EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

sorry again about the dc death at sam.

I shouldve been more careful knowing I had lag.

but I would be more than happy to help those who didnt finish.

I think Necrotic was the only one from our guild who was in that pt..

again, sorry.

mecha nice idea hehe...im not done too

hey are we still taking new members?

I think Malek has proven he really wants to be in.

I mean, I dont know him that well.

and I know anyone can put on a show and pretend to change just to get what they want, but.... he seems genuine to me.

at least, more so than those who only ask to join when we rank in top 3...

I guess he deserves a chance.

just my opinion

yes lol. slow dps, and once his mana ran out it never came back..

it took an eternity. I felt like an elf lol. never doing that again XD

why he usd that card? I think for me to post it, or maybe he wanted to box Sam lol

yes lol. slow dps, and once his mana ran out it never came back..

it took an eternity. I felt like an elf lol. never doing that again XD

why he usd that card? I think for me to post it, or maybe he wanted to box Sam lol

i always see that in hassn, he dont know alot, means he dont know what those cards for or something like that, but if someone tell him he can get the point, another example when gp at arena came hassn didnt knew about it until we told him and prove it to him, thats cuz he dont read forum

well, right before that, there were a bunch of elves there. he used his afro lock and the help of lordxx to clear them. And they were at it for a long time spamming revives, at least 100 each. So he deserved to kill sam I guess.

(Those elves had a funny imagination, one of them thought sulla was moreb)

during that super long kill, some retatd elf tried to disturb and failed, hassn actually managed to think smart enough to not let the boss reset....

then, after that kill, he tried to tank using moreb, but some other retard dk started to disturb.

he must have been a former aoa member, because he had white assassin costume, and was talking in english and arab. And he kept saying hassn wasnt the one playing Moreb because ("why u no answer me in whatsapp")

so he started to say that moreb was spanish or someone else

after that I went to sleep. Was going to help from outside pt, but too many disturbers.

well, right before that, there were a bunch of elves there. he used his afro lock and the help of lordxx to clear them. And they were at it for a long time spamming revives, at least 100 each. So he deserved to kill sam I guess.

(Those elves had a funny imagination, one of them thought sulla was moreb)

during that super long kill, some retatd elf tried to disturb and failed, hassn actually managed to think smart enough to not let the boss reset....

then, after that kill, he tried to tank using moreb, but some other retard dk started to disturb.

he must have been a former aoa member, because he had white assassin costume, and was talking in english and arab. And he kept saying hassn wasnt the one playing Moreb because ("why u no answer me in whatsapp")

so he started to say that moreb was spanish or someone else

after that I went to sleep. Was going to help from outside pt, but too many disturbers.

the dk name like mjrim something like that?

btw i dont care about hassn but i liked this part(Those elves had a funny imagination, one of them thought sulla was moreb)

the dk name like mjrim something like that?

btw i dont care about hassn but i liked this part(Those elves had a funny imagination, one of them thought sulla was moreb)

yea that was his name, mrmajist or some shit, future legendary retard disturber

As I have said before, I have nothing against Hassn personally. but his idiotic followers, some of them are just super douchebags

I was there watching moreb and lordxx spam revives on my mage, and yea, I aint do shit to help the elves, just watched.

why would I help them after they had just killed my necro there before this happened? :lol:

hey peeps, sorry about spamming this topic, I just want to advise you about a possible bug that will only give you elf items or neutral items from Sam Hains casket... if anyone knows any different, pls let me know. otherwise, til we hear from devs, I suggest we all hold our caskets and dont open them yet.

hey peeps, sorry about spamming this topic, I just want to advise you about a possible bug that will only give you elf items or neutral items from Sam Hains casket... if anyone knows any different, pls let me know. otherwise, til we hear from devs, I suggest we all hold our caskets and dont open them yet.

Dont think its a bug so much as it is a simulation of hunting eye, eg. Random drops. They put them in chests so people wont sit farming sam all day and get full leech gear in less than a week, instead having to complete the quest and try your luck, still with the probability of getting useless shit but having to wait till the next day to try again

And he kept saying hassn wasnt the one playing Moreb because ("why u no answer me in whatsapp")so he started to say that moreb was spanish or someone else

No way jose, not me neither Sulla i guess xD He doesnt care like me or others to try play always best you can and sometimes hes chillin too much but his skills are totally wrong underrated by most people like that DK thinking its not him. Or maybe was Mofh  ;D

And yes Mecha feel free to call him each time there are elves at a.a or sam hain he will go help any mcs or forsaken doesnt matter guild :good:

i always see that in hassn, he dont know alot, means he dont know what those cards for or something like that, but if someone tell him he can get the point, another example when gp at arena came hassn didnt knew about it until we told him and prove it to him, thats cuz he dont read forum

*(Just for malek) :bad:

Too much time with him and yet you dont know shit or just lying. He doesnt care what people talks about him in his back at forum but he actually knows more than you think. Hassn>you at any matter in game or real life.

He knows wich scroll/pot are better at each situation but dont care he drink stuff for fun or trolling like taking random candies since he has unlimited drugs lol

I did 1k +/- arenas for help him and yet he being melee we had to fight lock couples etc and we had good ratio.

However like 3 arenas i went with you being AoA my face was blushed hard and if i had a gun no doubt i will destroyed my head..Then you said you wasnt born for arena and cant go but yes for earn gp questing lol

Nvm malek its a waste, greetings to rest

No way jose, not me neither Sulla i guess xD He doesnt care like me or others to try play always best you can and sometimes hes chillin too much but his skills are totally wrong underrated by most people like that DK thinking its not him. Or maybe was Mofh  ;D

And yes Mecha feel free to call him each time there are elves at a.a or sam hain he will go help any mcs or forsaken doesnt matter guild :good:

Too much time with him and yet you dont know shit or just lying. He doesnt care what people talks about him in his back at forum but he actually knows more than you think. Hassn>you at any matter in game or real life.

He knows wich scroll/pot are better at each situation but dont care he drink stuff for fun or trolling like taking random candies since he has unlimited drugs lol

I did 1k +/- arenas for help him and yet he being melee we had to fight lock couples etc and we had good ratio.

However like 3 arenas i went with you being AoA my face was blushed hard and if i had a gun no doubt i will destroyed my head..Then you said you wasnt born for arena and cant go but yes for earn gp questing lol

Nvm malek its a waste, greetings to rest

Hola. Hidden

lol trust me, I know it wasnt spanish or sulla on moreb.

If it had been, the elves wouldve died waaaaayyyyyy faster...

all it would take is to run up, when the tards follow, dark circle them at trap, and let lordxx finish the job with a quake

about the caskets

I think devs meant to do the same thing as swamps rewards, only get items from our own faction, but I think they got it wrong and gave us the opposite side items... if anyone can prove my theory wrong I would love it.

Lol, have you not seen Iokito's staff?

nope, but I have seen Supre's ax....

thanks anyways, glanswered my question

lol that dummy wasnt the first one who said it either

Ive seen other elves before who were CONVINCED that "moreb=sulla" XDDDD

well, this went on for like an hour.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

I logged off for like 10 mins, and when I came back, I was there alone :shok:

Ty Nubrose for clean up Sam Hain from Elfs  ;D

Didn't take Screen but 1 Shaman and 1 Lock raped 8 Elfs ( i revived only 1or2 times )

But, we attacked them while noone was hunting Boss. So we are not that Evil.

lol I will say this again

most good elf players retired or dont play elf any more

Knox is perfect example.

Only a few good ones left. and the rest are the tards.

there are retards on mc side too. But elf has more.

How about we do 5 ABC members vs 5 FoF members, 1v1 each, one at a time, at relic house?

thats, of course, if anyone is up to it.

and for the drama queens: Im not trying to start a war, I just think this would be a fun "challenge"