EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Well update sux.

New equips = Moar amp = me have no money.

I'm out.

If anyone would like to take the guild lead while I'm gone, it will probably be permanent, just speak up.

Right now Mario will lead, I'm sure most people would vote for him too, but he's also busy with work and stuff and I'd prefer an active leader.

Sulla's busy at WoW most of the time so I can't give him lead.

But just remember, I'm the Boss ♥♥♥♥♥es.

:rofl: finally now i will have a good minion for taking GP at next tournament .....

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

i'm just hoping hassn sell this minion [ Summon Caza ] and tell me a good price . :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

if other need , please pm me ... maybe ill share it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:spiteful: :spiteful:

I share ur mum too ♥♥♥♥♥ xD

@melfice u can quit bro for a while but dnt delete your cha huhuhu..your lucky coz u r one of the abc member. not like us still pending to join or never have chance to join huhu:( maybe u shall take some vacation,drink wine etc.

@shitley can i be the sub boss??? hahaha xD joke:)

@melfice u can quit bro for a while but dnt delete your cha huhuhu..your lucky coz u r one of the abc member. not like us still pending to join or never have chance to join huhu:( maybe u shall take some vacation,drink wine etc.

@shitley can i be the sub boss??? hahaha xD joke:)

Lucky?Well now im without gulid to be part of some group u dont need that 3 letters...

Im tired of ws...just tired,extremaly tired and bored i play one simple game,Iruna coz i jest wanna kill sole mobs and dont spend money.Simple relax.I HV Christmas deep in ass.Dont care about update.This game just boring.Im lucky i finnaly see it.

Well update sux.

New equips = Moar amp = me have no money.

I'm out.

If anyone would like to take the guild lead while I'm gone, it will probably be permanent, just speak up.

Right now Mario will lead, I'm sure most people would vote for him too, but he's also busy with work and stuff and I'd prefer an active leader.

Sulla's busy at WoW most of the time so I can't give him lead.

But just remember, I'm the Boss ♥♥♥♥♥es.

Don't be a moron XD

You kno very well what Maleshaman has at Us, +9 winding scepter and still using 15gears mainly.

You don't need to amp to be some sort of self-claimed pro, I'm tearing shit up on Eu with low amps aswell.

You're arguement is declaired false hereby.

Lucky?Well now im without gulid to be part of some group u dont need that 3 letters...

Im tired of ws...just tired,extremaly tired and bored i play one simple game,Iruna coz i jest wanna kill sole mobs and dont spend money.Simple relax.I HV Christmas deep in ass.Dont care about update.This game just boring.Im lucky i finnaly see it.

well its your decision bro:( hope to see u again in other online game in the future hehehe. goodluck bro

Don't be a moron XD

You kno very well what Maleshaman has at Us, +9 winding scepter and still using 15gears mainly.

You don't need to amp to be some sort of self-claimed pro, I'm tearing shit up on Eu with low amps aswell.

Yes didnt you guys read all sorry noobs wasting 1 000 000 gold on halloween weapons that was "meh". Just enjoy costumes and skins and pro low level gear. If you want to keep up with devs and always have every new little thing +9/+10 this game will only be a burden and no enjoyment.

Happy to see raid coming live already and that update starts 23/12 it should mean xmas is live later when we get home, pm for pve tank after jan 9th. Also I wanna see ice warrior costume and ice skins for 1hand and shield. I will happily barter halloween items or gold if guildies are selling.

Don't be a moron XD

So you expect me to play this crap game in my current +9 gear til items beat them by 20 levels and would beat them at +5? Especially with World of Warcraft, League of Legends and Dota 2 on my laptop?

♥♥♥♥ no.

Every shit they have added is so ♥♥♥♥ing boring, like seriously, none of them was ever fun, you name one.

The only thing that makes this game so badass is the lovely people like meh ABC.

Don't forget Pliskin and his memes.

Even the arena is boring... duck sake.

Arent we all playing mmos for the people we befriend? For being a pixel mmo ws is doing ok, with growing numbers of population and such a heavy focus on pvp and amp new players resort to cheap game play, we oldies gotta stick together :) You should know that amp doesnt make you pro merc, game knowledge does and that abc is packed with honest knowledge. Play for fun, not to keep up with ppl like hassn and caza wasting their paychecks, playing ws that way wont have any good aspects...

Seriously its not that bad and I feel like devs are trying, but capitalism has its say of course.

I`m not even playing this game for my own entertainment anymore.

It`s my friends that I still play for, and that doesn`t require alot of bad ass gears or such.

Who cares if you get beaten by a +5? seriously xD anyway, you don`t need to quit or anything. Just don`t be a moron by deleting your chars or anything.

@Bloody

That`s true :)

So you expect me to play this crap game in my current +9 gear til items beat them by 20 levels and would beat them at +5? Especially with World of Warcraft, League of Legends and Dota 2 on my laptop?

♥♥♥♥ no.

Every shit they have added is so ♥♥♥♥ing boring, like seriously, none of them was ever fun, you name one.

The only thing that makes this game so badass is the lovely people like meh ABC.

Don't forget Pliskin and his memes.

Even the arena is boring... ♥♥♥♥ sake.

Richzo HV right i dont HV even strenght for ppł IF miss me i give watsup.I log when event come IF ITS fun i play mayby IF not i play Iruna .

