EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

the guild isnt dead, the game is boring atm, that is all. lets hope that the new dungeon system turns the game back into what it was before swamps (or something similar)

So news time

Catalonia decided to leave the guild and join THEBRS

Oh well.

So about new applicants.

if he can log ws. u forgot it

thebrs sponsor me  and accepts on her guild homosexuals xd from now crossfit becomes crossfitbr  O:-)

but but but xd the true is

Lexi

Bloodys bi-weekly gear tweak. New build - shadow tank. My allover block rate is now 48.6%, I've gained 4% crit and 2% acc. Now if I only had a sd my acc would be 19%+ on a tank  :good:

Got my glove charmed with 1 acc today - lucky!

Just need to amp up 300def more to get back on 5000.

81437_.png

81438_.png

With the shadow build I switched firm mail + champion gloves to equal pieces of bg shadow. I don't feel like kw makes so much diffrence that it's worth the expenses to buy it. Leather is +7 for now, but I gotta get it up atleast +8. However I'm not sure if getting DD boots or helmet +10 will give better def amp instead of using 70 signs on bg. Highly doubt I'll score a +10 with8 signs ever again though (shield did).

I'll be buffed for raid update  :yahoo:

hey maleshaman, do you guys got a soda called "Cockta" in the neatherlands? We just got some at the supermarket and i believe its dutch  :drinks:

only familliar with "Polo Cokta" well i know is Hood Vetter then oversugared coca cola but i think that soda was white not black clolor.

hello guys..advance happy new year to all ABC's family..more power!!!!

how I wish someday I'll be the grand grand grand grandson of ABC someday ;D

hello guys..advance happy new year to all ABC's family..more power!!!!

how I wish someday I'll be the grand grand grand grandson of ABC someday ;D

12^days to christmas. 23 days to 1 jan 2014. WTF XD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockta

This cockta you mean?

Nope, we don`t have that Brand in our supermarkets.

Most commons are the regular coca cola, pepsi, highway cola etc.

Hello all i think ITS time to write this,soon i lv ABC gulid.

Reason i want JOIN PlTeam and help them,that main reason.

Rly i glad u akcept me in ABC im proud of it i dont tell i never return or dont help ABC member coz i dont need gulid name below my nickname to help anybody.I hope u understeand and dnt be mad or sad.ITS not like that i dont deserve to be in gulid or fell weird ,sometimes we need decide what to do in out life,we call this adultness or something simlar.OFC im not a Enemy i can help lab or aby other q i dont PV now rly idk where i lv but i just tell before do this i Hope u all understead my own fellings.I try not be egoist in your eyes.Thats why i dont JOIN ABC watsup group coz then be harder when i lv.

Hello all i think ITS time to write this,soon i lv ABC gulid.

Reason i want JOIN PlTeam and help them,that main reason.

Rly i glad u akcept me in ABC im proud of it i dont tell i never return or dont help ABC member coz i dont need gulid name below my nickname to help anybody.I hope u understeand and dnt be mad or sad.ITS not like that i dont deserve to be in gulid or fell weird ,sometimes we need decide what to do in out life,we call this adultness or something simlar.OFC im not a Enemy i can help lab or aby other q i dont PV now rly idk where i lv but i just tell before do this i Hope u all understead my own fellings.I try not be egoist in your eyes.Thats why i dont JOIN ABC watsup group coz then be harder when i lv.

Hey Mell,

What sad to read this.. u are a great guildmate/friend.. I will miss ur jokes in pvp area chat xD. U perv stalker, we keep in touch.

Wish the best for u.

X