EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

idk, that happened to me before and all I had to do was update it. About a week ago I kept getting prompted to update to new version but I kept ignoring it, and dont see it any more. I still get lags and delayed msgs tho. Try uninstall and reinstall maybe?

Spam killed it.

Dunno wat to wrait, but erm. Hi I'm Raislin. Would like to sign up to ABC, some of my friends are in the guild and i'm kinda looking for more people to socialize with. Game is getting boring by this point and i want to get some new friends have fun times i quess. If you want to get to know me more just chat me up in game or here at forums.

Dunno wat to wrait, but erm. Hi I'm Raislin. Would like to sign up to ABC, some of my friends are in the guild and i'm kinda looking for more people to socialize with. Game is getting boring by this point and i want to get some new friends have fun times i quess. If you want to get to know me more just chat me up in game or here at forums.

Sorry, we're only looking for females.

You know you can just press quote to see all messages inside without clicking?

I just have some questions beforehand.

1. Do you like boys? We're looking for someone who will fill James' empty heart.

2. How much GP can you earn every week? Would you say, ten million?

3. Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Gimme a Y gimme an E gimme an S.

Ps: (I never said this before but i told them i was going to do it, even when we are NOT VOTING for them now i wana say that i like Pandey since i know him and i like Ludebude also, so if they apply again in the future and we are open to new people IN THE FUTURE (let me insist), they have my yes)

You know you can just press quote to see all messages inside without clicking?

I just have some questions beforehand.

1. Do you like boys? We're looking for someone who will fill James' empty heart.

2. How much GP can you earn every week? Would you say, ten million?

3. Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

1. I like everybody.

2. You will see.

3. Mi no spiik engrish. Ai cant anderstand.

Took you long to apply here.

I was going to ask you to join ages ago and that was when I was still playing the game normally, but saw you were building your selftitled guild so I thought you already had plans so I didn't bother.

Anyways.

Very big yes for me. I know keepers when I see em. Though you have to join whatsapp group.

Well anyways I was on hentai midwhile and I am lazy to continue on mobile so I brb.

Took you long to apply here.

I was going to ask you to join ages ago and that was when I was still playing the game normally, but saw you were building your selftitled guild so I thought you already had plans so I didn't bother.

Anyways.

Very big yes for me. I know keepers when I see em. Though you have to join whatsapp group.

Well anyways I was on hentai midwhile and I am lazy to continue on mobile so I brb.

That guild i made was just for a purpose of creating a bank like system for myself when the going at Wintersun got too gay. (14k gp made in 3 months woohoo xd, for my guild i mean)

And well i'll join the whatsapp group when i bother downloading the damn app  ;D

Well, that's enough for votes for now.

Doubt anyone else cares since they are inactive.

Don't want to make you wait a long time like everyone does due to inactiveness and not nuff votes, but since you are Shit-worthy and close with all current actives you are in.

Welcome to the most cray yet super inactive guild evar.

Also for Pandey, you can join group. It doesn't even seem like an ABC chat group anymore, just a funny spam group which only has ABC members in it.

Don't want to make you wait a long time like everyone does due to inactiveness and not nuff votes, but since you are Shit-worthy and close with all current actives you are in.

Also for Pandey, you can join group. It doesn't even seem like an ABC chat group anymore, just a funny spam group which only has ABC members in it.

I'm quessing the whatsapp thing also applies to me too?

Oh And thanks for letting me in.

what about only females allowed?

Welcome to ABC Raislin

Thanks.

can i make a lv1 on EU and join?

id spend all day trolling, if you can handle it

id never level, just troll  :snorlax:

I see what you did there.

:snorlax: