EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

retards? well u can call a person with retard who has some brain in the head. that campers just kill questers think "We are best. noob mcs. noobzzzzzzZzz" but hey they dont know how to walk to another place :lol:

Ask on world chat who's the best mage.

All the indos will be like "Me."

And their reasoning? "I kill fast  :blush: "

Don't talk about showing off with me around.

You wouldn't want that.

Lame links, old shit, get some new  :blush:

Well of course, aren't you a +10 Doom shaman? How would one mage be a ♥♥♥♥ing challenge to you unless he's equal amplified on weapon to actually damage you? 95% of the Emerald mages are Indos that only camp stairs/churchyard/swamp wisps and kill with help. I've never seen a mage walk around Mountain Clan/Forsaken lands on Irselnort, yet i do walk my mage around there. EU Mages are retards.

so u got my point and about my shaman he dont have sun set

so u got my point and about my shaman he dont have sun set

+10 Scepter of Sudden Doom, 2.7k+ hp with 14%+ resilience is all the duck you need to beat even a +10 mage.

No need for sun defence and shit when you have blind heal and quake

lets try .-.

You wouldn't want that.

Wait a couple more hours so it'll be extra juicy.

I'll link them all in guild chat later so don't pussy out or jealous yourself.

And their reasoning? "I kill fast  :blush: "

Well,.. isn't that the class? It has no stun, no nothing to do something else than spam damage-skills. you can't call a player a retard just for chosing a class with only damage-skills based on fast kill.

+9Winding scepter, 10%resil, and a pair of brains is all I need xd

Champion Estoc, 3.3k hp, 16% resilience, Chop and 100% stun from charge is all you need to kill anyone

100% stun from charge  :facepalm:

Oh wait...

Well,.. isn't that the class? It has no stun, no nothing to do something else than spam damage-skills. you can't call a player a retard just for chosing a class with only damage-skills based on fast kill.

While they don't kill fast at all.

While they don't kill fast at all.

In my oppinion a mage is only usefull in a team where it, hopefully for the mage, not get stunned, and can hit multiple targets. Otherwise...  :mega_shok:

I have a mage (lvl 18) too, but when someone asks for help in mc-land i don't know how fast i relog to my druid  ;D

Champion Estoc, 3.3k hp, 16% resilience, Chop and 100% stun from charge is all you need to kill anyone

100% stun from charge  :facepalm:

Oh wait...

I just need a toothpick.

You wouldn't want that.

Wait a couple more hours so it'll be extra juicy.

I'll link them all in guild chat later so don't pussy out or jealous yourself.

come to elfside :lol:

well guys u r underestimating sucurs  I would say xd he is quite good mage. ya nd anytime I m up for friendly pvp  , I love to pvp nd all knows it  :give_rose:

+9 ducker. And no ones underestimating sucurs, or mages in general. Its just they are the most disadvantaged caster when it comes to pvp.

i hate elf and pvp :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

:friends: im pure mc and instead of going pvp i just help questor taking quest for my free time and killing sentinels 8) :dirol: 8) .

its annoying

77863_.jpg

soo here im again, since jayy mecha rapter nida mich cindy eva and maybe mario and crossfit want me to join

i will make another application. im not ganna say much since u all know me, plz the votes must be only yes or no with reason dont need to force someone he/she have full opinion to post about the reason , and even if i didnt get in im ganna stay talking with my friends and new friends in abc

Idk what happened with malek and some member here

But i know malek not good before , but he change good now.

Personally i say YESS for give him a chance if we got a space at this guild .

In my oppinion a mage is only usefull in a team where it, hopefully for the mage, not get stunned, and can hit multiple targets. Otherwise...  :mega_shok:

I have a mage (lvl 18) too, but when someone asks for help in mc-land i don't know how fast i relog to my druid  ;D

Indeed, teamfights is where a mage has the most usefulness when it is to nuke.

I dont know, im used to solo things around.

Indeed, teamfights is where a mage has the most usefulness when it is to nuke.

I dont know, im used to solo things around.

n a pt mage can nuke many pplz

any actions I take are under my own name and my own free will.

I just wanted to clarify that before any elf comes here ♥♥♥♥♥ing when I take payback.

:rofl: finally now i will have a good minion for taking GP at next tournament .....

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

i'm just hoping hassn sell this minion [ Summon Caza ] and tell me a good price . :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

if other need , please pm me ... maybe ill share it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:spiteful: :spiteful:

Tapyon is such  a shaman noob. Thinking he rocks for playing easy mode +

can still win him  with my +8 druid more times than i lose, he's not a bad shaman in pvp though. one of the hardest +9's  but he's very arrogant, never admits his loses.. always comes up with bullshit excuses every time he loses  :facepalm:  "wrong gear", "broken mouse", "that necro hit you", "other druid root me cause i couldnt heal in time"... the list goes on ... 

well if want take 3place in tournament let me know if somone not want this costiume i be rly happy wearing that and smam on world chat :"Hail Generał Melfice!"

(ya ik im weird but i just asking) xD

77970_.jpg

We aren't even joining this tournament lol

Probably gonna be off tourny until Halloween event ends.

No point wasting our time doing quests and arena for a crappy costume and meaningless trophy.

People already know which guilds are on the top, this tournament is just to show how active and rich these guilds are.

No point wasting our time doing quests and arena for a crappy costume and meaningless trophy.

People already know which guilds are on the top, this tournament is just to show how active and rich these guilds are.

hahahaha nice  btw all costumes are ugly but this is uglier

Ik just asking Alaadiieeenn Allaaadieeen xD

well if want take 3place in tournament let me know if somone not want this costiume i be rly happy wearing that and smam on world chat :"Hail Generał Melfice!"

(ya ik im weird but i just asking) xD

heil mice o/ hueheuhuehue

some ppl think I joined ABC for the ladies, but its pure coincidence that all the best-looking EU girls happen to be in this guild, I swear it  O:-)

some ppl think I joined ABC for the ladies, but its pure coincidence that all the best-looking EU girls happen to be in this guild, I swear it  O:-)

hahahaha  >:D