Shitzo

lol that dummy wasnt the first one who said it either

Ive seen other elves before who were CONVINCED that "moreb=sulla" XDDDD

well, this went on for like an hour.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

I logged off for like 10 mins, and when I came back, I was there alone :shok:

faan left legends for fof after getting costume? huehue

faan left legends for fof after getting costume? huehue

or maybe someone sold/gave him the casket, like that BR  who wanted to sell his.

cant imagine that many ppl that wanna look like a lesbo lol

(No offense to anyone btw)

hello all soon mayby i back ws full (4-5h per day)

game.

I just asking for future to join ABC

Well may char is Necromancer LV 20

Full GT set

SD staf only

Low resi

Low buyer mc and well sometimes very anoying person.

And i just askig for future not now coz i dont play full day your rotating system is very good

i back when i buy new cellphone coz devs hv my problem deep in ass and still dont fix norlands swamps for windowsmobile.

Well im drunk and go sleep i tryu to pm anyone in game in next week when i get new phone .

game.

Full GT set

SD staf only

Low resi

And i just askig for future not now coz i dont play full day your rotating system is very good

i back when i buy new cellphone coz devs hv my problem deep in ass and still dont fix norlands swamps for windowsmobile.

Well im drunk and go sleep i tryu to pm anyone in game in next week when i get new phone .

lol was that a real application? I think most of abc already consider you a member.

anyways, yes from me, if my vote counts! :)

Im up for fof pvp. Only one who can beat me is probably Juni. That is of course if I ever leave sam hain _-

I agree. He is probably the only one who can kill us. thats why challenged us  by saying

"I bet theres not 5 ppl in abc that can kill me 1v1 even with your extra hp, and its not arrogance it confidence"

I think my idea was better but seems he didnt like it since he removed his posts.

a friendly pvp I have no problem with. After all, this is a game. #1 rule is to have fun.  Idk why it had to turn into a monologue drama

Did someone say PvP?

game.

Full GT set

SD staf only

Low resi

you don't need to ask

Melfice knows he always has my vote-Bloody's too! :D

Most wanted Polish Team players: Mellfice, Xerito, and Kosher  8)

lol btw i would like to meet ur char i never swa it before

Im up for fof pvp. Only one who can beat me is probably Juni. That is of course if I ever leave sam hain _-

well guys u r underestimating sucurs  I would say xd he is quite good mage. ya nd anytime I m up for friendly pvp  , I love to pvp nd all knows it  :give_rose:

game.

Full GT set

SD staf only

Low resi

lets see who is more annoyin <.>

lets see who is more annoyin <.>

LOL

Here, here! I announce that the "Most Annoying in ABC Guild Competition" begins.....................

NOW!!!!!

Good luck guys hahaha :lol:

LOL

Here, here! I announce that the "Most Annoying in ABC Guild Competition" begins.....................

NOW!!!!!

Hi

well guys u r underestimating sucurs  I would say xd he is quite good mage. ya nd anytime I m up for friendly pvp  , I love to pvp nd all knows it  :give_rose:

you cant pvp with mage u just run run and run

ill pvp him with my rogue again  :blush:

i dont see mages are good enough

dont know why  :facepalm: :unknw:

Could you fix the sentence with kind of better english, so im blessed enough to read it?

My best advice to you is this: If you really would like a future spot in ABC then don't give up.

soo here im again, since jayy mecha rapter nida mich cindy eva and maybe mario and crossfit want me to join

i will make another application. im not ganna say much since u all know me, plz the votes must be only yes or no with reason dont need to force someone he/she have full opinion to post about the reason , and even if i didnt get in im ganna stay talking with my friends and new friends in abc

Well mages are casters, and like all, not meant to tank melees. So kiting is of course needed.

i dont know why u got made but till now i not seen a mage that worth to change my mind about them, they all the same

soo here im again, since jayy mecha rapter nida mich cindy eva and maybe mario and crossfit want me to join

i will make another application. im not ganna say much since u all know me, plz the votes must be only yes or no with reason dont need to force someone he/she have full opinion to post about the reason , and even if i didnt get in im ganna stay talking with my friends and new friends in abc

we can use no vote too :lol:

LOL

NOW!!!!!

btw im most annoyin person ingame n can prove it. just come to elfside n see epic showin staff spam xD

i dont know why u got made but till now i not seen a mage that worth to change my mind about them, they all the same

Well of course, aren't you a +10 Doom shaman? How would one mage be a ducking challenge to you unless he's equal amplified on weapon to actually damage you? 95% of the Emerald mages are Indos that only camp stairs/churchyard/swamp wisps and kill with help. I've never seen a mage walk around Mountain Clan/Forsaken lands on Irselnort, yet i do walk my mage around there. EU Mages are retards.

we can use no vote too :lol:

btw im most annoyin person ingame n can prove it. just come to elfside n see epic showin staff spam xD

My charms > Your staff

Well of course, aren't you a +10 Doom shaman? How would one mage be a ♥♥♥♥ing challenge to you unless he's equal amplified on weapon to actually damage you? 95% of the Emerald mages are Indos that only camp stairs/churchyard/swamp wisps and kill with help. I've never seen a mage walk around Mountain Clan/Forsaken lands on Irselnort, yet i do walk my mage around there. EU Mages are retards.

retards? well u can call a person with retard who has some brain in the head. that campers just kill questers think "We are best. noob mcs. noobzzzzzzZzz" but hey they dont know how to walk to another place :lol:

My charms > Your staff

my fallen angels > ur wedding dressed chars

i said u have ur full opinion to post what ever u want

exactly :lol: