EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

dead guild still can offer dat hp buff

This xd

Hi, I'm elbontuero and I would like to join ABC because I have since before Christmas wanting to enter this great guild, game There is currently quite a day and more when my friend connects [glow=red,2,300]Catalonia[/glow], I hope your answer soon thanks :blush:

PD: I'm lvl 19 

Hi, I'm elbontuero and I would like to join ABC because I have since before Christmas wanting to enter this great guild, game There is currently quite a day and more when my friend connects [glow=red,2,300]Catalonia[/glow], I hope your answer soon thanks :blush:

Yes for me I know him since he started play I teached alot of things to be a great rogue at least I tried xd about the player he is a nice person isnt a backstabber and well is from my country catalonia

Is just a newbie but I can put  my hand on fire, trust him.

PD: I'm lvl 19

So you like our Graveyard of Legends? It's not as interesting as it may sound

• 2 weeks later...

Hi can be on abc?

I promise to stay lvl 13 and gank weak elves in pvpcave and using wchat to proclaim my guild is #1 and all others are soft newbs

Hi can be on abc?

I promise to stay lvl 13 and gank weak elves in pvpcave and using wchat to proclaim my guild is #1 and all others are soft newbs

Sorry but we hate twinks with burning passion here.

We also discourage violence unless in self-defence.

And you'll need a chastity belt because females and James are pretty perversive.

Welcome to the guild pliskin aka ♥♥♥♥♥lock, pm me inside game for an invitation xDDDDDDDDD

Thank you kindly

Now i just need to leave BUKAKKE

perfectly good...and will be more better coz soon summer <3 <3.. how bout u?

Perfect too sis btw in August is Dubai a stop omw to sidney ! We need meet on an ice cream and Party sisi :D

Surenesss sis will love it... how many days ull stay? Hopefully not just couple of hrs...looking forward seeing u sis  :give_rose:

Surenesss sis will love it... how many days ull stay? Hopefully not just couple of hrs...looking forward seeing u sis  :give_rose:

Dont know exactly but i think about 12 hours only (enough to Party),have to continue till canberra than sidney :*