I thinking to leave game or at least only check sometimes ,  this game is like a big shit every event is like a shop , dungeons ? nope worst shit ever I see waste of my time for get a what? barb armor  with personal status dnt duck lol  if i get a shaman item still.being a big shit  this is  icy casket event  with 2 new skills for troll pepple in arena when.they getting ducked 2vs1 another great job nice bug devs amazing no word o many vodka xD  , alvyondil for? come on even with it like gaymie said new items moar amp nao money for that xD  ,

im out  moving to " other game "  my gf.

any problem  send me  a pm in whatsapp becos our  motherducking group is like a bible

Arent we all playing mmos for the people we befriend? For being a pixel mmo ws is doing ok, with growing numbers of population and such a heavy focus on pvp and amp new players resort to cheap game play, we oldies gotta stick together :) You should know that amp doesnt make you pro merc, game knowledge does and that abc is packed with honest knowledge. Play for fun, not to keep up with ppl like hassn and caza wasting their paychecks, playing ws that way wont have any good aspects...

Seriously its not that bad and I feel like devs are trying, but capitalism has its say of course.

True ,thats why im still here  for your guys  , but... need  some in next update till that day im out of this shit , another thing I got gf and thats requires my max attention but also  since my country mates , reezeeh and spanish left game ,  most of times im always alone or with darkzain thats the same xD , guild game dead only leo , kova , strain and some few play rarely and well some afkers like sulla xD nothing more like I said im out any question or help send me a whatsap or whatever

Game is very boring and a complete waste of time so I'd rather not play it anymore.

Warspear is not the only way to communicate with people, we have Whatsapp and I play World of Warcraft and League of Legends with a few people here too. Much better than Warspear.

So yea, If nothing interesting comes up soon then I'm gonna quit forever, all I ever do is afk anyways.

I'm not the only one, there's a few more who are planning to leave cause they are getting bored with the game.

Game is very boring and a complete waste of time so I'd rather not play it anymore.

Warspear is not the only way to communicate with people, we have Whatsapp and I play World of Warcraft and League of Legends with a few people here too. Much better than Warspear.

So yea, If nothing interesting comes up soon then I'm gonna quit forever, all I ever do is afk anyways.

I'm not the only one, there's a few more who are planning to leave cause they are getting bored with the game.

100% Tru

True ,thats why im still here  for your guys  , but... need  some in next update till that day im out of this shit , another thing I got gf and thats requires my max attention but also  since my country mates , reezeeh and spanish left game ,  most of times im always alone or with darkzain thats the same xD , guild game dead only leo , kova , strain and some few play rarely and well some afkers like sulla xD nothing more like I said im out any question or help send me a whatsap or whatever

your gf so lucky  :cray:  you are so beautifull  :cray:

Leo you are gay

Bet you jizz over One Direction.

if lexi say it I cant do anything , 10/10 deal with it heueeueheu

BUT PLEASE DNT KICK ME FROM GROUP YOU ARE YOU  YOUU ARE UGLY I MEAN SEXY E.E k but dont do it xD

Опубликованное фото

and yes leo is a gaylord he posting on my facebook the same xDDDDD

Gays, you do know what a pretty boy is right?

Ever heard of Backstreet Boys, One Direction or Justin Bieber?

Don't show off your gayness here

PS: Bye group

And we still need an active replacement leader, no one's managing the guild members ingame and I can't be bothered to log in from time to time.

And we still need an active replacement leader, no one's managing the guild members ingame and I can't be bothered to log in from time to time.

then I make a new group without you  O:-)

joking xdd inviteme againI missing you :(

meeee  or no gametime & mop  ;)  ;D

Please do whatever you want guys but dont give lead to Nida.

She is a big new B :P

I will love to join more to you guys! Lets plan some shit all together.

Lets ABC be.

My positive vote to xxxboy and Nidas friend, dont remember the name.

Nah about leadership for me is Leo one of the most polites+smart and of course lexi but she will retire from game too?

And i could say Rafa too and of course Mario is chapeau. Idk too much all of you so i could not say much names now :D

Yea mario leader , is a good idea but remember we need an active leader , sad for whos play in europe , mario has america gmt xD

Maybe kova can be our leader he is active idk guys this guild is full of bears xD

Yea mario leader , is a good idea but remember we need an active leader , sad for whos play in europe , mario has america gmt xD

Maybe kova can be our leader he is active idk guys this guild is full of bears xD

It's winter. No snow here tho

Please do whatever you want guys but dont give lead to Nida.

She is a big new B :P

I will love to join more to you guys! Lets plan some shit all together.

Lets ABC be.

My positive vote to xxxboy and Nidas friend, dont remember the name.

Nah about leadership for me is Leo one of the most polites+smart and of course lexi but she will retire from game too?

And i could say Rafa too and of course Mario is chapeau. Idk too much all of you so i could not say much names now :D

Omg Javi ur so mean! If there is a noob here that's u grrrrr! >:D

Btw the name of my friend is ucyzotuzuc (kuru).

And yeah also Kova, Leo and Julio could be a leader. But my first vote goes for Mario.. Rafa and Lexi aren't online that much or they are afk  :unknw:

But it would be nice if xxboyxx and kuru could join, cuz many are retired or quit the game..

So lets see..

Vote Lexi for lead, i promise free coockies and milk for everyone, including free redxdragon moments when you sleep and not rotate, ♥♥♥♥♥es.