you guys see where Im going with this?

I can share the ingredients in guild chat

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

1372 hp, 283 heal, able to tank trap with merman alone

you guys see where Im going with this?

I can share the ingredients in guild chat

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

fast guild kills, yep

Male u done with stave? ive got a recent obsession on selling staves and need the gold! :D If u log or something pm, or pm here.

Gonna sell that noob old astral stave. :D

Male u done with stave? ive got a recent obsession on selling staves and need the gold! :D If u log or something pm, or pm here.

Gonna sell that noob old astral stave. :D

are u talking to me? and plz explain more if the post for me

Name change huh? Better add it to your signature!

(and might aswell hold that name reserved)

yea I was gonna reserve it but someone already took it.

wasnt u, was it?

Mechademon out

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I am the holder of the name banks after all.

But doesn't mean i hold all.

Who knows.

Bribe me and maybe, we'll see.

i know kittylock isnt lexy

i was just asking lexy if she was the one who reserved it, without acknowledging the kittylock screens

heyyyy duckers like I said in whatsap group , I gonna be inactive again after day 20 of this month becos my phone batery died and now charge and dies on every moment lucky now i had batery after 3 hours praying xD  next week i going to buy a ducking new batery and thats duck me becos cost 16 euros and im not working so my money are from fathers and some business huehueheuheuheuhe so till i got sufficient money for pay again prepay line phone I cant play , maybe day1  :snorlax:  or if these ducking seller gave a no compatible batery , then till some months more with a new phone  if happen that im sure for alvyondil im here xDDDDD well thats all becareful guys  O:-)

heyyyy ♥♥♥♥ers like I said in whatsap group , I gonna be inactive again after day 20 of this month becos my phone batery died and now charge and dies on every moment lucky now i had batery after 3 hours praying xD  next week i going to buy a ♥♥♥♥ing new batery and thats ♥♥♥♥ me becos cost 16 euros and im not working so my money are from fathers and some business huehueheuheuheuhe so till i got sufficient money for pay again prepay line phone I cant play , maybe day1  :snorlax:  or if these ♥♥♥♥ing seller gave a no compatible batery , then till some months more with a new phone  if happen that im sure for alvyondil im here xDDDDD well thats all becareful guys  O:-)

u n ur gay battery

u n ur gay battery

well I think my batery has 3 lifes xd after many revives  on freezer is like a cat now have  100% with led green on top thats epic ohohoho and ofc i using it again like router for my no touch screen tablet xD FAIL DEVICES YEAH the problem on my phone appear when i reset it maybe had like 40% and when put on has 0% and can die without a hope of appear orange led so I let him charge during some hours and tachannn! still on 0% maybe the trick is stay phone active ever :rofl: :facepalm: :cray:

well I think my batery has 3 lifes xd after many revives  on freezer is like a cat now have  100% with led green on top thats epic ohohoho and ofc i using it again like router for my no touch screen tablet xD FAIL DEVICES YEAH the problem on my phone appear when i reset it maybe had like 40% and when put on has 0% and can die without a hope of appear orange led so I let him charge during some hours and tachannn! still on 0% maybe the trick is stay phone active ever :rofl: :facepalm: :cray:

dafuq? ur battery is hassn so if it revived many times  :facepalm:

Ha ha

Yes.

And

No to this existence

Опубликованное фото

first of all its kittyxlock not kittylock and its mine

and i pmed u cuz i got info that i must speak with u but it seems that ur not a positive person

so as if i didnt ask for ur vote

gl with ur necro z

he means she wont vote yes for him  :tease:

no i mean she is not a positive person cuz she only think of negative things

btw i dont think shitzo not going to join me if only 1 or 2 voted no

no i mean she is not a positive person cuz she only think of negative things

btw i dont think shitzo not going to join me if only 1 or 2 voted no

she just doesnt like you.

btw glad to see you removed abc from ur signature.

no i mean she is not a positive person

:shok:                    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How can you say something like that after chating with a person for 10 minutes or so?

:shok:                    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How can you say something like that after chating with a person for 10 minutes or so?

not 10min and i chatted with her 2 times only

and she also told me she not like other

plz stop talking about that idea and continue ur chats normally

she just doesnt like you.

btw glad to see you removed abc from ur signature.

i removed it or not, u cant deny that i joined abc few times and u cant deny that there are people want me in abc

and im tried to join cuz ill be glad to be a member of abc O:-)

i removed it or not, u cant deny that i joined abc few times and u cant deny that there are people want me in abc

and im tried to join cuz ill be glad to be a member of abc O:-)

no one denying anything. but ur not abc member u joined for arena (not even sure why), first thing u did was ss and put that on ur signature like ur abc member.

no one denying anything. but ur not abc member u joined for arena (not even sure why), first thing u did was ss and put that on ur signature like ur abc member.

who r u to tell me what to do?

ohh no body

plz stop taking to me i tried to be nice with u but u dont want so its ur choose