told u this ss is token after u left. Coz u said "im gonna quest". And did u saw vomm when u were in shop? No. So stop making this fkng drama worse sjeèeez.

Oh and yeah this is the ss u mean.

Опубликованное фото

So stop saying things which aren't true.

I posted the other one coz there were more people and vomm is also on that picture.

Hey wtf! No one inv me to a group picture.  Why? Because I didn't get reward?  :( I feel for you Feli. ABC meanies  >:D

Hey all! :friends:

Im back but not permanently. I still wanna join ABC. Im not very active, but i will later. I know some of you don't like me, but i will try my best to get more trusted.

So my question is..

Can i get a chance to join the guild?

:pardon:

Hey all! :friends:

Im back but not permanently. I still wanna join ABC. Im not very active, but i will later. I know some of you don't like me, but i will try my best to get more trusted.

So my question is..

Can i get a chance to join the guild?

:pardon:

Still a yes from me. Good luck!

Still a yes from me. Good luck!

thx

i know that i humiliate myself again, but i wont give up, i will fight to be in the same guild with my best friends: loveshaman,caza, and cindyy indeed

cuz thats what guilds for, for being and helping ur best firends

and its my oner to be a member of THE ABC  :yahoo:

Think I should make a bot of myself like that Zdt guy who spams, and make it say "LOL?" On all forum threads. Cuz thats literally the only thing I post nowadays.

thx

i know that i humiliate myself again, but i wont give up, i will fight to be in the same guild with my best friends: loveshaman,caza, and cindyy indeed

cuz thats what guilds for, for being and helping ur best firends

and its my oner to be a member of THE ABC  :yahoo:

Caza? Youre wrong dear.

Cazapollos was in just for tournament.

You want join after saw us in facebook tavern right?

you are not playing wanna join with us and be a other dead member?

Good luck

My vote is yes but we all have to talk this on private.

Caza? Youre wrong dear.

Cazapollos was in just for tournament.

You want join after saw us in facebook tavern right?

you are not playing wanna join with us and be a other dead member?

Good luck

My vote is yes but we all have to talk this on private.

lol i  didnt apply cuz i saw u in facebook, i wanna join cuz im back, i was studying and soon i will finish, nowadays im just regaining what i missed.

and i dont know what u mean  by dead member since u asked