EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

:snorlax:

Feel lesson #2 the worst kind of dramas when all the fire gets mixed up and you realise it only after you annihilate your own comrades :snorlax: even worse when it is type 1 from the core yet u get blinded that it is type 2 -_-

Опубликованное фото

@Lex So when I try to start a drama with jayrox you only warn me,but when I have a casual convo with terms like "wtf" or "gay" without offending anyone you delete it?

I think they could have used a better filter than mods then,you don't just randomly delete posts with flaming,you delete posts that OFFEND others even if it didn't have any flames :snorlax:

You said it yourself. You tried to start drama, hence i warned you.

Now when you go all out and include more foul language than enough in a post, dont think a warning would fix that.

Maybe you also want to teach me how to be a mod? Teach yourself to behave first.

Now when you go all out and include more foul language than enough in a post, dont think a warning would fix that.

Maybe you also want to teach me how to be a mod? Teach yourself to behave first.

Lexi Sexi rulez  :blush:

because you're so experienced at being a mod

Again i fail to see how a casual none offending post with no actual report about it gets deleted while a crystal clear drama spark gets a warning :snorlax:

Meh,i don't want to teach u,but u need to be tought as u r doing it wronge lol,behaving myself? I didn't offend anyone,neither irritated anyone,mere critism shouldn't be taken in an offending way :snorlax:

What's next? You will get paranoid about lossing mod state for every "gay" being said on your watch?

Again i fail to see how a casual none offending post with no actual report about it gets deleted while a crystal clear drama spark gets a warning :snorlax:

Meh,i don't want to teach u,but u need to be tought as u r doing it wronge lol,behaving myself? I didn't offend anyone,neither irritated anyone,mere critism shouldn't be taken in an offending way :snorlax:

What's next? You will get paranoid about lossing mod state for every "gay" being said on your watch?

Read the bold and think yourself. I don't have to explain myself in any action i do.

because you're so experienced at being a mod

I don't want to get that from someone with problems as such everyone knows.

~

Now please, let's restrain ourselves from continuing this in here, and in general.

I don't want to get that from someone with problems as such everyone knows.

lol yes, cause you know me so well  ::)  you wanna teach me about my problems? please enlighten me. not tolerating bullshit is a problem? and who's this "everyone" u talk about? so funny. from where i stand its just you talking (*gets ready for the cavalry to come to the rescue")

Well that was... unexpcted zzzzZZ

Never thought giving some constructive advice would turn out like this xD,anyway u dnt seem lecturing ppl around,it just seemed k since ik lexi :snorlax:

Or is it that my drama hoe powers neturaly give effects? Either way,this turned out to be troublesome :/

To try to fix the shit, or just leave till ppl chill and cool up on their own :snorlax: ?

Well that was... unexpcted zzzzZZ

Never thought giving some constructive advice would turn out like this xD,anyway u dnt seem lecturing ppl around,it just seemed k since ik lexi :snorlax:

Or is it that my drama hoe powers neturaly give effects? Either way,this turned out to be troublesome :/

To try to fix the shit, or just leave till ppl chill and cool up on their own :snorlax: ?

i just said that she wasnt that experienced as a mod and she talks about how i have problems and everyone knows it? yep, nice mod :)

i just said that she wasnt that experienced as a mod and she talks about how i have problems and everyone knows it? yep, nice mod :)

I would kindly ask to restrain yourself from continuing the previous topic.

lexi #1 mod, end of story, there is no democracy here.

lexi #1 mod, end of story, there is no democracy here.

a mod that starts personal atacks just for a simple statement of the obvious. she's been mod for a week or so, thus not experienced. now threatens. eheh didnt knew people cant speak their minds. i ss'd all of my posts just in case you something  ;)  no insult or foul language was used. but you as a mod first insulted me and now threatened me not to persue the matter.

a mod that starts personal atacks just for a simple statement of the obvious. she's been mod for a week or so, thus not experienced. now threatens. eheh didnt knew people cant speak their minds. i ss'd all of my posts just in case you something  ;)  no insult or foul language was used. but you as a mod first insulted me and now threatened me not to persue the matter.

well when you put it like that, bad mod, bad mod indeed.

Better then you'll ever be.

now, are you member of abc? No? Then stay out.

didnt realize non- abc people cant post here.  :facepalm:  i'll post where i want  ::)  btw did you even join abc before i did? or knew the founding members for as long as i did? you're out of place this aint no night club. its a forum. get mod status then u can shut me up but make sure i did say something that FREEDOM OF SPEECH doesnt cover or you might lose mod status pretty fast.

oh and if you even bother to read, i didnt state anything about the quality (or lack of) her moderating. i said not experienced (google what that means so you can stop embaracing yourself)  :blush:

well when you put it like that, bad mod, bad mod indeed.

i just said she wasnt experienced. dunno what she's done or didnt do as  a mod so far. but it doesnt look promissing when she takes things to heart and insults/disrespects a forum user that didnt even make a disrespectfull or hurtfull comment.

