EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

But it is. Seriously, why do people like that show?

season 2 was a mood killer, but the overall concept of a real mmorpg with virual reality just amazes me, just like dot hack

season 2 was a mood killer, but the overall concept of a real mmorpg with virual reality just amazes me, just like dot hack

Concept is cool indeed, damn if ABC was going to play this, so would I.

But the anime itself was poor, plot had more holes than cheese. I pointed out some of them here.

Havent watched the SAO anime and i'm not planning to. I read the manga and i have to say it was a disappointment. The whole series lasted for what dozen chapters and was a stub. The manga goes like this, theres this virtual reality game k? Then they start playin, k? Then they cant log out and you gotta beat a baddie, k? Then story goes pew pew 2 chapters cover few years. Then theres this chick that protagonist likes. They have sex and then time skips again and stuff. Then shit happens they beat the baddie and thats that. Concept is cool, story WAYYYYYYY too short. Would have been 1000 times better if there was more depth and lenght to the whole thing.

Havent watched the SAO anime and i'm not planning to. I read the manga and i have to say it was a disappointment. The whole series lasted for what dozen chapters and was a stub. The manga goes like this, theres this virtual reality game k? Then they start playin, k? Then they cant log out and you gotta beat a baddie, k? Then story goes pew pew 2 chapters cover few years. Then theres this chick that protagonist likes. They have sex and then time skips again and stuff. Then shit happens they beat the baddie and thats that. Concept is cool, story WAYYYYYYY too short. Would have been 1000 times better if there was more depth and lenght to the whole thing.

Ya wtf, they didn't even need to kill the same boss 100x to get drop or use any micro transactions

the first part of SAO was awesome.

The concept was great and i liked it.

But i also agree with Azebu, it could have been a lot better.

Don't read if u haven't watched it

Gosh u guys everywhereeeeee :cray:

Even as you get undressed

I'll always have my eyes

On you.

SAO ended when he walked out of the hospital bed like a badass with credit's rolling,

flying fairies never existed.

So is it worth watching? Sounds interesting

So is it worth watching? Sounds interesting

Yeah.

Keep in mind second game is complete atrocity, but watch it so you know it's complete atrocity.

Be careful with such posts, please.

- Guild -

Anyone up for Labyrinth run today? Boss 1/2/3/4/5/6/7, maybe skip one or two, or Boss 1/2/3 and then farm 7/Eyes.

Be there at 11.30 Daily Sale timer, thank you.

Hi I play Warspear there about a year and have always been looking at this guild, I always thought good, starting with the style name "ABC" that's what I like, very much wanted to take this name above my head. So if you want me in guild my nick is Lynngunxz am a level 18 necromancer and am willing to help where needed.

Hi I play Warspear there about a year and have always been looking at this guild, I always thought good, starting with the style name "ABC" that's what I like, very much wanted to take this name above my head. So if you want me in guild my nick is Lynngunxz am a level 18 necromancer and am willing to help where needed.

Sorry, but this guild is only for men.

Pretty sure ABC name was created on the idea " name doesn't matter, content does" or something like that xd

All Being Cray

Pretty sure ABC name was created on the idea " name doesn't matter, content does" or something like that xd

Always Bet on Co-operation (or some other word starting with C).

Be careful with such posts, please.

- Guild -

Anyone up for Labyrinth run today? Boss 1/2/3/4/5/6/7, maybe skip one or two, or Boss 1/2/3 and then farm 7/Eyes.

Be there at 11.30 Daily Sale timer, thank you.

I be there my lief is ded nothing better to do