EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Let's do this nerds.

Continuing

sp00ky

sp00ky

sp00ky

You wanna know who was the girl?

Hahahaha, no. That's Junji Ito for you. Can't write endings for shit.

Ya. -> short story long

the game runs on tears.. a week in and i havent felt the same without it.

i think it will be a long time till i can up my str to use that shield..

Having a break from WS, but I'm not gone. Still alive, hope everyone is well :)

The guild is just like how u left it Eric! I hope everybody will return soon, so we can enjoy the updates together! And we need to remember the others that ABC is still alive!

Bloody has to get his shaman going again. Casters just got more op.

What!? How did casters get buffed up this time? Why does this keep happening, hope it  evens out in the long run.

I only play minority classes, so until shamans get unpopular again it stays waiting :P Shadow tank DK yummy.

What!? How did casters get buffed up this time? Why does this keep happening, hope it  evens out in the long run.

I only play minority classes, so until shamans get unpopular again it stays waiting :P Shadow tank DK yummy.

Well your shaman gonna stay dead for a long time then. I don't see dev's going back to the old system, because this is gonna bring them so much money.

Now it's +8 or lose.

To keep it short.

They made base heal even LOWER. The ONLY way to get higher heal now is to amplify, meaning +1 Healer with full astral gear is no longer good enough, but still useful.

The OP part is that now, Magic damage and heal are BOTH the same, meaning if a Shaman would amp +10 from +7 with 300 moon and 210 heal, not only will he be able to get 400 moon but he will also heal 270.

It's a disaster.

Obviously, Devs just planned this out so you have to amp for heal, unlike last time where you just get good gear and bam 250 HoT/750 Instant heal.

Yes, they did, it has Magic defense now.

And now they've just increased heal a bit more.

+10 Shaman with 400 Moon heals 290 while staying at that amount of moon, basically melees and low amp'd are so fucked.

Yes, they did, it has Magic defense now.

And now they've just increased heal a bit more.

+10 Shaman with 400 Moon heals 290 while staying at that amount of moon, basically melees and low amp'd are so fucked.

Опубликованное фото

I don't get a amplify option on my jewels?

I knew playing for PvE and friends was the right choice for me. No enjoyment in PvP anymore, only hackers spamming mc and op casters. Theirs no fudging way to beat a 290HoT caster kiting you, I'll lose to a full hp caster then 9 times out of 10 - god devs  I can see they try but it just keep turning out so fudging wrong.