EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Hi members of ABC, Let me introduce myself. The most of you will know me as Kuru. My new name is

ucyzotuzuc. I would like to join ABC, because it isn't just a guild but it is a family! I have joined

other guilds like: revenge, dominators and blacklist. But there were many people

inactive. ABC got many good members and it is an active guild. As I told before, I don't see

ABC as "just a guild". I think its more than that. I have heard many good things

about it. I know some members in ABC like: loveshaman, liqhtr, nubrose and shitzo. I hope to hear from you soon and if u want to know more about me i will say:

shoot! Thanks for reading this. Have a good day! Greats Kuru ( ucyzotuzuc )

gay

40 members.. heh.(41 with myself)

Isn`t it about time to shut down the recruiting before it get`s overcrowded? xd

Tell me when you saw more than 5 people online at the same time in last weeks  ;D

We need more girls.

my chance in joining are getting smaller...narrow than narrow :cray: huhuhu I can't go surgery to become a female and that's not gonna be happen :wacko: cry cry cry.  :rofl: ;D

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

try and try until I died ;D ;D ;D

People were wondering why i now bought a heroic shield and charmed it with HP-regen of all runes, and believe me, i wasnt convinced this was a good build the first time i heard slay do it either. But since ♥♥♥♥ing the arena re-building my gear for 100% PvE i took a serious look at max HP-regen build, and the math supports its far superiority in PvE.

Also for now im only gonna post this mathimatical proof for ABC, cause sometimes i feel like i feed to much good info to low life people that dont deserve it. My intent is always to help newbies here on the forum, but after my shaman book i feel like its partiallly my fault the server is overflowing with "i want to be a PRO shaman idiots", so i dont want to make that mistake again.

Theoretical proof of HP-regens benefit playing PvE

(+) Tuckoot stats (estimates)

HP - 30 053

Atk speed - 3sec/hit = around 54hits/kill

DMG - around 131dmg/hit -> with 5000def its down to around 86dmg/hit

(+) My stats before regen switch

Atk spd - 1.9sec/hit

Before switching to HP-regen gear my avrage HP left after killing tuckoot was 1600HP and it took me an avrage of 162sec.

Total HP gained from regen in a fight = (50*162)/5 = 1620HP

(+) Changes due to regen-set

Now you might wonder how much my def parameters (dodge/parry/block) suffers now when i as minimum has to lose 2% parry on my cloak and 2.1% block on my shield the answer is - I dont really lose block, since i trade out 2% accuracy to gain the 2% block back that i lose on my shield. And suprisingly 2% parry only turns out to be 0.6% overall block probability.

How 2% parry = 0.6% overall block

To calculate this ive used the probabiliy formula calculating the chance of either 4 probabilities A or B or C or D to occour.

A or B or C or D = Pa + Pb + Pc + Pd - ( (Pa*Pb*Pc*Pd) + (Pa*Pb*Pc) + (Pa*Pb*Pd) + (Pa*Pc*Pd) + (Pb*Pc*Pd) + (Pa*Pb) + (Pa*Pc) + (Pa*Pd) + (Pb*Pc) + (Pb*Pd) + (Pc*Pd) )

DEF/ACC-set                                                HP-regen-set

A = Dodge = 23.5%                                    A = 23.5%

B = Block = 10.1%                                      B = 10.1%

C = Parry = 8.1%                                        C = 6.1%

D = Dark shield = 25%                                D = 25%

Using the formula the sets overall probability to block dmg becomes like this:

DEF/ACC-set = 49,7%                                HP-regen-set = 49.1%

So as we can see the real diffrence of 0.6% is more or less insignificant - it will take almost 200hits for those 2% parry to make any diffrence.

To compensate for the lose of 2% accuracy ive added 18sec in my total kill time of tuckoot.

Total HP gained from regen in a fight = (100*180)/5 = 3600HP

(+) Final words

So how did it turn out facing tuckoot with regen-set? Fairly close to my expectations really, judging by my avrage before switching to regen i had an idea of landing around 3200HP left after killing tuckoot and my first trail run my HP was 3100/3530 when tuckoot died, using a 205HP-regen tank set.