Freedom of speech, yet you're bounded and restrained by rules.

also, false information. Baka, baka everywhere

but make sure i did say something that FREEDOM OF SPEECH doesnt cover 

so you can stop embaracing yourself  :blush:

do you even read?

Look back at your old posts, then tell me how to "read"

Anyway, if you still wish to continue, these forums have the ability of sending pms, before you'll blather 69pages of non-sence.

No threats given, you can continue implying.

Further posts regarding this topic will be ignored for the topics sake

you should've ignored in the first place, since it was nothing but an inocent remark on how you've mod for little time.

now since you know nothing of my life you shouldn't talk about it. or are you like crossfit that congratulates me on facebook on my 6 months "realationship" ( ;D ) then comes to forum say that i'm a no lifer with no gf etc etc? and as mod if you want respect you also have to give it. apologies are in order (and you know im right if ur pride dont hurt too much).  :spiteful:

Look back at your old posts, then tell me how to "read"

Anyway, if you still wish to continue, these forums have the ability of sending pms, before you'll blather 69pages of non-sence.

what about my old posts? wanna see lexi's? or yours by that matter? or several other people? should the new mods analize every thread looking for past offenses?  :facepalm:  do you even think before you type Cal?

Uhm, sorry lads.

This is a guild topic, if you can clearly read, not a topic where you start drama for attention.

If you want to start random drama to get attention then feel free to make a topic about that on tavern and continue your business there.

If you're not in this guild and can't post anything properly then you can kindly stay out.

Kthxbai.

in other news, Id like to go for some dungeon runs the next few days

I can go with shaman, necro or druid. I think some of my other chars can go too but not on hard mode, gotta check that.

Uhm, sorry lads.

This is a guild topic, if you can clearly read, not a topic where you start drama for attention.

If you want to start random drama to get attention then feel free to make a topic about that on tavern and continue your business there.

If you're not in this guild and can't post anything properly then you can kindly stay out.

Kthxbai.

i posted properly, then was insulted by a new mod for saying she is a new mod.

makes sense to you? or do you need more simplifying?

Sure you did...  :facepalm:

If you're gonna keep starting drama here without you being mentioned then you should just go away.

This topic was made for ABC guild and other people who want to apply or just have friendly chats with us. Not for people to come in and start fights.

Don't act like you were just "posting a normal post". This is not a place where you can post your own opinions which may also lead to drama from misunderstandings or opposite opinions. Like I said. If you want to do so, then make your own topic. This is, as I said, ABC's guild thread.

I mean, I'd allow Swaaz or Pliskin to troll here to bring fun to the topic, yeah. We all need happiness.

But if they'd start fights with them then that would be wrong.

Try and see which one you are relating to.

Thanks.

Note, this bottom screenshot is the first post that started this, Lexi was talking to Yasir and you jumped in saying she is " experienced " in a sarcastic way, which is also insulting her that she knows nothing of a Mod.

Just to make it clear. No offense intended.

I'm just sick of all this kind of drama, one of the things that make this game and community sucks.

This topic was made for ABC guild and ABC guild only, chats and applications are ok as long as they are acceptable and towards ABC. If not, then it doesn't belong here.

Sure you did...  :facepalm:

If you're gonna keep starting drama here without you being mentioned then you should just go away.

This topic was made for ABC guild and other people who want to apply or just have friendly chats with us. Not for people to come in and start fights.

Don't act like you were just "posting a normal post". This is not a place where you can post your own opinions which may also lead to drama from misunderstandings or opposite opinions. Like I said. If you want to do so, then make your own topic. This is, as I said, ABC's guild thread.

I mean, I'd allow Swaaz or Pliskin to troll here to bring fun to the topic, yeah. We all need happiness.

But if they'd start fights with them then that would be wrong.

Try and see which one you are relating to.

Thanks.

Note, this bottom screenshot is the first post that started this, Lexi was talking to Yasir and you jumped in saying she is " experienced " in a sarcastic way, which is also insulting her that she knows nothing of a Mod.

she was talking to him as if she was experienced. she isnt. i sarcasticaly said nothing but the truth. guess its offensive to her. it was harmless till she decided to insult me.

tell me again how did i insult her?

edit: and if ur sick of the dramma talk to the one who actually started insulting.

edit #2: luckily this is in fact a forum, google what forum means. (and i rest my case)