EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Applicants are closed till we are reached level 4

Na bro.

This guy has Alyrhino syndrome  , deletes all his chars cant stop stalking me forum, i bet he plays a bought mc acc lvl 14 lock to gank

me

Love u so homo

Haha if u didnt mention i was in aoa a few more times after this... derp also stoped raging on me... only u never changed and its bad only 4u

What?

This guy has Alyrhino syndrome  , deletes all his chars cant stop stalking me forum, i bet he plays a bought mc acc lvl 14 lock to gank

me

Love u so homo

LOL

I dislike ltsshamanux attitude towards other guild members especially towards love + he only made like 200gp today? Wtf

It's the tour now, so people are invited randomly for getting guild points towards staying #3 or going #2/#1.

Insults in guild are meant friendly, of course

It's the tour now, so people are invited randomly for getting guild points towards staying #3 or going #2/#1.

Insults in guild are meant friendly, of course

yep, cow, whore, stabber, typical xavi "friendship". he's probably butt hurt his barcelona didnt win anything this year and that 2 other spanish clubs are playing the champions league final in lisbon :D

yep, cow, ♥♥♥♥♥, stabber, typical xavi "friendship". he's probably butt hurt his barcelona didnt win anything this year and that 2 other spanish clubs are playing the champions league final in lisbon :D

Wew you made me cry alot :( idc football dear , search another stuff for attack me.

I just know you are the one who lost, you have any other character for delete?

Nope, then why you are here? Want moar drama? Nao i dislike brs

Wew you made me cry alot :( idc football dear , search another stuff for attack me.

I just know you are the one who lost, you have any other character for delete?

Nope, then why you are here? Want moar drama? Nao i dislike brs

dunno how to unfollow a thread, so everytime i come to the forum i just read all of the ones i ever commented.

and no, no drama. just funny how u talk about family and friendship just to call one of the members of ur family a cow 2 posts later ;D  the unity, it never ceases to amaze me ;)

This meme is about as abused as Lebeau's account

pro name on that char

#1 bad artist, good writer.

#2 both good.

remi has some of the best lines, especially in the many fights with wolverine.

98350_.jpg

98351_.jpg

pro name on that char

#1 bad artist, good writer.

#2 both good.

remi has some of the best lines, especially in the many fights with wolverine.

I guess you gotta join back abc.

I mean you still here :P

No offence. I miss you somehow.

I guess you gotta join back abc.

I mean you still here :P

No offence. I miss you somehow.

i bet a lot of people do  :blush:  thats why the best way to hurt my "enemies" was to just leave. sorry i left some friends in the process as well. anyway, i cant "unfollow" this post so i always end up reading everything and replying sometimes  :friends:

i bet a lot of people do  :blush:  thats why the best way to hurt my "enemies" was to just leave. sorry i left some friends in the process as well. anyway, i cant "unfollow" this post so i always end up reading everything and replying sometimes  :friends:

That thing you said is true thing

#1 yes, but #3 costume is good

Then go for it I went purple before start! just few days more gogo!

But

We have a problem FUTURE sponsored by hassn.

Then go for it I went purple before start! just few days more gogo!

But

We have a problem FUTURE sponsored by hassn.

that ♥♥♥♥in sucks man

he also helped other guild when sos was going tourny but they refused to take help, respect>> dogs

i rather have no reward than being called a doggy

Congrate ABC for the winning the tourney ... im not participating this tourney . And never want to participate again . Im out of this guild . Thanks for old player ABC .

The reason :

This not like an old ABC anymore , the participating member can kick for GP ...

When skyhealer ask for helping count gp im at the guild.

No doubt , he collect many gp ... but he just a voulenteer not an ABC member . Then u all ask to kick someone at guild (idk who) just to put skyhealer in ...

Hahahahha its not abt friendship anymore , now its only abt GP . And it same like AOA .

To whom which post ss  , why u cut my picture at that ss ? Are u disturbed by me which not use the tourney costume ?

