EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Im sad to hear that, but it doesnt suprise me since guild is mostly inactive.

Farewell Kurwa. ( Dont start to post Screens here if you beat us in Arena  ;D  )

You could be in 2 guilds, it doesn't really matter as long as they both want you in and you want in both.

Just put PolishTeam first cause I know they need you alot more than we do.

But that doesn't mean we don't want you in, come back some time in the future when we are more active, for the lulz and fun.

You could be in 2 guilds, it doesn't really matter as long as they both want you in and you want in both.

Just put PolishTeam first cause I know they need you alot more than we do.

But that doesn't mean we don't want you in, come back some time in the future when we are more active, for the lulz and fun.

Spoken like a true leader - agree. Keep in touch Mel, youre a friend and we dont leave friends behind.

Hello all i think ITS time to write this,soon i lv ABC gulid.

Reason i want JOIN PlTeam and help them,that main reason.

Rly i glad u akcept me in ABC im proud of it i dont tell i never return or dont help ABC member coz i dont need gulid name below my nickname to help anybody.I hope u understeand and dnt be mad or sad.ITS not like that i dont deserve to be in gulid or fell weird ,sometimes we need decide what to do in out life,we call this adultness or something simlar.OFC im not a Enemy i can help lab or aby other q i dont PV now rly idk where i lv but i just tell before do this i Hope u all understead my own fellings.I try not be egoist in your eyes.Thats why i dont JOIN ABC watsup group coz then be harder when i lv.

wanna see a post from lexi for this post. like this

Rejected.

I LOVE TO SEE U ALL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

Missing forum. Just hate using wifes pc and my phone is like u know :bad:  for this thingies

Bro jamie if no one using derpy in arena can i use it ?

Опубликованное фото

no because he no has bow ,  real owner xcrossfitx but dbt worry you can always use it  :)

ok was joking xd the motherducker still with it and dont want to drop for return me like was before,  my bow and also gloves boots  but since i left some weeks my ranger become lame

hello guys....

I want to join if ABC still inviting for new members.

I'll post my application later if guild still inviting new players. but if not huhuhu its okay :)

"And now we shall announce the winners of the December's 2013 Chef Royale. First place, medium cooked bison steak followed with nib sauce, along with roasted potatoes as the side part, serving under the feared name of "Dracula's Dish" , Alexandria ******!"

I DID THIS SHIT IM OUT GOD

P.S Dracula's dish because the raw meat had some blood left

P.S2 *** = anonymous surname

P.S3 THANK YOU FOR READING THIS NONSENSE BUT IM HAPPY SO I DONT CARE I duckING WON #1 ON A COMPETITION I WAIT A YEAR NOW

KKK

Опубликованное фото

hello guys....

I want to join if ABC still inviting for new members.

I'll post my application later if guild still inviting new players. but if not huhuhu its okay :)

I would vote yes for u if abc is recruiting more people but idk if we doing, already 40+ members

hello guys....I want to join if ABC still inviting for new members. I'll post my application later if guild still inviting new players. but if not huhuhu its okay :)

We aren't

I would vote yes for u if abc is recruiting more people but idk if we doing, already 40+ members

jonnnieeeeeeeeeee

Tomorrow night me and the family will start our journey to America and spend a long xmas vacation with my parents-in-laws. So i might take a sneak peak if we are not busy to our teeth or gone visiting people, but i wont play again until we get back. We are scheduled to be home again Jan 9th so until then, Happy holidays and kick me and night if needed  :snorlax:

Tomorrow night me and the family will start our journey to America and spend a long xmas vacation with my parents-in-laws. So i might take a sneak peak if we are not busy to our teeth or gone visiting people, but i wont play again until we get back. We are scheduled to be home again Jan 9th so until then, Happy holidays and kick me and night if needed  :snorlax:

merry xmas and have a wonderful journey