EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

reported for discrimination against straight people

Dont ban me lexi, swaaz, mecha and the multitude of other mods here. Please and thanks

Only Lexy is mod in this section. and we cant ban til probation period ends. Anyways, seeing as Lexy can edit posts here, maybe she should take lead?

Lead has already been chosen.

Just because you have "advantages" and not requirements does not mean you get to skip steps normal people take.

And who even said I'm leaving forum?

Na. Cuz I'm too OP for Devs.

Truth.

Notice how they picked random people for Mods but not me and Aze cuz we are badass. Well I was. Now I'm just Boss.

It's nothing special anyways. I was expecting full moderation but single board is not enough, seeing how the other mods talk to the normal users, they've just turned themselves into co-robot-Devs. Whatever happened to explanation and giving out infos needed. That is why you apply for the job cause you are more skilled than others and are willing to help them with your skills.

well IDK about the others, but I have previous experience as admin and host of a now deleted online game. I dont see myself talking like a robot but I have like a toggle switch to change between "professional" and "personal" mode

Mecha Mod too  :shok:

ABC infiltrating AIGRIND  8)

first cyberspace, then the world

Yea but for example, when you lock a person's thread and tell them to email support.

What if they don't even know what support is?

Or what to even email them.

Majority of cases have been ignored because the player didn't know what to send to support so it lacked detail, only them begging for their account back or telling them to ban this guy.

Copy pasting " Email support link here - www.copypaste.com "

That's kinda what I meant.

Also for moving topics, even I never understood what these boards where when I first saw a forum.

But yea, it just started, and forum is kinda dead now so not much action other than Tavern drama and support detail spills.

I do know what you mean. I had posted it on a topic to devs a while ago. Cant quote it because its now locked, but:

Most of the time, mods use pre-scripted replies instead of arbitrary responses.

But apparently, they are trying to do something about it

I guess it is a positive experience for all sides!

Our goal is not to be a robot admins, but to help people and make friendly atmosphere. I saw many game forums with 0 answers from mods/admins. We do want to do the opposite thing.

Na. Cuz I'm too OP for Devs.

Truth.

Notice how they picked random people for Mods but not me and Aze cuz we are badass. Well I was. Now I'm just Boss.

It's nothing special anyways. I was expecting full moderation but single board is not enough, seeing how the other mods talk to the normal users, they've just turned themselves into co-robot-Devs. Whatever happened to explanation and giving out infos needed. That is why you apply for the job cause you are more skilled than others and are willing to help them with your skills.

Опубликованное фото

@christo cuz age matters on the internet zzz...

I see np,just put support and buying mshit links in your signture,with something like "a beholder > a moderator" and switch hidden mode on,doubt anyone would complaim unless he can give better comments and answers than you do :snorlax:

besides,just give a find explaination and topic starters would follow them leaving their useless topics,instead of randomly locking and putting the infamous qoute for every topic that doesn't follow the UNESCO rules 100% :bomb:

check eu section,99% topics locked with no actual helpful explaination and also giving no chance for good ol dramas and flame fights,no fun at game+no fun at forum=this shit is ded -_-

@christo cuz age matters on the internet zzz...

I see np,just put support and buying mshit links in your signture,with something like "a beholder > a moderator" and switch hidden mode on,doubt anyone would complaim unless he can give better comments and answers than you do :snorlax:

besides,just give a find explaination and topic starters would follow them leaving their useless topics,instead of randomly locking and putting the infamous qoute for every topic that doesn't follow the UNESCO rules 100% :bomb:

check eu section,99% topics locked with no actual helpful explaination and also giving no chance for good ol dramas and flame fights,no fun at game+no fun at forum=this shit is ded -_-

I think he would have been a good mod for questions and answers

I just suggested his age because a job is a job.. and in many areas they need permits for lower ages than 18, or they see his name SHITzo/SHITley and say "wow he's mature"

I think he would have been a good mod for questions and answers

I just suggested his age because a job is a job.. and in many areas they need permits for lower ages than 18, or they see his name SHITzo/SHITley and say "wow he's mature"

not that i would even try to know y,just wanted to shit him up :snorlax:

also, a job gives a salery,no real salery=no real job,and if they care about maturty,swaaz "trolls" would have been a problam

anyway,its their own loss,being a mod would have glued him to the forum to answer the shit,now he is probably goin to quit forums in no time,and no answers the shit as jamie does

fail spoiler,this forum is ded -_-

Just because these new mods don't have salary doesn't mean the original mods don't, or are without responsibility. If you don't care why you talking about it :blush:

It was just a feel

The Shit in my name isn't shit, it's just some random name I came up with.

And dat ingreesh

And Shitley cuz Firstlady was ghey and I wanted it to have the Shitzo mark on it so they know when to run

Just because these new mods don't have salary doesn't mean the original mods don't, or are without responsibility. If you don't care why you talking about it :blush:

It was just a feel

just had the feel brah,i dnt get this feel shit anyway,what do feels do?

wew just noticed,suggestions have no new mods,our salvation :D

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=101958.new#new

lol jamie,i was jokking xD,dont tell me u took my advice for real and switched hidden mode -_-,hidden mode sucks,just watch how lex and chris are doing the bossy shit without it,and won't be making a good mod by raging on everyone with different pvping sence than u xDD

Oh so thats the hidden mode? I had knowledge of it, just never thought what it does.

it will also hide you from the list of online people at the bottom of the home page

and will always say you are offline, even when you are on (last online whatever time it is)

Hidden mode?

I only used it once cause I thought it wouldn't add up on "Online time" at forum stats.

Guess it didn't work.

But na, only stalkers do that, never used it, ever. I ain't no stalker.

why would i quit when im always lurking?

Story of Marcin's life.