EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

So basically u want those who can't speak english xd

makes sense to me. Search apostrophe catastrophe

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

can remove me from list now

to those that welcomed me, I wanna day thanks and best of luck, had some good times.

to those that didnt, I have nothing to say to them.

peace.

to those that welcomed me, I wanna day thanks and best of luck, had some good times.

peace.

rip in peace

peace.

take care bro

peace.

Idk why ur leaving.. but u are a good and kind person for so far i know u.. i wish u good luck in another guild.. take care!

peace.

Rest in pieces.

ALSO SHAM SKILL OP AS HELL.

trust me, its for the best. Some people didnt want me here to begin with, though they never had the balls to openly admit it.

lets just leave it at that.

they probably started to celebrate and lolz the minute I left, probably argued over who gets credit for me leaving,

and no, Im not joining any other guilds.

I apprectiate the people who actually considered me a friend, yall can pm me at whats app any time.

Everyone else can eat shit.

continue with the lolz.

trust me, its for the best. Some people didnt want me here to begin with, though they never had the balls to openly admit it.

they probably started to celebrate and lolz the minute I left, probably argued over who gets credit for me leaving,

I apprectiate the people who actually considered me a friend, yall can pm me at whats app any time.

continue with the lolz.

the lulz train never stops, even with your own posts

lulz

continue with the lolz.

PM in game if u need help KNOX beater  :drinks:

btw luleee, which colour is ur rouge?

I call it the way I want, no need to correct me!!!  ;D

Never leave a place because you got haters

How did kat williams say it

If you got yourself 4 haters, by next weekend you better get 12 of them

Somethin like that

People only hate when you doin your thing if i was you id put my finger in air and let em smell that tang comin off it

somehow i can relate this situation with recently released one piece manga chapter.

It is definitely a SPOILER ALERT but i will share it regardless.

There will be 4 images in the spoiler. Read them and you will know what i mean. You dont really have to understand one piece to understand them as it is a mini-story of a character in one piece.

Only open if u have the ballz

Kyrus the unbeaten I dont care bahh  I  want to see more, whos going to win the ace fruit who eat it if luffy win ofc? Usopp? :snorlax: or sanji ^_^ btw doflamingo needs to die :*

goooooood morning friendsssss i miss you all, last days I played again was really fun! Just to stay at cave like always jajajajajajaj but like I said im retired I saw I cant leave game 100% with or without gf xd still have it :facepalm:

Nubrose and MagicJonny (probely misspelled magicjohny.)  Nub my son ❤ snd magic. Guess who is back on ranger. Hoöe your alright old friends.

R.I.P Mario you'll be remembered forever bro.

Best regards and Good luck with guild.  /Wolf.

Nubrose and MagicJonny (probely misspelled magicjohny.)  Nub my son ❤ snd magic. Guess who is back on ranger. Hoöe your alright old friends.

R.I.P Mario you'll be remembered forever bro.

Best regards and Good luck with guild.  /Wolf.

Hey wolfy wb!  :good:

friends are friends, guild or no guild.

dont get it wrong, I appreciate the love from the people showing it. I was trying not to post here again, because I didnt want this to get out of hand. But I did leave some appreciation in some karmas. Anyways, the guild was doing just fine before I came along, Im sure it will be fine without me. And those who need me can ask me for any help any time that Im free, and I will gladly help np. But, please, just let this go and move on. best wishes.