EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Haven't been here in some time...wow!

Did I miss something important?  I think I left off on page 30 xd

nothing so important mario ... just some retard psychotic delusional claiming without him ders no abc ... really a retarded

Such a pathetic thinking

Just smile and wave boys

Smile and wave

truly gay boys doesnt wave unless he's a gay.... cherrylips

nothing so important mario ... just some retard psychotic delusional claiming without him ders no abc ... really a retarded

you are the one who is retarded, if you dont know how to read then i sugest you go back to school.

"claiming without him ders no abc" where?

true but hornig didnt get any new items on any char and soon after stoped playing.  lexi was seen on arky in trade chat asking to trade the kw for baton. sometimes the obvious answer is the right one.

either ur a retard or will do anything to prove ur right at the start of this shit u told ppl u saw a low lvl asking for trade now it was arky?  :facepalm:

anyway if she a scammer she not stupid enuf to trade from her own char

here is my unwanted American 2 cents

alyanorno, I agree with SOME of the stuff you said a few pages ago. but not all.

Me and you have a few things in common: taking things a bit too personal sometimes, and not tolerating bullshitters

You were the one who invited me to this guild and convinced me to apply. Even tho some of the ppl didnt want me in (not that they would openly admit it anyways) there were still others who did want me in. And thats the reason I stayed. you didnt have to leave the guild just because you had a disagreement with a few ppl, you could just do what I do, stay for those who want you in, ignore the ones who dont.

Im disappointed that you deleted Strain/Zathu.

I would never delete or sell any of my chars, even after I retire.

Im also disappointed in some of your reactions.. racism?

Idc who does it or who they do it against. What is wrong is wrong. Not cool bro.

And I seriously doubt Lexy would steal from anyone, much less a guildmate/friend.

catalonia, I already know how you are. And you are probably the most pro troll at your school. But you have to remember that sometimes we have to be adults, and think of how our actions and their consequences will affect those around us.

Egoist, ela re?

one last thing

Mecha, racism? Greeks thing? Lol failed economy, eternal loans, too funny not to be mentioned when talking about lexi.. And some in the guild know im right. Anyway thats hardly racism, just a joke to make a point. And i didnt leave, i was kicked by jess just because, when i asked leaders to kick her as well (the least they could have done given that her char didnt even had authority to kick, had to log warlunatic's char) they just didnt reply pretending to be afk when characters moving. So yah, did not quit, was kicked for NO reason and was told by jess if i rejoined she would kick me again, leaders said nothing so they were on board but not even manly enough to publicly kick me out.

And rose, i was told by others about that, didnt see it for myself but yeah believe what u want.. Seems pretty obvious to me.  Asks for me to buy her sd, i refuse, kw gone, her shinny new staff "given by a friend for helping to complete lake", its like..any doubts? Oh n she knew blames would go on hornig, since she knew he also had account.. Thing is.. She had it for a few days, hornig had it for months and only thing that happened while he had it was finding my bd naked in mcfirst town a few times.. Believe what u want, facts are there. Yall wanna believe her so bad that u turn a blind eye to the truth. But im here to tell it to the ws world. Yall not the virtuous cool good people u try to seem to be (talking about specifc people, not every single one) i know who the cool ppl and i regret doing this cause of those people but bear with me cause some things have to be said about the fakes and backroom haters who lurk n lurk till they see a chance. Like rats. At least i speak my mind in the open and im frontal about things, always have, always will.

Im not a juror or a lawyer, Im not here to say who is guilty or not. I just think there are better ways to handle situations like this.

so please, can everyone just end this drama and just play the game? Or not play it, whatever, but stop defaming one another. Nothing good can come from this.

☞Peace☜

Im not a juror or a lawyer, Im not here to say who is guilty or not. I just think there are better ways to handle situations like this.

so please, can everyone just end this drama and just play the game? Or not play it, whatever, but stop defaming one another. Nothing good can come from this.

☞Peace☜

2 options

1-

2-

Seems like some people went and picked option 3

3-

Such a pathetic thinking

truly gay boys doesnt wave unless he's a gay.... cherrylips

cindy long time wer hav u been  :give_rose:

Its stupid enough to share accounts (btw snorlax said its forbidden so be happy u still can play,even your main  acc isnt your acc xd),but then you complain about missing things? Cmon..

Its stupid enough to share accounts (btw snorlax said its forbidden so be happy u still can play,even your main  acc isnt your acc xd),but then you complain about missing things? Cmon..

86373_.jpg

Well then we can start a discussion about it..when im at home ill upload the screen where snorlax said its forbidden ;)

Btw still any sharer should shut up and not cry..own fault

what about this?  :unknw:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

XENO IS SHUTDOWN ;D ;D ;D u dont even know the people you work for.

i proofed tht i said the truth and tht shut/xeno lie. for sure,it was not nice tht i said tht bad words,but i was really angry cause this kid lie all day long.but now i proofed it and he can cry again :spiteful:

and ok.i played lattys acc 11 days long,cause she/he (i am still not sure ;D ) had exams in school and we speak (almost)same language and i helped her/him with bosses on first island so she trusted me. but i am not latty and now i am jayrox/deutsche/cruely only again. ;)

now i said all i know and the complete truth. for more questions write pm ;)

and to shutdown/xeno : stop lie and "steal" kids/newbies money. cause tell ppl tht 10 signs are worth 5k is a little kind of scam,when they dont know it better and u say thts exactly what they are worth. lie lie lie . little kid :bad:

will everyone just stop now? hasnt there been enough drama already?

inb4theresnosuchthingasenoughdramm

have a nice one

Lolz,almost 2 years ago.. and btw i still say: when somebody break the rules,he should get trouble.

lets ban latty then...and hassn...and wolfsy...and khalils...and springy...and marceline and and and...im sure you wont here my complains cause all others will cry louder xd

btw its not really about this.like i said yet:

Its ridicolous to cry about lost items when you share your accounts... ;) even devs say that... ;)

Btw you say : no drama.

but then...why you jump and dont even get the topic completely?

Lol.check the date and check what i wrote here.did i say i acted right in past? (Almost 2 years ago btw..just lol)

btw im not active on other acc anymore.so im fine when all shared accounts get ban.im sure im the last one who will complain xd

You say lets stop drama but you start anoher drama with me?

where did i say i didnt do something wrong when account sharing is forbidden?

Like i said yet...i will be the last one who will complain...lets see how almost every mc and elf guild would cry if devs would check their own rules and messages.. top 10 guilds will be empty and almost completely banned

well...then my latty acc would be banned.my strongest chars in jay acc so who cares...but what when marceline,hassn,mofh,wolfsy,khalils,springy and and and and and get ban...

common sense. the account is mine. i can share with whoever i want.

other than that the only thing i gotta say to you, is to teach the noobs from ur guild that it is not ok to disturb people's hunts. or maybe u havent got around to teach them the basics yet?

What is your point?

i would understand and when i would say: lets ban all account sharer.

what did i say? I said he should be happy that he still can play his main chars. (Cause snorlax said its not allowed to share accs)

I am happy that i can play latty (not in use anymore but in general im happy with it).

So your quote was just useless shit...

mmh

Talked that out in whatsapp group

true but hornig didnt get any new items on any char and soon after stoped playing.  lexi was seen on arky in trade chat asking to trade the kw for baton. sometimes the obvious answer is the right one.

Don't want to put a blame i don't know if it's true to Dani, since he also is my friend. But an example

"Oh so the

has shared the account to more people? Then i can do anything and put the blame on them since i have it longer than them"

It's just a possibility. I don't want to use this as an excuse because i've already spoken enough of this, throughout 2 years now with you, and it always ended up with you shutting the hell up, or being completely ignored because no one will ever believe your "it was obvious she did it". You didn't have proof at all, you still don't, you won't have, because i didn't do, all you could do back then and still can do is just jump on own conclusions of your mind.

Im sorry for continuing this. Just go ahead and kill me ingame, that seems to make you feel better for what happened. Such sad, life is.

~ ~ ~

Опубликованное фото

All Being Cray

I do not like how Jess acted few times, but im not gonna leave ABC or delete my chars cause of her attitude. Also dont like other things but hey, here we are people, we can talk about everything, and solved or at least left in the past any issue. You re a very smart person, Ricardo im sure of that, but i think intelligence betray a lot to intelligent people exactly because of that. But as you are enough smart to deduce (get into the conclussion) that Lexi scammed you  (insert here your lols) cause three days after sharing ur acc with her you were ducked, you should be enough smart to think in other hand it was best opportunity to Hornig (here my lols, that guy sucks and have a known past as a scammer) to blame someone, cause before it was imposible since he was the only one with whom you share. SO tell me now, did Hornig knew that lexi was using ur acc too? Cause if he knews then he have same chance as her to be the scammer of that KW.

So my point is, and you know this cause im sure it happened to you before, that maybe your deductions would work in two ways, and maybe the way you choose was the wrong. It happened before, you was sure of that or this but hey, remember how fool you felt whe u discover you was wrong?

So Jess :diablo:

Ricardo  :diablo:

Wtf guys. :facepalm:

I do not like how Jess acted few times, but im not gonna leave ABC or delete my chars cause of her attitude. Also dont like other things but hey, here we are people, we can talk about everything, and solved or at least left in the past any issue. You re a very smart person, Ricardo im sure of that, but i think intelligence betray a lot to intelligent people exactly because of that. But as you are enough smart to deduce (get into the conclussion) that Lexi scammed you  (insert here your lols) cause three days after sharing ur acc with her you were ♥♥♥♥ed, you should be enough smart to think in other hand it was best opportunity to Hornig (here my lols, that guy sucks and have a known past as a scammer) to blame someone, cause before it was imposible since he was the only one with whom you share. SO tell me now, did Hornig knew that lexi was using ur acc too? Cause if he knews then he have same chance as her to be the scammer of that KW.

So my point is, and you know this cause im sure it happened to you before, that maybe your deductions would work in two ways, and maybe the way you choose was the wrong. It happened before, you was sure of that or this but hey, remember how fool you felt whe u discover you was wrong?

I miss the pvp suggestion signature:(

this topic just went so ghey that I don't even like opening it anymore

if you're gonna do drama atleast do real drama or fuck off seriously don't you have anything better to do with your lives

just spoiled my popcorn

reading Rose's spams about Vomm is more entertaining.

I do not like how Jess acted few times, but im not gonna leave ABC or delete my chars cause of her attitude. Also dont like other things but hey, here we are people, we can talk about everything, and solved or at least left in the past any issue. You re a very smart person, Ricardo im sure of that, but i think intelligence betray a lot to intelligent people exactly because of that. But as you are enough smart to deduce (get into the conclussion) that Lexi scammed you  (insert here your lols) cause three days after sharing ur acc with her you were ♥♥♥♥ed, you should be enough smart to think in other hand it was best opportunity to Hornig (here my lols, that guy sucks and have a known past as a scammer) to blame someone, cause before it was imposible since he was the only one with whom you share. SO tell me now, did Hornig knew that lexi was using ur acc too? Cause if he knews then he have same chance as her to be the scammer of that KW.

hornig hardly played on elf side, had a ranger (mostly used by Agusia) to which i had password and also to his mage. all cheap gear since it was barely used and i'm not even sure i told him that she was also using. i thought all of that before i came to this conclusion.

