EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

I dont know the details of Maleks past beef with abc members

but what I do know is, some stuff cant be tolerated.

I know I sometimes use the B word loosely.

but its different when u are joking around with friends, it can have a lot of meanings

ex: "stop bįtching and eat some hot wings"

or "quit hoęing around and come over here"

but when you use some words, against a female, out of anger, its degrading not only to her, but to all other females.

especially if you sexually harrass them with explicit comments...

"Go suck this, swallow that" etc etc

I know there are other ppl who talk like that around here, but I dont support it

its childish and immature.

sorry malek.

I wont give u a NO, but I cant give u a YES

I doubt it even matters anyway

Malek I think that what Shitzo really meant was that you didn't show enough will to join ABC.

How many private messages did you send him? Do you have an idea of how many pm he gets every day? He is the l eader of ABC, tens and tens of private messages! Mostly from ppl trying to be in guild! And you? You send only a pm? That's very disappointing, you say that you want to join us so badly, and then give up after just one. Nononono.

No shit Shitzo is disappointed and won't let you in.

forst i send only 1 pm and it was in a party chat with xmich and he told me to speak with members

so i talked with all the members i could speak with and also helped me my pming me names of players i must speak and apologize.

and i tried alot and many times to speak with members  but crusang really made me mad, cuz i didnt know her before and she act like i insulted her in past and she is not ganna forgive me or give me a chance, that really insane  :facepalm:

I dont know the details of Maleks past beef with abc members

but what I do know is, some stuff cant be tolerated.

I know I sometimes use the B word loosely.

but its different when u are joking around with friends, it can have a lot of meanings

ex: "stop bįtching and eat some hot wings"

or "quit hoęing around and come over here"

but when you use some words, against a female, out of anger, its degrading not only to her, but to all other females.

especially if you sexually harrass them with explicit comments...

"Go suck this, swallow that" etc etc

I know there are other ppl who talk like that around here, but I dont support it

its childish and immature.

sorry malek.

I wont give u a NO, but I cant give u a YES

I doubt it even matters anyway

idk what ppl tell u about me

but take this advice dont listen to others go and search by urself

im happy i dont need to vote :P

Cant sleep (@_@) ducking isomnia,play Skyrim 13h and dont tired 8 h in job and i forgoting my name xD

Well Malek many old players (ABC too) know u how u treat ppl in past,all hv past bad or good 99.99% didn't know i play ws as shaman xD

My point,try relax,show better side less spam more work,stop insultING ppl in arena,want respect work for it.Amp its not all even if u get frends in ABC dont telling all u are good person.Look on yourself and try realize.U shoud be happy ppl dont give u payback from past.

Grow up try be a men,and fight for what u rly need.U wanna by part of ABC prove it!

Personaly i dont hv nothing to you,just little advice ;)

U wanna by part of ABC prove it!

Take melfice advice seriously..not just only melfice and to those ader ABC members...PROVE IT :facepalm: 

not just pm each member with HI & HELLO :wacko:  ... and most of all be friend with ELLIOT who knows one day he'll change his mind and convince us all to vote YES for u  ;D 

GOODLUCK again :drinks:

Take melfice advice seriously..not just only melfice and to those ader ABC members...PROVE IT :facepalm: 

not just pm each member with HI & HELLO :wacko:  ... and most of all be friend with ELLIOT who knows one day he'll change his mind and convince us all to vote YES for u  ;D 

GOODLUCK again :drinks:

Shy praise me...

idk what ppl tell u about me

but take this advice dont listen to others go and search by urself

like I said, I dont know the details of your past beef.

but I have seen some of it.

thank god for screenshot topic.

and Im not saying you should be judged by your past. but the way one has acted before tells a lot about their personality.

I admit, you have been very friendly and nice to me lately

But why is that? Because I have under my name?

would you still be acting the same towards me if I wasnt in ABC?

lets be honest now.

my word still stands. I believe everyone deserves a second chance and I wish u good luck.

but I cant approve of anyone insulting females with no type of filter.

I know I have acted pretty stupid in the past, but I was still accepted.

if you havent been accepted, you must have said or done some really ♥♥♥♥ed up shit

or maybe you havent shown enough of your "good side" for others to see.

i vote no for one simple reason, his reaction to my recent comments about him.

i was just being honest, dont think i was even agressive or anything and his reaction was all like

"who r u to tell me what to do? ohh no body plz stop taking to me i tried to be nice with u but u dont want so its ur choose"

imagine if i did say something bad.

i may in fact be a nobody, but i am a "nobody" u should respect (not because im an abc member but because i am a person and i am free to voice my opinions regardless if you like them or not)

Well I don't like spoonfeeding either so I won't be writing a novel which will lead to a novel which will need corrections which will lead to another novel and so on.

It's clear you won't be able to join, no matter what you do.

You are the reason why you can't join. No other way that best explains it.

Amen.

K back to main topic

Who has spare change for a hobo?

500k at the long eared side would be fine.

I dont have gold on elf side, not on EU anyways, but on US elf side I have about 50k + some high lvl mage equips that I dont think I will be needing,

speaking of spoonfeeding, I know I dont get as many pm's as u, but I do get enough where it becomes tiresome to reply.

I dont wanna be rude and just ignore everyone, but what can u do when u tell ppl "apply on forum" and they say "no I wont go ob forum"?

Опубликованное фото

I am Derpyderp lol

Ignoring people is pointless, only feelers do that ignoring random people who ask for an invite feelin famous xd

Whoever isn't in your ignore list, assuming you ignore random ♥♥♥♥s who ask for invite, will still get to pm you once and once is enough assuming you get 10 pms every minute.

#StoryOfMyLife #OmfgIJustUsedAHashTag4The1stTime

This is gay.

Yeah my ignore list is empty

#ShitBrix

Yeah very gay.

Very bad to use the word "gay" as an insult.

when ppl joke around, it isnt meant as an insult

ex: this phone is gay as hell

obviously a phone cant be a homosexual

some things arent to be taken literally

Im not saying its ok to use "gay" as a defamatory term

but it is wat it is

"why so serious?" XD

(Insert Joker meme)

Very bad to use the word "gay" as an insult.

:facepalm: :facepalm:  fyi the "gay" being used by us (abc members) is not an insult...so before u judge us "ASK" first...  :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm:  fyi the "gay" being used by us (abc members) is not an insult...so before u judge us "ASK" first...  :facepalm: :facepalm:

tru

I wonder how many people pm you asking for an invite. Does ignore list have a limit?

Personally, counting 400+ on my ignore.

i vote no for one simple reason, his reaction to my recent comments about him.

i was just being honest, dont think i was even agressive or anything and his reaction was all like

"who r u to tell me what to do? ohh no body plz stop taking to me i tried to be nice with u but u dont want so its ur choose"

imagine if i did say something bad.

i may in fact be a nobody, but i am a "nobody" u should respect (not because im an abc member but because i am a person and i am free to voice my opinions regardless if you like them or not)

well if u are a person then why u said when i joined in abc that i have been joined the whole day although i only joined for 2h and for arena and they way u said it really hurt me as if im nobody with no feeling

ok guys thx for ur time

i gave up i wont ask for join in abc again so i remove my apply

i guess i go with sos

to rejoin my old friends

good luck hope we stay friends

well if u are a person then why u said when i joined in abc that i have been joined the whole day although i only joined for 2h and for arena and they way u said it really hurt me as if im nobody with no feeling

saying u joined all day when u joined for 2h only hurts ur feelings? in what way?

and i dont remember saying u joined all day long , i said something like. "now hes here every day?" cause it was the second day that i log and u in abc even though ur not a member.