EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

soon

Опубликованное фото

So gel, i have been on ps3 since launch i didnt get black armor edition i heard you're not going to want to use it anyways for the fun factor

Nothing like death..

You playing ds2?

i play on ps3 :3

still nooby but try to make exelent rapierman

Noble hybrid anyway still hart to chose rapier,ricardo rapier,or espada ropera and cant get chaos rapier XD

No shield XD!!!

Mhhh... Haven't played for 2 weeks and even didnt check the Forum.

FAAAAK- i missed the Troll Weekend  :'(

Well, i wasn't really in Mode of Playing WS. It became Boring to me. Lets see the Crafting thing and wait for Ayvondil or Stop forever.

Mhhh... Haven't played for 2 weeks and even didnt check the Forum.

FAAAAK- i missed the Troll Weekend  :'(

Well, i wasn't really in Mode of Playing WS. It became Boring to me. Lets see the Crafting thing and wait for Ayvondil or Stop forever.

"Crafting will be unlocked to players who will pay a small fee of 4999 Miracle Coins"

"Crafting will be unlocked to players who will pay a small fee of 4999 Miracle Coins"

:bad:  And you must pay 199 MC for each crafting Scroll that you can get only in MC-Shop

i play on ps3 :3

still nooby but try to make exelent rapierman

Noble hybrid anyway still hart to chose rapier,ricardo rapier,or espada ropera and cant get chaos rapier XD

No shield XD!!!

I still use heide sword from the beginning :D made it +10 raw i try many different but love this the most, i stay in the bell towers a lot and only lose few times

I made rounded tank

Full havel set except helm i use great grym for my first i will try and make a hex char next

Our new pro video maker because old one just like to afk  eh sulla xd jk I know most of us can do a video some better than elbontuero  jaajaj anyways is just for fun, enjoy or cry of his fail , first to die.

Our new pro video maker because old one just like to afk  eh sulla xd jk I know most of us can do a video some better than elbontuero  jaajaj anyways is just for fun, enjoy or cry of his fail , first to die.

"Next time dont f.... my hunt, or I will shit in this cave" xD

"Next time dont f.... my hunt, or I will shit in this cave" xD

Yea I shit in the cave xd

Like I said , what about duck all.

If Im on gg so happy and a motherducker , sorry an enemy, kill me what I do forget? I let enter in cave?

Nope.

Yea I shit in the cave xd

Like I said , what about ♥♥♥♥ all.

If Im on gg so happy and a mother♥♥♥♥er , sorry an enemy, kill me what I do forget? I let enter in cave?

Nope.

Omg bro ur the best xD u always let me laugh XDDDD

You can't beat Shirley.

But i can beat you down to a point of hard sleep

You know what i mean

Hope you guys still keeping it real. Played alittle today, really like it that i can wield an epic +1 marvelous mace now. now finally my shit dark spells make some ok dmg.

Exhale is 50 --> 130

CD 22 ---> 42 DOT

Not maxed magic though, think i use 72 currently. still keeping my dodge 23% and block 8.5%. Sacrificed 2% parry for the dmg change.

Pinch me if you know of any lv15+ 1h mace for a decent price.

I feel you bloody. There was a sd mace in guild storage a while back. I bet xavi stole it right after update announced. XD