EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

exactly. thank you for ignoring my pm's again. dw Strain is no more. deleted all mc chars

Rofl ws would be an empty place if everyone deleted his char when jamie ignores him.

Well goodbye I guess

Rofl ws would be an empty place if everyone deleted his char when jamie ignores him.

Well goodbye I guess

Says Leo Afk

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=204.msg439374#msg439374

Well goodbye I guess

wasnt when or because he did. just to show how fake he and most of you really are.

After all you tell Spanish "i solved the problems with her".

You couldn't find who even took your brigandine and all you do is blame me due to your 'oh i gave her the id a day ago so she did it' excuse without proof.

And so much without proof you didn't even come to forum to tell it, just kept it in the close circle of people you have in the facebook group 'cause i wasn't there. And wow, you even got kicked there due to false accusations, or was it drama, wasn't it?

Get out, you're not welcome by my sight anymore.

Well you're not welcome for understanding how fucked up is it to be the leader,

And that's not even a single bit of all the bullshit.

If you got no reply then that means I won't do shit.

I'm not even suppose to be playing the game but from seeing how messed up the guild was and how fucked up it would be if everyone left the people who want to continue, I decided to stay and yet people still look up to me expecting for me to fix shit.

I used to get hundreds of messages in a short time just for guild related shit, especially the invites and dramas, I think it's only fair to give me some space and understand that if I don't reply then that mean's fuck off.

Shame, people don't even appreciate me leading the guild, after all that bullshit dramas I've had to be a part of and trying to maintain order in the guild. Not even simple respect. And even with all the other problems I have, especially problems and bullshit I have with myself, fuck I can't even be arsed.

I didn't even know what the fuck was going on, people telling me you left the guild, people telling me not to invite you, people telling me this and that. I didn't even care and couldn't even be arsed with any of the dramas anymore.

Well, obviously, I'm not a fool. If I kicked Jess then that would cause even more drama, more drama which I have started, from a drama I wasn't even a part of and didn't even want to be a part of.

I'm not even part of the drama, why the fuck do I HAVE to fix it?

Cause you guys are too stupid enough to do shit for yourself you seek the help of a 17 year old? Am I the only one is this roof who is thinking? Well it sure seems like it since everyone's just acting like a fucking 5 year old starting drama and coming to me.

Well, whatever. I don't even care.

If you want my help then earn it, I'm busy helping myself out with shit that's a trillion times worse than your ingame dramas and it's in fucking real life.

My solution to this problem would be, make peace and move on. But you kids won't even listen, too blinded with your stupid 5 year old egos that you want to WIN. Win what? Some shit online? I don't even know what to call it, it's so fucking stupid, even worse considering how old you guys are and how old I am. So why would I even bother?

I'm done with this shit, so bye.

You made your choice, live with it. Don't act like a child and start being stupid.

If you are so mad cause I didn't do anything then you are just trash. I decided to quit the game twice but came back and people still expect me to fix their shit for them cause I'm the one with a brain. Fuck that's just so sick I might aswell just shoot those people in the face to show how fucked up they are.

Just remember who you are talking to and pointing at. I did all these shit for you guys not myself.

Blame it on me then you might aswell just die right now for the better of this world.

Well goodnight.

Goodluck to whichever kid is still up for this stupid bullshit.

Hope you get hit by a truck asap.

Or atleast learn the fuck to grow up, it's an online game for fuck sake if that's how desperate you are to be a child.

Said the fucking 17 year old. Fucking shame.

After all you tell Spanish "i solved the problems with her".

You couldn't find who even took your brigandine and all you do is blame me due to your 'oh i gave her the id a day ago so she did it' excuse without proof.

And so much without proof you didn't even come to forum to tell it, just kept it in the close circle of people you have in the facebook group 'cause i wasn't there. And wow, you even got kicked there due to false accusations, or was it drama, wasn't it?

Get out, you're not welcome by my sight anymore.

only 2 people had id, not like there was much choice. and only 1 was seen trading brigandine for sd mage staff same day on trade chat. and only one got sd staff next day and said someone gifted it to me for helping them do lake. sounds truthfull.

That's pretty sad as i've got the staff the same day you accused me of scamming it in PvP cave where Hornig was present also. Ask Snowrader, he's in ABC.

Oh yeah, and you aren't anymore

Ha ha

Prepare for battle  ;D ;D 

merc deserves CHERRY LIPS :give_rose: 

When are you returning?? miss you :cray:

@ Jamie  - Hope things get better for you irl.

And Dont worry about these dramas, they're just pointless.

When are you returning?? miss you :cray:

@ Jamie  - Hope things get better for you irl.

And Dont worry about these dramas, they're just pointless.

just give merc a chery lips  ;) ;)  and everything will be ok...

@molly  ill b back soon sis am enjoying playing wow atm  ;D ;D  planning to play all chars hahah kidding...merc and sulla tortured me der :cray:

miss and love you all my fake guildmates  :give_rose: ;D ;D

cheers to all of us  :drinks:

Well you're not welcome for understanding how fucked up is it to be the leader,

And that's not even a single bit of all the bullshit.