after all this time passed, all of you who are with Lexi when she's online.. she cant buy mcoins right? she doesnt do anything besides standing and chating. where do her items/costumes come from? loans (that last forever) and gifts. now imagine before she had rich friends, when she was at elf side with access to an account full of expensive items and with her lusting desire for batons (she bought and sold like 2 so far). there's no way this was somebody else. the sequence of events is pretty clear. or do u honestly believe in so many coincidences? asks for me to buy her baton, kw disapears, gets baton all in a matter of days "my friend gave me cause i helped him do lake"? L O L and shes not the only rotten apple. but ill stop. u guys believe what you want.

to lexi: u'd be surprised who believes this, trust me. they just dont give a shit since it has nothing to do with them.

and for the last time, i didnt quit the guild, i was kicked and promissed to be kicked every time i rejoined, seems like abc has a new leader (Jess, congrats on the promotion) when someone does that right in the leaders face and they idly stand by without even saying anything its because they support her. that being (not) said. i had no place at abc since i would just be kicked again.. funny thing was, Jess had just logged on and her first words were that she was gonna kick me  :facepalm:  deleted char cause i dont want anything to do with these people. my friends know were to find me and surely know im loyal (even if i sometimes have temper issues doesnt mean i'll ever abandon them)

What is your point?

i would understand and when i would say: lets ban all account sharer.

what did i say? I said he should be happy that he still can play his main chars. (Cause snorlax said its not allowed to share accs)

I am happy that i can play latty (not in use anymore but in general im happy with it).

So your quote was just useless shit...

*comes to try change the topic and end the drama*

*starts another drama*

:snorlax:

@ric,

how sure you are that hornig didn't do it?

Do you have a proof that lexi did it?

Did you visit any p0rn website/fake WS website from your phone from which u got a key logger in your phone and got your account hacked?

Egoist,

As you are claiming that you didn't do it, you are obviously accusing hornig of doing it indirectly as only 2 people had access to his char except himself.

Hornig is a known scammer,he have played this dirty game before and its not far fetched to assume it can happen again. Not saying hornig did it but it is still in realm of possibilities.

If i was a scammer, i would first take shit from one char, transfer it to another char, sell it on dealer and buy what i want from gold. Then i would lie that i got SD from kota and sold it off on dealer .

Just because anyone can be my friend doesn't mean everyone knows the duck im doing.

If you want to know i bought KW brigandine and helm for my Rogue and KW helm for my Deathknight just yesterday with MY OWN gold, opened MY own caskets and got Greench. Dare ask me how? I sold and opened MY own caskets on which i spent 50€ for 8.4k Miracle coins. Does ANYONE know this? No, because i told NO ONE, and NO ONE should know. I also opened MY OWN caskets at halloween day, included the ones, yeah, friends gave me, Ani did give me 2-3 sets, Mario left some at warehouse, yeah, i took some, and i will gladly even give them anything if they ever ask, not only them, but everyone who i respect. If you also would like to know, i bought half my costumes, the rest were gifts, yes, from friends whom i really love even if countries are between us. Words can't express my gratitude and happiness i met them, not because for the gifts, but for what they are.

I get loaned? Yeah, we all get loans at some times when its hard for us. But that's what friends are for, unless something bad really happens. I owe Leo 346k like 9 months now, in which i planned to pay back in 3 months to close a year due to various reasons, yes, im sorry Leo, but the gold will be returned. Also owe 300k to Mario, he helped Jamie buy me Ikarosz' sudden doom glaive and amped it, yet i went ahead and sold it because i wanted halloween costumes and such on my Necromancer, plus i didn't play Deathknight anymore. Im ashamed myself i thought of it like that and sold Jamie's gift, i cannot just say sorry and go ahead with this, but i'll do my best. Any other loans? None i remember, at least in gold. That's all for me here, you have more to say?

I don't just stand and chat, ask the "bouncer" yourself, he's a great person and a great friend, he knows well what i do and don't.

