EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Well atleast there's people who try to keep it up active, unlike cunts who gave up and be like "not alive, im out".

Yea guys, stop being so negative and leaving the guild inactive, seriously. Atleast try to stay in this boring game for lulz with the guildies, srsly.

Guild still dead?

Well guys

Gulid mayby is dead but ppl they hv reason,many ppl leave ws (me too) but mayby they back.WE hv lifes,problems andy anythink other big or small problems.Now i vant find my place in ws when i log i see my frend list inactive or one person active and go off soon.I thinking of starting play ws from begining,but now i try most hated class by me shaman or i can trade with my acc forever if sombody want.I now realize i need get more frends ppl who can play for fun,and rly love to play.Gulid,exping boring.This is social game anyway.Helping other is most important think.Well when u bored to to 1 island and help neebies try remember when u play this location 2,3 maybo 4 yeas ago and nothing change ,well mayby more $$$.Anyway i can trade necro for shanman at least+8 but one condition he must change name of necro and i chanche when i trade...ok lest talk more sex!!! XD and happy new eechii year :P

My necro is called Nightngail......again....

Damn rich changing name so many times!!750 mc x 3 or 4 it RICH!!! i can buy wife for that amount of mc or MAKE NIDA PURR :3 :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

NIDA IS SOOOO PERV !!

Damn rich changing name so many times!!750 mc x 3 or 4 it RICH!!! i can buy wife for that amount of mc or MAKE NIDA PURR :3 :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

NIDA IS SOOOO PERV !!

omg MELL WHAT DO U WANT FROM ME  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:facepalm: Mell!!! For fu. Cks sake I am not rich!!!!!  :facepalm:

idk I'm not even in the guild and haven't for about a month. Both Bloody and I have been bored, and busy for a while.  I am looking forward to the update though.

idk I'm not even in the guild and haven't for about a month. Both Bloody and I have been bored, and busy for a while.  I am looking forward to the update though.

i love u too richy  :blush:

everybody is waiting a update...this game is a shit we all know so boring always the same  nothing fun to do,  kill elfs ? They are so easy xD,  do quests ? Hunt? please kill me xd and well for me now is alot more boring uehhhhhhhhhhhhh  today is my first month with my gf :[

♥♥♥♥14♥♥♥♥

I hope to see a great alvyondil if not I leave this game forever not joking xD I start to work in some months so I maybe prefer to do others things with or without gf than waste my time here but lets wait.

Can i join this guild?  :crazy:

Get me to say "Yes" and you probably can get the rest to do so too.

Hey, was told i had to post and ask yall if i can get a invite on my rogue. So here i am never really use forums much but let me know.

Same as above

Shitzo=newb :bomb:

Kathi = Pro

merc & sulla busy dating at wow  :good:

Na bro

You just jealous.

Shitzo=newb :bomb:

Na bro

You're the one who says Debuffer is uncool.