EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

lulz ABC drama nice.

Since game is down i am gonna read all this shit .

I know both lexi and ric very well, and i don't think lexi would scam ric, its just too hard to believe.

They both are rich enough that they won't scam friends just to get something.

And the biggest question arises why would she even want ric's char when she have access to shitzo which is potentially best rogue in game(assuming she do have access to it).

Watching 2 of my good friends fight like this would be the last thing i want.

Also ric u did very huge mistake when u deleted your char. You should not make mistakes which you might regret in future.

Deleting a char is the worst solution ever, i am sure people who hate you will be laughing on you right now just coz u deleted your char.

tell me how will you kill hypotex ranger now that u don't have any mc char at all  ;D

I wanted to go arena with my necro which is under development with u, now how will i do it  :diablo: :diablo:

Talking about arena, i also want to do arena with tocina and vommx , coz my necro level 13 and also i will need some necro tips from lexi  ;D

Just to let you know, you guys call your guild a family but you don't live like a family, sometimes you have to endure it. Taking rash decisions like deleting char is ... .

Yes i have too much free time as game is down, i am gonna read more drama and write more shit  8)

if you don't want read just scroll over , idc xd

I guess there is one advantage of being poor, u dont have to worry about being scammed when you share account  :lol:

OMG this made my day  :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

#1 lexi isnt rich. ask anyone. everything given by other people.

#2 this was when she was her necro was very low level (on her mage arki) a couple of days after she told me "please buy me an sd baton for my mage, i want it so bad but i cant afford anything" then my kw unbinded and gone and she had a shinny new staff. gotta love them coincidences.

#3 although it was a decision of the moment it wasnt rash, strain was built to play at abc, no abc no strain. dont really need to play at mc side, i can always make a lvl 1 char whenever i need/want to chat with someone.

#4 more fun to kill hypotex at mc side anyway, since his ranger sucks and cave overpopulated with mc. fighting one or 2 people is kinda boring. i like chalenges (that's also a reply for people telling me im dumb for going up against 4/5 people)

#5 i wasnt fighting with her, she the one that likes to mind about other people's business. like a good gankster would.

#6 pretty disfuntional family since only some get to do what the duck they feel like without any repercussions at all while others just have to take the bullet, shut up and be treated like a bad guy.

Speaking of my items as if you know anything, smartass. You dont even know 2/10 of them or how did i get them.

And i never, EVER, begged ANYONE, to buy me ANYTHING. Trash, i wouldve never fall so low as to beg someone, and this time, YOU, to buy me anything.

We only were talking about equips and i said "i just want a baton, last thing left for me" cause i had already lv18 set and so on.

Whats next? Lexi is a poor girl living on road?

Grats killing a support necro, im cool with Merq and Julio, but not you. I wouldnt fight back, but ever since you hit Shitzo, ive changed my mind.

Yes, you hitting Shitzo is the reason i fight.

Speaking of my items as if you know anything, smartass. You dont even know 2/10 of them or how did i get them.

And i never, EVER, begged ANYONE, to buy me ANYTHING. Trash, i wouldve never fall so low as to beg someone, and this time, YOU, to buy me anything.

We only were talking about equips and i said "i just want a baton, last thing left for me" cause i had already lv18 set and so on.

Whats next? Lexi is a poor girl living on road?

Grats killing a support necro, im cool with Merq and Julio, but not you. I wouldnt fight back, but ever since you hit Shitzo, ive changed my mind.

Yes, you hitting Shitzo is the reason i fight.

you asked me to buy you sd baton right before my kw gone. or ur elfs days so far that u forgot? also saw shitzo more than once saying he wasnt buying u more stuff since u kept changing ur mind about the shit u wanted. u cant buy mcoins, u dont hunt or do anything besides chat. how do u get funded? simple logic + inside knowledge, only someone who doesnt want to see wont see it.

#6 pretty disfuntional family since only some get to do what the ♥♥♥♥ they feel like without any repercussions at all while others just have to take the bullet, shut up and be treated like a bad guy.

One big happy family.

you asked me to buy you sd baton right before my kw gone. or ur elfs days so far that u forgot? also saw shitzo more than once saying he wasnt buying u more stuff since u kept changing ur mind about the shit u wanted. u cant buy mcoins, u dont hunt or do anything besides chat. how do u get funded? simple logic + inside knowledge, only someone who doesnt want to see wont see it.

I never asked anyone to buy me anything. Maybe ask as in "help me find a seller" or "lend me and ill pay back" sure, but "buy me this", never.

I indecisive, can't help it. Its like shoes, you want thissbut then you want that. What Shitzo says, is what he says. So what? He really did buy me a few things and im really grateful to him, even more than just that, actually. He can be my reason for more than just staying here and playing this god damn game. I got my SD baton 3 days after your "loss", the day you were in cave with Hornig accusing us of scamming you. I can buy m.coins, and i've done several times lately, and i will, soon enough again, to amp Alpha and Nightmare and gear some characters, moreover pay my debt. I find it pointless to just spend on the game, out of nowhere and nothing. I may have huge income but that doesnt equal huge loss of brain, to spend like some mad duck.

You can't do with what you have now, you always have to resort on things that got solved long ago. First you blamed me a scammer in world chat, then facebook, then area in cave, then we were 'friends' when i talked with you against Spanish in cave, and He even said youd backstab me 'cause you think im a scammer and you answered "we solved our problems" cunt, and here you are and you can't ducking decide what your words are.

What's next, maybe Ani posts and you bring up old guild drama? Or maybe Shyleen posts and you bring FoF drama? You can't do with what you have now, deal with it.

I never asked anyone to buy me anything. Maybe ask as in "help me find a seller" or "lend me and ill pay back" sure, but "buy me this", never.

I indecisive, can't help it. Its like shoes, you want thissbut then you want that. What Shitzo says, is what he says. So what? He really did buy me a few things and im really grateful to him, even more than just that, actually. He can be my reason for more than just staying here and playing this god damn game. I got my SD baton 3 days after your "loss", the day you were in cave with Hornig accusing us of scamming you. I can buy m.coins, and i've done several times lately, and i will, soon enough again, to amp Alpha and Nightmare and gear some characters, moreover pay my debt. I find it pointless to just spend on the game, out of nowhere and nothing. I may have huge income but that doesnt equal huge loss of brain, to spend like some mad ♥♥♥♥.

You can't do with what you have now, you always have to resort on things that got solved long ago. First you blamed me a scammer in world chat, then facebook, then area in cave, then we were 'friends' when i talked with you against Spanish in cave, and He even said youd backstab me 'cause you think im a scammer and you answered "we solved our problems" ♥♥♥♥, and here you are and you can't ♥♥♥♥ing decide what your words are.

What's next, maybe Ani posts and you bring up old guild drama? Or maybe Shyleen posts and you bring FoF drama? You can't do with what you have now, deal with it.

no. u specifically ask me to buy it for you and hey.. u the one messing with me.  dont insult me like u are virtuous or something. u think just because i chose to let go of that issue to keep harmony in abc that i forgot? ♥♥♥♥♥ please.. 700k was the worth of the armour. 700k that u owe me and a private apology at least. then it will be solved and no reason to ever bring it up again. i respect those who respect me. u didnt now deal with it. i dont even feel bad about it cause after all, i'm not making any of this up and you know it.

86353_.jpg

Tocina owned me.

tocina enters battle, marceline runs and decides to raid mc land. (but before that passes by cave and bolts afk tocina before she dies "owned" by 10 people)

tocina enters battle, marceline runs and decides to raid mc land. (but before that passes by cave and bolts afk tocina before she dies "owned" by 10 people)

Ironing clothes, cant join ya. Maybe when Im done. Dont die before I make it

no. u specifically ask me to buy it for you and hey.. u the one messing with me.  dont insult me like u are virtuous or something. u think just because i chose to let go of that issue to keep harmony in abc that i forgot? ♥♥♥♥♥ please.. 700k was the worth of the armour. 700k that u owe me and a private apology at least. then it will be solved and no reason to ever bring it up again. i respect those who respect me. u didnt now deal with it. i dont even feel bad about it cause after all, i'm not making any of this up and you know it.

I never asked anyone to buy me specifically anything. I have honor, and i dont need to twist truth. Drama with Spanish taught you things it seems, god damn it Carl.

So i owe you 700k and an apology for something i havent done, but you think i have? Thats funnier than saying you amped +10 with 1 set sign.

Feel bad? Hue, no need to, all you are is a hobby, having fun responding and all to you here, all you are is seemingly a person in this vast world that all you do is break on others with your so called brain to bring upon anything that'll support you. This sentence can be extended by unfinitum, but lets keep it short. We aren't even parallel. You know nothing of my history, yet you like to bash with assumptions. And thats also what you do with the whole brigandine thing.

Im feeling Jamie was right earlier, whoever keeps up is a child. Im withdrawing by the name of Zaphkiel, ill respond later tomorrow, now sleep, because i aint mad enough to hunt people for hours seeking so called "revenge".

you asked me to buy you sd baton right before my kw gone

And later Lex got the SD baton she was looking for. It looks stupidly easy to believe.

Do u think if Lex ever scam  (doubt it) would not be far more smart and not tell everyone the items she want or keep the SD secret for some months, or just unbind all ur stuff not only a sad kw?

Hornig knew you password as well and he is a known scammer.

That guy scammed accounts of 2 of my best friends I made here (Xavi and Reezeeh) and stole items of Supre shaman Tundler blaming others.

He is sick smart enough to wait his chance to scam "friends" he can log and scam in the shadows while others can be easier blamed ( like happened with Reezeeh ranger scam it took almost 2 years for us to know being sure about everything).

He also is cheap enough to scam just a KW.

Don't repeat others mistakes, you may be blaming wrong people while being mad and paranoid to find truth. Keep in mind Hornig has more chance of did it and you not even thinking about it like I did when he took Rez's ranger. He was "too nice guy" with us as well and the last person Rez thought at start.

Dont want argue with you but this post maybe does good. Bye       

And later Lex got the SD baton she was looking for. It looks stupidly easy to believe.

Do u think if Lex ever scam  (doubt it) would not be far more smart and not tell everyone the items she want or keep the SD secret for some months, or just unbind all ur stuff not only a sad kw?

Hornig knew you password as well and he is a known scammer.

That guy scammed accounts of 2 of my best friends I made here (Xavi and Reezeeh) and stole items of Supre shaman Tundler blaming others.

He is sick smart enough to wait his chance to scam "friends" he can log and scam in the shadows while others can be easier blamed ( like happened with Reezeeh ranger scam it took almost 2 years for us to know being sure about everything).

He also is cheap enough to scam just a KW.

Don't repeat others mistakes, you may be blaming wrong people while being mad and paranoid to find truth. Keep in mind Hornig has more chance of did it and you not even thinking about it like I did when he took Rez's ranger. He was "too nice guy" with us as well and the last person Rez thought at start.

Dont want argue with you but this post maybe does good. Bye     

true but hornig didnt get any new items on any char and soon after stoped playing.  lexi was seen on arky in trade chat asking to trade the kw for baton. sometimes the obvious answer is the right one.