If everything follows the perfect theoretical avrage i should be able to kill tuckoot with full HP and on my test run i still had full HP when tuckoot was down 50%. However i belive my estimate parameter for tuckoots atk speed might be off by a 0.5-1sec and thats why its hard to stay even with his dmg or it was all about my "luck" not holding up its 49.1% avrage that i need to cancel his dmg with my HP-regen.

feel free to ask if anything seems luny - cheers bloody

@bloodylips...u didn't notice that bonus 2 slot in lvl18 equipment is not the exactly the amount of heal,.dodge critical etc. even the lvl 17 equipment still the same..idk why this things happened.

@bloodylips...u didn't notice that bonus 2 slot in lvl18 equipment is not the exactly the amount of heal,.dodge critical etc. even the lvl 17 equipment still the same..idk why this things happened.

if you are refering to the enchant bonus for the items the diffrence of 0.1% or 1HP-reg, its really insignificant. If we are talking about 0.1% block for example since heroic would have 2.1% block over champions 2% the overall outcome of such a small number i would estimate to 0.025%.

Im sorry if i missed any extra minimal changes, but half my caclulation is estimate so it not a perfect science, but the outcome is fully supported by my test run and the diffrence for HP-regen set is considerable.

People were wondering why i now bought a heroic shield and charmed it with HP-regen of all runes, and believe me, i wasnt convinced this was a good build the first time i heard slay do it either. But since ♥♥♥♥ing the arena re-building my gear for 100% PvE i took a serious look at max HP-regen build, and the math supports its far superiority in PvE.

Also for now im only gonna post this mathimatical proof for ABC, cause sometimes i feel like i feed to much good info to low life people that dont deserve it. My intent is always to help newbies here on the forum, but after my shaman book i feel like its partiallly my fault the server is overflowing with "i want to be a PRO shaman idiots", so i dont want to make that mistake again.

HP - 30 053

Atk spd - 1.9sec/hit

Before switching to HP-regen gear my avrage HP left after killing tuckoot was 1600HP and it took me an avrage of 162sec.

Now you might wonder how much my def parameters (dodge/parry/block) suffers now when i as minimum has to lose 2% parry on my cloak and 2.1% block on my shield the answer is - I dont really lose block, since i trade out 2% accuracy to gain the 2% block back that i lose on my shield. And suprisingly 2% parry only turns out to be 0.6% overall block probability.

To calculate this ive used the probabiliy formula calculating the chance of either 4 probabilities A or B or C or D to occour.

A or B or C or D = Pa + Pb + Pc + Pd - ( (Pa*Pb*Pc*Pd) + (Pa*Pb*Pc) + (Pa*Pb*Pd) + (Pa*Pc*Pd) + (Pb*Pc*Pd) + (Pa*Pb) + (Pa*Pc) + (Pa*Pd) + (Pb*Pc) + (Pb*Pd) + (Pc*Pd) )

So as we can see the real diffrence of 0.6% is more or less insignificant - it will take almost 200hits for those 2% parry to make any diffrence.

To compensate for the lose of 2% accuracy ive added 18sec in my total kill time of tuckoot.

(+) Final words

So how did it turn out facing tuckoot with regen-set? Fairly close to my expectations really, judging by my avrage before switching to regen i had an idea of landing around 3200HP left after killing tuckoot and my first trail run my HP was 3100/3530 when tuckoot died, using a 205HP-regen tank set.

If everything follows the perfect theoretical avrage i should be able to kill tuckoot with full HP and on my test run i still had full HP when tuckoot was down 50%. However i belive my estimate parameter for tuckoots atk speed might be off by a 0.5-1sec and thats why its hard to stay even with his dmg or it was all about my "luck" not holding up its 49.1% avrage that i need to cancel his dmg with my HP-regen.

:wacko:  hate math my math is luck XD coz secret ststistic luck is ?? % + too all stats XD

HP - 30 053

Atk spd - 1.9sec/hit

(+) Final words

Insane. Thats amazing man, even if the math made my head hurt a bit.

if you are refering to the enchant bonus for the items the diffrence of 0.1% or 1HP-reg, its really insignificant. If we are talking about 0.1% block for example since heroic would have 2.1% block over champions 2% the overall outcome of such a small number i would estimate to 0.025%.

Im sorry if i missed any extra minimal changes, but half my caclulation is estimate so it not a perfect science, but the outcome is fully supported by my test run and the diffrence for HP-regen set is considerable.

OMGGGG stop it(cry) my nose is bleedinggggggg :crazy:

It was actually the most simple explanation he could give, give him some props for actually TYPING all those thoughts down