EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

who r u to tell me what to do?

ohh no body

plz stop taking to me i tried to be nice with u but u dont want so its ur choose

when exactly did i tell to do anything???

who am i? just a nobody

first of all its kittyxlock not kittylock and its mine

and i pmed u cuz i got info that i must speak with u but it seems that ur not a positive person

so as if i didnt ask for ur vote

gl with ur necro z

Im not a positive person? You didn't deserve my good side, nor will you do ever.

not 10min and i chatted with her 2 times only

and she also told me she not like other

plz stop talking about that idea and continue ur chats normally

Our total time we talked was about 8 minutes, counted. Both times.

And i told you "Im not like others", not "I don't like others".

she just doesnt like you.

btw glad to see you removed abc from ur signature.

It's not that i don't like him. It's on another level.

Ah, and..

gl with ur necro z

Take the luck back for your Night Prince's Staff Shaman, see how far 3.5% Life Steal will get you.

Hm interesting, saying she`s not a positive person based on a 16minute conversation in total.

I`d suggest you pull the breaks and set your gear in rewind Malek.

Hm interesting, saying she`s not a positive person based on a 16minute conversation in total.

I`d suggest you pull the breaks and set your gear in rewind Malek.

Our total time we talked was about 8 minutes, counted. Both times.

well did u see that  :facepalm:

she count the time we chat and take ss for silly chats

any normal person do that :shok:

btw my chat will be with shitzo

I count time wasted on people like you.

Silly chats? You created that 'silly' chat, kuddos for you.

Thanks for realising im not a normal person. Being unique feels good.

I count time wasted on people like you.

Silly chats? You created that 'silly' chat, kuddos for you.

Thanks for realising im not a normal person. Being unique feels good.

unique *-*

well did u see that  :facepalm:

she count the time we chat and take ss for silly chats

any normal person do that :shok:

btw my chat will be with shitzo

countin time. all ppl can do it n screenshots. all can do it too. well i found my vote just now

I guess I didnt make this clear when I posted

what I meant to say was, I believe everybody deserves a second chance. I dont know Malek enough to vote yes or no, and I dont know about all his past actions.

Im not saying "he deserves a chance, but I wont be the one to give it to him"

Im simply saying nobody is perfect and everyone deserves a second chance

im only joining abc cuz their are people in abc worth to fight everyone in order to ge with them and help them

to me i never meet any girl like evalynn nida and xmich and cindy they are a good ladies

mario and jay and mecha helped me a lot in hunting getting card having fun, also i never seen someone leave party to inv me for killing sam but mecha did and he stay in sam and healed us with his necro

not forgetting rapter my old friend who i trust and i help him every-time i can

those people im joining abc for

although there are alot of members hate me and cant or dont wanna forgive me but i will never give up

cuz this game and badly is now made for guild and  i want a guild for future cuz now im not a full active im game cuz of school but i can open few times per day to chat with my friends

if u dont wanna imv me there is no problem to me, i can still talk with my friends from outside the guild

but sadly i cant help them with amping the guild system or help them in future contests and as i read in forum guild will be lvl 10 and i was wishing to help them in that and more

thx guys for ur help i hope we stay friends (good times 8))

sry for my english is not that good

im only joining abc cuz their are people in abc worth to fight everyone in order to ge with them and help them

to me i never meet any girl like evalynn nida and xmich and cindy they are a good ladies

mario and jay and mecha helped me a lot in hunting getting card having fun, also i never seen someone leave party to inv me for killing sam but mecha did and he stay in sam and healed us with his necro

not forgetting rapter my old friend who i trust and i help him every-time i can

those people im joining abc for

although there are alot of members hate me and cant or dont wanna forgive me but i will never give up

cuz this game and badly is now made for guild and  i want a guild for future cuz now im not a full active im game cuz of school but i can open few times per day to chat with my friends

if u dont wanna imv me there is no problem to me, i can still talk with my friends from outside the guild

but sadly i cant help them with amping the guild system or help them in future contests and as i read in forum guild will be lvl 10 and i was wishing to help them in that and more

thx guys for ur help i hope we stay friends (good times 8) )

sry for my english is not that good

You haven't put much of a fight against me. Entertain me, fool

At first I didn`t even want to bring a vote since I didn`t know you at all (ingame)

I noticed you had interest tho so I followed your posts here to see if I could give you a worthy yes but I never came across such thing.

Now with the little argue before you clearly made me say no based on a simple judgement performed by you.

Don`t judge people if you don`t kno them well enough, cuz honestly it just makes you look worse in the end.

Also, don`t just go out and mention people in a small amount.

One for all and all for one.

Haven't we already been through this...

2 times.

Elliot or someone, idgaf.

Shed some light here.

I don't give out free cookies.

Try getting 10 PMs every minute with the same bullshit.

If they don't persuade me or even show true feelings then they don't even deserve a reply, even if it is a no.

Saying no to a person who less deserves it than the other 1 billion who previously asked is like giving the person a hug.

Reason why I barely vote or even reply.

Amen? Amen.

I don't give out free cookies.

Try getting 10 PMs every minute with the same bullshit.

If they don't persuade me or even show true feelings then they don't even deserve a reply, even if it is a no.

Saying no to a person who less deserves it than the other 1 billion who previously asked is like giving the person a hug.

Reason why I barely vote or even reply.

Amen? Amen.

no cookie?

shitzo if u think im begging to join well u are thinking wrong

if u realized my friends trying to let me in and since they are trying hard im also trying to help them

thx nida for ur hard work but it seems abc is not like what i realized  :sorry:

You haven't put much of a fight against me. Entertain me, fool

if u wanna an entertain u must get a ride on my train not to watch it

if u want a ride pm me ingame toot toot  :crazy:

shitzo if u think im begging to join well u are thinking wrong

if u realized my friends trying to let me in and since they are trying hard im also trying to help them

thx nida for ur hard work but it seems abc is not like what i realized :sorry:

It isn't as simple as you thought. There's no "Hi im malek i know 4 guys so can i join?" to get a Yes. You didn't prove yourself worthy, not to me, i don't know about others. Nida did a good work. You ruined HER work.

Sleep well. Because i will.

Goodnight.

if u wanna an entertain u must get a ride on my train not to watch it

if u want a ride pm me ingame toot toot  :crazy:

Desperate enough?

Or this is your alter character version since you are rejected from ABC, from what it seems?

Right between the drama

I still got my mobile. 100% battery. But hate replying on forum with it. Resizes when you tap to text and gaaaay cba to do this shiet

I still got my mobile. 100% battery. But hate replying on forum with it. Resizes when you tap to text and gaaaay cba to do this shiet

at least you can xd .... back for 1hour or less tomorrow maybe got the new batery :bomb: cant wait :yahoo:

if u are lucky, u can find used batteries for cheap, or turn in your old one for a discount.

if u are unlucky, like me, u will have to buy a battery from the phone company at full price.

in my case, they only sell my battery with full package, which brings a 2-socket charger and car adapter, for $40 + tax

cant just buy the battery by itself...

scammers, scammers everywhere

Malek I think that what Shitzo really meant was that you didn't show enough will to join ABC.

How many private messages did you send him? Do you have an idea of how many pm he gets every day? He is the l eader of ABC, tens and tens of private messages! Mostly from ppl trying to be in guild! And you? You send only a pm? That's very disappointing, you say that you want to join us so badly, and then give up after just one. Nononono.

No shit Shitzo is disappointed and won't let you in.