If you got no reply then that means I won't do shit.

I'm not even suppose to be playing the game but from seeing how messed up the guild was and how fucked up it would be if everyone left the people who want to continue, I decided to stay and yet people still look up to me expecting for me to fix shit.

I used to get hundreds of messages in a short time just for guild related shit, especially the invites and dramas, I think it's only fair to give me some space and understand that if I don't reply then that mean's fuck off.

Shame, people don't even appreciate me leading the guild, after all that bullshit dramas I've had to be a part of and trying to maintain order in the guild. Not even simple respect. And even with all the other problems I have, especially problems and bullshit I have with myself, fuck I can't even be arsed.

I didn't even know what the fuck was going on, people telling me you left the guild, people telling me not to invite you, people telling me this and that. I didn't even care and couldn't even be arsed with any of the dramas anymore.

Well, obviously, I'm not a fool. If I kicked Jess then that would cause even more drama, more drama which I have started, from a drama I wasn't even a part of and didn't even want to be a part of.

I'm not even part of the drama, why the fuck do I HAVE to fix it?

Cause you guys are too stupid enough to do shit for yourself you seek the help of a 17 year old? Am I the only one is this roof who is thinking? Well it sure seems like it since everyone's just acting like a fucking 5 year old starting drama and coming to me.

Well, whatever. I don't even care.

If you want my help then earn it, I'm busy helping myself out with shit that's a trillion times worse than your ingame dramas and it's in fucking real life.

My solution to this problem would be, make peace and move on. But you kids won't even listen, too blinded with your stupid 5 year old egos that you want to WIN. Win what? Some shit online? I don't even know what to call it, it's so fucking stupid, even worse considering how old you guys are and how old I am. So why would I even bother?

I'm done with this shit, so bye.

You made your choice, live with it. Don't act like a child and start being stupid.

If you are so mad cause I didn't do anything then you are just trash. I decided to quit the game twice but came back and people still expect me to fix their shit for them cause I'm the one with a brain. Fuck that's just so sick I might aswell just shoot those people in the face to show how fucked up they are.

Just remember who you are talking to and pointing at. I did all these shit for you guys not myself.

Blame it on me then you might aswell just die right now for the better of this world.

win? win what? exactly.. what i wanted was some justice. but i guess it's asking too much. and dont say u dont understand what that was about since u were there watching (u even made some comments during) and dont talk about hundreds of pms since obviously u mean random ppl pming you. i think i deserved at least an answer after jess's behaviour and since you were/are in fact leader, its obvious id turn to u to at least tell me something.

u wanna talk about 5 year olds and deserving friendships? "good riddance" , yeah those your words unless someone lied to me. after i pretty much came fully on mc side for you guys. really had me fooled into a false sense of trust.

wont say anything else since not only any of you suposedly "leaders" did something to gimme some fairness but even say stuff like what you did after i deleted the char i leveled and amped just to feel i could be helpfull to abc.

it's just sad really.

a special duck you to theplaya (who i always had respect as a decent guy and helped as much as i could) was the first to atack me without any sorts of provocation and an almost as big duck you to all the ones talking shit behind my back who dont arent manly (or womanly) enough to say it in my face.

and sorry to all the nice people in this guild who tried to be fair and honest to me.

Well goodnight.

Goodluck to whichever kid is still up for this stupid bullshit.

Hope you get hit by a truck asap.

Or atleast learn the fuck to grow up, it's an online game for fuck sake if that's how desperate you are to be a child.

Said the fucking 17 year old. Fucking shame.

Life is Dead

beyond the point. but u had to make ur usual pointless "badass" remark.  are u from greece by any chance?

xD this made me laugh

And leave Jamie alone ffs, he fights hurricanes in real life and he's like 1 m tall, he deserves nothing but respect.

xD this made me laugh

And leave Jamie alone ffs, he fights hurricanes in real life and he's like 1 m tall, he deserves nothing but respect.

he was the one that disrespected me but like i said.. wont mention that again. cause "good riddance"

You still here?

"No rules not to. Deal with it"

are you really that predictable that i had an answer for your next post before you even wrote it?

ya, definately from Greece

"No rules not to. Deal with it"

are you really that predictable that i had an answer for your next post before you even wrote it?

ya, definately from Greece

Oh my gawd, you used my words to reply.

Buy yourself a medal

A chocolate one

Just stop, the moment you deleted your char, they won, stay on elf side then and carry the drama there,

merc ignore's everything that isn't cute, twisting this drama further is just making it comical.

Just stop, the moment you deleted your char, they won, stay on elf side then and carry the drama there,

merc ignore's everything that isn't cute, twisting this drama further is just making it comical.

It doesn't. It already is

i knew a "badass" like you would reply that same thing. actually thinking about making those words my signature. so inspiring

That'd be quite cool, I'd feel like I ♥♥♥♥♥slapped you so hard I even left a mark there. Something to remember