Goodbye ABC .

Thanks mario , u still the best for me .

We talked about this before tournament started, we made a list with active real members or friends who went JOIN in tourny doing guild points.

You and others like brisign , elbontuero , crusang , jony etc, did gp, they are part of abc but they understand if we invited a random guy and he worked hard then deserves, not giving free reward to inactive members, im sorry just understand.

Congrate ABC for the winning the tourney ... im not participating this tourney . And never want to participate again . Im out of this guild . Thanks for old player ABC .

The reason :

This not like an old ABC anymore , the participating member can kick for GP ...

When skyhealer ask for helping count gp im at the guild.

No doubt , he collect many gp ... but he just a voulenteer not an ABC member . Then u all ask to kick someone at guild (idk who) just to put skyhealer in ...

Hahahahha its not abt friendship anymore , now its only abt GP . And it same like AOA .

To whom which post ss  , why u cut my picture at that ss ? Are u disturbed by me which not use the tourney costume ?

Goodbye ABC .

Thanks mario , u still the best for me .

Felicia u was already gone when we took this picture. U mean the previous one, not this one. U was gone before vomm came.

Nida ... im not join this tourney from the start . I realized it & never ask the prize for this tourney cause it full list and i know it . Idk who been kicked for this prize ? Cause skyhealer is not a member and not in the list before . The fact he got the prize  ....

One thing i realize now , i cant join ABC anymore cause im not a gp collecter . Next or someday i will be kicked to if not collect gp like at aoa guild .

Its better i choose RIP frok ABC like ani . And never been kicked from ABC at thw future .

Wooow its the rule , sorry idk abt that . If u say like that then why put ABC member

name at the first page ? Everyone can be ABC now , cause he can run with (ABC) at their name .

Wooow its the rule , sorry idk abt that . If u say like that then why put ABC member

name at the first page ? Everyone can be ABC now , cause he can run with (ABC) at their name .

Dear felicia,

What Xavi means is that u and some others werent inactive so much. We needed to spam and get many gp to pass future and legends.

The new people were just in guild to help us and spam so much as they could. They worked hard for days and nights..

They got their reward and left guild. That's it. They aren't an ABC member. And we aren't gonna participate for next tour now. So everybody can just join back (ofc if u want)!

is not too much but i joined when u were 4th to help did my 9/10 or more k (not too much, i agree), and yes i wasnt interested in costume when there was a list but yesterday nigh Mario told me there was NO original list anymore and i can have costume. Welll. Eh... logged out of poetry 15 mins before give prize, to join with lock, then decided give prize to shaman, and then... Guild full. No slots for me.

Idk but im leaving guild for same reason, i dnt see friendship  far away of the old ones, i tried to fit on it but  idk maybe i wasnt enough pro or rich or idk why i didnt fit at all.

Not your fault guys.

However have fun sillies!

Can i ask something?... Does someone have 2 costumes? is not like if he dont deserve, for example sulla should have received x10 for itself... just curious if worth kick a member to have two costumes. but i dnt think u guys capable of doin that....

is not too much but i joined when u were 4th to help did my 9/10 or more k (not too much, i agree), and yes i wasnt interested in costume when there was a list but yesterday nigh Mario told me there was NO original list anymore and i can have costume. Welll. Eh... logged out of poetry 15 mins before give prize, to join with lock, then decided give prize to shaman, and then... Guild full. No slots for me.

Idk but im leaving guild for same reason, i dnt see friendship  far away of the old ones, i tried to fit on it but  idk maybe i wasnt enough pro or rich or idk why i didnt fit at all.

Not your fault guys.

However have fun sillies!

Can i ask something?... Does someone have 2 costumes? is not like if he dont deserve, for example sulla should have received x10 for itself... just curious if worth kick a member to have two costumes. but i dnt think u guys capable of doin that....

well when you allow a person that spent months insulting a guild and their players join that guild i think that says it all. welcome to the new abc  ;D  where the nicest members dont feel at home.

99020_.jpg