And for the last sake, i didn't ask you ever to buy me a baton, nor i said Snow bought it 'cause i helped him do Lake. We're real friends, we meet each other everyday, he knows what i wanted, he asked me to help him do chainless, and i did help him, he returned 3 days later spending 100€ to buy a baton. Of course you're still staying on your own mind and don't even care about this but this is infact what happened, you can go ask him yourself though i highly doubt your brain will ever change to understand other people.

Plus, the last part, read again what Jamie and Jess said in the past 5 pages, dumbduck. Both explained their case, both were clear to begin. You just learnt from Spanish to twist reality of matter and change it to what benefits you most, but hell, even Spanish had a limit.

This is childish of me explaining all this to you.

Im ashamed telling my privacy, but it has to be done for you to suck it all up and get done for, but again, highly doubt you'll understand anything again.

Опубликованное фото

*starts another drama*

@ric,

Did you visit any p0rn website/fake WS website from your phone from which u got a key logger in your phone and got your account hacked?

Egoist,

As you are claiming that you didn't do it, you are obviously accusing hornig of doing it indirectly as only 2 people had access to his char except himself.

Hornig is a known scammer,he have played this dirty game before and its not far fetched to assume it can happen again. Not saying hornig did it but it is still in realm of possibilities.

If i was a scammer, i would first take shit from one char, transfer it to another char, sell it on dealer and buy what i want from gold. Then i would lie that i got SD from kota and sold it off on dealer .

I didn't mean to accuse Hornig since he's also a friend and im not sure either if he did it or not. If i was really a scammer i would've just took it, transfer to another char and months later pretend i got it from swamp and whatever else. Im not really going to put thoughts on this, not my hobby, not my style.

dw, she'll pay you back when someone gives her the money to  :good:

Read first quote post

TRIED to be the peacemaker

♥♥♥♥ it bye

Apologies.

Or just ask a Dev and stop wasting your lives.

That would work, hell, no one thought this so far so long?

Sorry forget yesterday mention after I quit, the 19 September, Mohamad contacted with me and told me Hornig got 200 k + of his ranger and dropped some items for buy a set for his druid.

Hornig knew Moha password for 1 year and before didnt steal. Only Hornig and Juniorcel knew his password, Moha has no doubt who did it I think its obvious too.

He asked me to make a topic at Fórum if I want because he dont care now. Juniorcel knows I contacted with him that day talking about it and asking if he know Hornig druid name 4 report.

1 more "friend" scammed to the list (that we know).

U can ask both of them zethu also I can provide you proofs of that date.

1 last thing I dont understand, as you say Lex cant buy mcoin, your BD had enough mc for unbind ?

@ Lex, even if not scammer u suck as cow .l. 

*starts another drama*

@ric,

Egoist,

read closer.i didnt start .just defended myself vs mecha

Due to a 2.500€ mobile bill in SMSes on December 2012 i was blocked from sending SMSes to any contacts, including WS SMS payment. The block was lifted on September 24th 2013.

Proofs and all still exist.

You'll probably mention i went and asked friends to put m.coins on your account, then call me an other's account sharing person and mix more things inside, i just can't wait to see what else you'll throw in.

Well now im sad i couldn't follow Mecha's words, so, in order to attain peace and quiet, i'll merely spam the same thing over and over in all the responses till you're out. We solved issues over a number of times, no need to continue. To see how dumb you are, the whole drama of you being kicked was changed to me scamming your brigandine. Just, wow.

Well now im sad i couldn't follow Mecha's words, so, in order to attain peace and quiet, i'll merely spam the same thing over and over in all the responses till you're out. We solved issues over a number of times, no need to continue. To see how dumb you are, the whole drama of you being kicked was changed to me scamming your brigandine. Just, wow.

talent ?

Honestly all these discussions are crap...

just dont share accs (is it so ducking impossible not to give his pw away?)

And when u do dont complain about anything..