EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

still dont read the update news

heuehueheieh basically they nerfed melee and made healers more op now astral and moon are the same thing,  magic attack and defence , oh well if you want to heal more need to amp staff  thats mean moar amp also on rings and medallon for win magic defence , cooldown stat to staffs etc a p2win update as always.

say bye to our warlocks we are a support class, like snorlax said they dont care 1vs1

Lets play shamans or necros :* ofc high amped.

heuehueheieh basically they nerfed melee and made healers more op now astral and moon are the same thing,  magic attack and defence , oh well if you want to heal more need to amp staff  thats mean moar amp also on rings and medallon for win magic defence , cooldown stat to staffs etc a p2win update as always.

say bye to our warlocks we are a support class, like snorlax said they dont care 1vs1

Lets play shamans or necros :* ofc high amped.

shaman n necro were ready :lol:

Sooooooo

Who wants to be the new in-game guild leader?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=101583.0

lexi , pierre or ani or why not , nelson afking at towns xdddd

My vote:

Mario (if he will be more active ofc)

Ani (no doubts)

Lexi (lexi will let me stay newbie for always or even kick me... but she will be a good leader though)

Pierre (no doubts)

Sup tards,elliut should put some bomb in gaymie's quit topic,i bet he will love to have his quit topic blocked xD

Make every member leader for 1 day,then decide who done best :blush:

Now we have to take care with our post , lexi moderating us xddddd lets fapfapfapfap together.

Mels gift to me

Not bad for be a third place costume, looks better than purple and spiderman colours :* eeeeyy bloody and when we can see your more time ingame?!??!!

Im not going to abuse my title just because i got it xd don't worry. Just have a limit, don't go posting Elliot's bombs around

Mell! ha ha I am not mad or anything, and no, you didn't do anything to me. Jeez, by now you should know how easily distracted I am! Also, I haven't played WS since August really and since I haven't been on I haven't been here much either.

Mels gift to me

Np frend ITS looks better on u then on me xD ITS another armor and i just want get simple magician coat and glasses looks like Harry Poter or Lezard Valeth .Anyway GZ Lexi Sexi Moderator  :blush: