EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

It's not your concern how I kicked you. I just did get over it your 30+ ffs

did you read what u wrote? who else's concern would it be?  :facepalm:  cant talk atm, too busy owning the bouncer and a br disturber rogue. then running while greeks come with little uk scammer boy rogue

"Owning"

>has died on all attempts to kill

>gets thaplayah once

>"owning"

Wrong path

>alone vs 2,3,4 people.

>get him ANY time

> owned

and u finally get a chance to taste my blood. too bad u always got owned 1vs1  :cray:  should you have gotten more free stuff from ur friends and boyfriends? or maybe also scammed my doom blade when you took my kw armour?

>alone vs 2,3,4 people.

>get him ANY time

> owned

and u finally get a chance to taste my blood. too bad u always got owned 1vs1  :cray:  should you have gotten more free stuff from ur friends and boyfriends? or maybe also scammed my doom blade when you took my kw armour?

isnt your main acc "marceline"?

Bouncer keeps idiots out, I think ive said enough to a person that has "pride" online.

nop, bouncers does the bidding of someone else. yes, because being online aparently cancel most of yall sense of pride. or twist it. like you, bragging about several vs 1 kills. proud. at least im proud to be loyal and honest. and not a fake ♥♥♥♥ that wouldnt have nerve to do anything if not behind the safety of a screen.

edit: did i ever tell you ur comebacks are lame as hell? no? maybe because i used to respect you  ::)

Loyal, honest hm good thing I dont know a single thing about you other then how badly you sucked as a rogue.

Now again, how loyal and honest are you for backstabbing your old guild?

You make me question, and I dont like it.

But then again, you dont know me either. I'm do this for a reason, a prophecy ive sworn and that I keep.

R.i.p Marceline, the crossing mangina.

>alone vs 2,3,4 people.

>get him ANY time

> owned

It is your choice to come along vs 2-3-4 people, so you're the dumbduck here

Get him anytime? Yeah, he's a fool running at the cross, in your trap, but dont worry, im there to help against your tactics

Owned

And yeah, getting to taste your blood, and yeah, i get owned 1vs1, but i won't ♥♥♥♥♥, im not a druid killer, nor a druid nemesis, im a mere support, heal shield, that earns me one thing, and thats help from those whom i supported. Owned

Free stuff? You bring up things you have zero knowledge about. Seek around to find truth.

So you implify that i took your K.w brigandine to gear my necro?

Is it that you are a natural retard?

It is your choice to come along vs 2-3-4 people, so you're the dumb♥♥♥♥ here

Get him anytime? Yeah, he's a fool running at the cross, in your trap, but dont worry, im there to help against your tactics

Owned

And yeah, getting to taste your blood, and yeah, i get owned 1vs1, but i won't ♥♥♥♥♥, im not a druid killer, nor a druid nemesis, im a mere support, heal shield, that earns me one thing, and thats help from those whom i supported. Owned

Free stuff? You bring up things you have zero knowledge about. Seek around to find truth.

So you implify that i took your K.w brigandine to gear my necro?

Is it that you are a natural retard?

Hes just plainly retarded Lexi (>^.^)> ◆☆◆

Loyal, honest hm good thing I dont know a single thing about you other then how badly you sucked as a rogue.

Now again, how loyal and honest are you for backstabbing your old guild?

You make me question, and I dont like it.

But then again, you dont know me either. I'm do this for a reason, a prophecy ive sworn and that I keep.

R.i.p Marceline, the crossing mangina.

was that an atempt at a good comeback? cause seems like a self inserted fail (again)

>asks for arena on more than one ocasion

> compliments several times proness

> says the oposite in front of other people (welcome to the internet)

if u need more proof on how bad i was at playing rogue ask some full +10 bds on elf side how bad i was. i'd tell you to go look at top 10 lvl 18 2vs2 but no longer there after deletion.

not hard to guess, talk bad to ur godess u kill in game and stalk with poor comebacks? just like a good bouncer would

p.s.: i would tank ur 1h axe easily but u must be a very lonely person cause ur always with other people. they all from same bouncer agency?

And you have no life ur 30 years old and u wana have lil arguments with 10-20 year old u critisise people by the way they live callin male a bouncer look at ur self a hobo with no job no family u got nothing

And you have no life ur 30 years old and u wana have lil arguments with 10-20 year old u critisise people by the way they live callin male a bouncer look at ur self a hobo with no job no family u got nothing

he does have his mangina :mega_shok: :lol:

u saying that 10 to 20 year olds dont have a brain for arguments and i should let them off easy?  ;D  cause if they/you old enough to insult they old enough to get a few comebacks. and i called male a bouncer based on his looks after he lowered the standard by refering to my fat exes (which he knows nothing of, not even if she is in fact fat or not.. and what if she was? if hes any sort of a man he would insult me directly instead of atacking some other person to get to me)

hobos live on the street. i came to england alone with my own money, pay my rent every month, work for a living, have a loving family and an even more loving gf.

what do you got zain? ur parents money? some bling bling caps? (need me to post pic as well?) and if i were you i'd be ashamed to even post anything here after trying to scam xxxboyxx by saying u could get him into ABC if he sold you an expensive item cheap.  :facepalm:

just because u can log nida's chars doesnt make u ABC "brah" .

oh almost forgot, how do u get so many expensive items but cant afford to amp them?  :pardon:

Sorry Boss xd had to try atleast once

Im losing motivation to play my mage xd help, please

All we can do is wait for a worthy update :'(

lulz ABC drama nice.

Since game is down i am gonna read all this shit .

I know both lexi and ric very well, and i don't think lexi would scam ric, its just too hard to believe.

They both are rich enough that they won't scam friends just to get something.

And the biggest question arises why would she even want ric's char when she have access to shitzo which is potentially best rogue in game(assuming she do have access to it).

Watching 2 of my good friends fight like this would be the last thing i want.

Also ric u did very huge mistake when u deleted your char. You should not make mistakes which you might regret in future.

Deleting a char is the worst solution ever, i am sure people who hate you will be laughing on you right now just coz u deleted your char.

tell me how will you kill hypotex ranger now that u don't have any mc char at all  ;D

I wanted to go arena with my necro which is under development with u, now how will i do it  >:D >:D

Talking about arena, i also want to do arena with tocina and vommx , coz my necro level 13 and also i will need some necro tips from lexi  ;D

Just to let you know, you guys call your guild a family but you don't live like a family, sometimes you have to endure it. Taking rash decisions like deleting char is ... .

Yes i have too much free time as game is down, i am gonna read more drama and write more shit  8)

if you don't want read just scroll over , idc xd

I guess there is one advantage of being poor, u dont have to worry about being scammed when you share account  :lol:

funniest part is Jamie saying he shits for other people not himself  :lol:

OMG this made my day  :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: