EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

This last 4 months or so I've PvPed probably 100tkts and after countless suggestions here on forum to get more balance in the game, mostly through game mechanics. I've decided to stop bother with the joke called PvP for now and devote my ingame time to the guild people and just aiding people in need. Like I use to before arena and amp updates. I realize we got supreme and other +10 tanks, but I'm just gonna enjoy PvE for awhile and rebuild my gear accordingly. I will still have a 2h resi set, for emergencys but I won't whip it out unless people try to.push me.around.

So ya, see you guys ingame and from now on I'm just a PvE tank at ABC disposal :)

This last 4 months or so I've PvPed probably 100tkts and after countless suggestions here on forum to get more balance in the game, mostly through game mechanics. I've decided to stop bother with the joke called PvP for now and devote my ingame time to the guild people and just aiding people in need. Like I use to before arena and amp updates. I realize we got supreme and other +10 tanks, but I'm just gonna enjoy PvE for awhile and rebuild my gear accordingly. I will still have a 2h resi set, for emergencys but I won't whip it out unless people try to.push me.around.

So ya, see you guys ingame and from now on I'm just a PvE tank at ABC disposal :)

Agreed. Older melees definitely need some tweaks. Imo dk amd paladin is kinda balanced, but needs some fixing too.

Yesterday had a weird day at Sam hain.......

First MALEKXLOKA reseted the Boss at 30k HP because he was mad noone inved him to FIRST hunting PT.

Second PAULOXBR resetet at 150k HP because noone inved him to a hunting PT.

WTF is wrong with those ppl. always come Sam after we cleared it from elf and just pm Inv, inv, inv, inv...........

For all who said give Malek a chance, now he has shown his real face like he was before.

( Later Cumshooter logged in and PEW PEW Pauloxbr with 2 shots down  ;D  )

Anyone wanna sell me some miracle runes of healing? Buy them in bulks for 1500-2000g - need last charm on my amulet to complete the PvE makeover.

Pm me here on forum or whatsapp

bye guys today is my last day of month with my prepay line and like i said on whatsap till new bateries  for my phone come to home from amazon :snorlax: I dont charging new month line... deliver was on 16-26, today we at 19 :facepalm: hope to dont need wait much days... :sorry:

Yesterday had a weird day at Sam hain.......

First MALEKXLOKA reseted the Boss at 30k HP because he was mad noone inved him to FIRST hunting PT.

Second PAULOXBR resetet at 150k HP because noone inved him to a hunting PT.

WTF is wrong with those ppl. always come Sam after we cleared it from elf and just pm Inv, inv, inv, inv...........

For all who said give Malek a chance, now he has shown his real face like he was before.

( Later Cumshooter logged in and PEW PEW Pauloxbr with 2 shots down  ;D  )

Malekxloka is a simple case

Slurpslurp trying to join

Actual asshole when not

I know things.

Hello everyone. The event has ended, the game is back on track,  seems like there is no drama, so it's probably the best time to apply.

So one day I was browsing the forum, reading random stuff. And ever since I clicked this thread, I was always coming back to see what's happening, how the life is going. I never saw this type of guild -everyone looked so friendly, nobody is forced to do anything, it was a real family. I knew already that one day I'll apply, so here I am.

My name is Luke. I'm 17 and I currently live in Lithuania. I've been living in the same city since I was born. Probably the main reason, why not many of.you know about me is because English is not my first language - 3 years ago, when I started playing, I could barely say any words in English. But because my skills are currently better, I try to socialize more in forum and in the game.

The main class I play is Barbarian - I always liked their aggressive mechanics. Other characters I play on are Necromancer and Warlock for level 14 arena. I prefer teamfights over 1vs1 PvP, that's probably why you rarely could see me in PvP cave. I wasn't in the arena lately, because I don't like going with random people and I don't have a team.

So even if my characters are not the strongest, even if I'm not widely know, I'm sure I have something that no other Barbarian has. I hope that through the course of upcoming days, weeks and months I can become stronger and become friend for each one of you.

Anyway, if someone want more information about me or just have a little chat, please PM me on forums or in the game. I'm usually online 7pm-1am (forum time) most of the days

Thank you for taking your time to read this

I've been talking with Shilan some time now, one-of-a-kind person. He definitely deserves a Yes, and a Yes from me.

Agree with mecha. Great application, seems legit. This person have pmed for small talk and seems very nice and honest. (I actually thought it was a ABC members alt char at first.)

The person temporary stealing my name used Lithuanian email, but I'm not going to let me emotions dabble with this application. I'm ready to say yes from me.

Hello everyone. The event has ended, the game is back on track,  seems like there is no drama, so it's probably the best time to apply.

So one day I was browsing the forum, reading random stuff. And ever since I clicked this thread, I was always coming back to see what's happening, how the life is going. I never saw this type of guild -everyone looked so friendly, nobody is forced to do anything, it was a real family. I knew already that one day I'll apply, so here I am.

My name is Luke. I'm 17 and I currently live in Lithuania. I've been living in the same city since I was born. Probably the main reason, why not many of.you know about me is because English is not my first language - 3 years ago, when I started playing, I could barely say any words in English. But because my skills are currently better, I try to socialize more in forum and in the game.

The main class I play is Barbarian - I always liked their aggressive mechanics. Other characters I play on are Necromancer and Warlock for level 14 arena. I prefer teamfights over 1vs1 PvP, that's probably why you rarely could see me in PvP cave. I wasn't in the arena lately, because I don't like going with random people and I don't have a team.

So even if my characters are not the strongest, even if I'm not widely know, I'm sure I have something that no other Barbarian has. I hope that through the course of upcoming days, weeks and months I can become stronger and become friend for each one of you.

Anyway, if someone want more information about me or just have a little chat, please PM me on forums or in the game. I'm.usually online 7pm-1am (forum time) most of the days

Thank you for taking your time to read this

u impress me with your application shilan...me and sulla wants to have a lil chat with you to get to know u more...pm us on shyleenn/lyzzie & tocino/sulla...looking forward to talk to you..

cud you please tell us name of your chars

I also thought Shilan is already a Member ;D

Idk his Barb but if Shivan is his Necro i give him a clear yes.

Helpful and very kind Person.

yes to Shilan  ;D  for all the above (previous page) mentioned reasons + he let me help this random elf do gg while he was hunting it (without even being asked to)  :good:

in all honesty, last week I was gomna post

"Am I the only one who doesnt know who the hell this guy is?"

I thought he was already a member or a retired ex member

:facepalm:  So, I was here for a totally different reason and got distracted.

Frist of all, HEY GUYS! How are you???

And second, I feel compelled to share with you this story...

When I was a young girl I knew what Disco was. I didn't know much about the time period or the bands that played but, I knew what it was. My heart has always been in Rock and Metal. Always. So, one day, when I was about 11 years old I discovered a song that I had NO IDEA was a cover. It was White Zombie's "Boogie Man". It was a few years later and I was listening to it and my Mom commented that it was a disco song by KC and The Sunshine Band. You should have seen my face (it was truly priceless). I hopped onto the internet and had to listen to KC's version too. If you have ever heard both versions-then surely you know WHY my mind was blown.

If not, well... Rob Zombie has a way of taking something and making it his and sinister. When you listen to KC and The Sunshine's version you know instantly it's about..well you know..and it's not at all sinister as Rob Zombie makes it out to be. Which is pretty funny-and when I hear it I can't help but smile and laugh a little.

This has also made me realise that I have so many favorite songs that are covers! I never thought about that until tonight. I'll admit I don't like every original but, I really do love the cover songs. And, one of my absolute guilty pleasure (or is it?! :diablo: )songs is "Gold Dust Woman" which is covered by Hole.

Anyway, that was on my mind and I wanted to share...

sorry in advance,, and no offence.. but 'abc' is just a really stupid name for 1 of the strongest guild in eu emerald...

cant hold this much longer,, been in my heart for so long.. wish the prosperity of this guild :snorlax:

Pretending to be a girl while you are a guy is stupid

ABC is a cool name, I'm glad we aren't called DeFeNdErS of Eternal Ass of some other pretentious shit

Agree. We don't need a name taken from a teens wet power metal dream. People try to hard - we have nothing to prove or tryto live up to, we just play together as friends in the rates we can in our daily life.

Our new name: Magic Defenders Who Killing Other Magic Defenders In This Magic World. Short name: MDWKOMDITMW. For me it sounds so cool :blush: