EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

suuuuuuuuup peeps ;D

Again, sorry for the fail on my part

I was told clearly how long it would take and I was asked if I had the time

and time I did have, but no battery

I lost my good charger and now Im using my old, halfway broke charger.

it always makes my phone give "false" battery level reading.

in other words, my battery bar seems higher than it actually has charged

and my phone died when sam had about 20% hp left :facepalm: :lol:

but its all my fault, I shouldve waited til I got home

anyways, Im getting ready for this seemingly awesome idea I have.

poor sammy  :'(

someone pm me on whatsapp when ya ready to go  :good: :give_rose:

yesterday  was a nice day !  :drinks: but sorry for dc when we killing gariel my phone batery die and for enter again i need at least half  hour so i go sleep was late :sorry: btw i forgot to do some ss at dinalt, marak xdОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

yesterday  was a nice day !  :drinks: but sorry for dc when we killing gariel my phone batery die and for enter again i need at least half  hour so i go sleep was late :sorry: btw i forgot to do some ss at dinalt, marak xdОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

pfff jess killed my mage again xD

Σαν έξαφνα, ώρα μεσάνυχτ’, ακουσθεί[/size]αόρατος θίασος να περνάμε μουσικές εξαίσιες, με φωνές—την τύχη σου που ενδίδει πια, τα έργα σουπου απέτυχαν, τα σχέδια της ζωής σουπου βγήκαν όλα πλάνες, μη ανωφέλετα θρηνήσεις.Σαν έτοιμος από καιρό, σα θαρραλέος,αποχαιρέτα την, την Aλεξάνδρεια που φεύγει.Προ πάντων να μη γελασθείς, μην πεις πως ήτανένα όνειρο, πως απατήθηκεν η ακοή σου·μάταιες ελπίδες τέτοιες μην καταδεχθείς.Σαν έτοιμος από καιρό, σα θαρραλέος,σαν που ταιριάζει σε που αξιώθηκες μια τέτοια πόλι,πλησίασε σταθερά προς το παράθυρο,κι άκουσε με συγκίνησιν, αλλ’ όχιμε των δειλών τα παρακάλια και παράπονα,ως τελευταία απόλαυσι τους ήχους,τα εξαίσια όργανα του μυστικού θιάσου,κι αποχαιρέτα την, την Aλεξάνδρεια που χάνεις.

I got a Bow.

duck yeah.

Lol, It's best if we all keep doing these quests, more questers = more chance for award.

Just imagine if I only did that 1 kill then I wouldn't get axe on the 2nd and super awesome epic bow on 3rd at mc side.

yea, I guess my luck wasnt so bad, someone got light cards lol

but yea, need "moar" questing XD

I also saw lv18 life steal items with only 3 stats... as if its not bad enough with missing astral

Hello to all member of ABC,

its been a great honor to be part of ABC guild, that's why i want to be a member of this guild i have warlock lvl 17 name BERNZX

i hope all member of ABC give me a chance to be one of you coz its my dream being part of ABC,..

Too bad i forget to take a ss of elfs at horror mini bosses and at aa, it was an epic war to kill around 2 parties in each miniboss only by me and ioki and bere and bellxx, also at aa we ducked elfs around 3 to 4 parties by my kitty iokito jay supre and mech

it was really funny, hope we make it again sometime :good: :drinks:

Too bad i forget to take a ss of elfs at horror mini bosses and at aa, it was an epic war to kill around 2 parties in each miniboss only by me and ioki and bere and bellxx, also at aa we ♥♥♥♥ed elfs around 3 to 4 parties by my kitty iokito jay supre and mech

it was really funny, hope we make it again sometime :good: :drinks:

nice !  other day I  join !

sorry for post niqtr [whatever] yes my english is bad but i relly post i want join in abc!                                    "Dont me power nothing atack nothing in never

spot it is cave pvp"

:lol: :rofl: >:D ;D :rofl: :lol:

hello all :friends: :friends: :friends:

can i join sam hain quest guys??? i never done it since the event started :crazy: :crazy:

tell me when and what time +8 time zone same as juan and vixer..

please make me as your family even im not in the guild :blush: :blush: :blush: .

is it true hiring new member is stop for now? thanks guys

advance happy halloween abc :good:

here mario. I knew I wasnt crazy....

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

nice mecha...i really would like to join this ham hain quest :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

even a single quest will do :'( :'( first and last quest :'(

Just dropping by so you guys know I'm alive and well. Any new Halloween quest loot I should know about? Heard a DK is actually good for event boss. Maybe I can help again.

Happy hunting - bloody

Just dropping by so you guys know I'm alive and well. Any new Halloween quest loot I should know about? Heard a DK is actually good for event boss. Maybe I can help again.

Happy hunting - bloody

hi there, nice to hear from you

yes, and no

this event has new lv18 items that can be very helpful for melees, especially DK.

but as far as killing the event main boss, dk use is kind of limited. but a helping hand is always good!

nice mecha...i really would like to join this ham hain quest :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

even a single quest will do :'( :'( first and last quest :'(

its not easy to complete sam.

theres usually war between factions, and some ppl of the same faction disturb each other.

right now we have a hard time doing the quest for ourselves because of these problems and different time schedules.

Dont give up hope and good luck.

Thanks for the nice walk through the 4 tents yesterday, ABC (brisign, evalyn, mecha, juan) :) I stayed at tent 4 and got the costume after an hour ;D

hi there, nice to hear from you

yes, and no

this event has new lv18 items that can be very helpful for melees, especially DK.

but as far as killing the event main boss, dk use is kind of limited. but a helping hand is always good!

its not easy to complete sam.

theres usually war between factions, and some ppl of the same faction disturb each other.

right now we have a hard time doing the quest for ourselves because of these problems and different time schedules.

Dont give up hope and good luck.

I saw a life leech amulet. Is it only jewelry?

I bet they're not compatible with shielder gear - emo mode. Pumpkin caskets and increase sign sells with new weps. GG devs. Just give me the new island and Halloween loot will be nothing and they got you to spend another 200+ signs to get it decently amped.

Only positive thing is with life leech items their bound to be future life leech skills for some of us I am guessing.

mecha u hunted sam without me  :facepalm:

but i need to finish it atlest one time only

maybe i ask jay to help me but i, not good in remembering names so i dont know his full name : :'(

that screenshot was from a few days ago. just wanted to show that shields did stack for at one point

earlier I failed, lagged and got dc at trap, died

Shitley,

It was Loveable right?

It was in my memo ID and Password, i typed it many times but it appear to be wrong, so i thought i changed it.

Btw idk, maybe i typed wrong, no idea.. Eva pmed me today, got both of the accounts. Ty xD

I bet they're not compatible with shielder gear - emo mode. Pumpkin caskets and increase sign sells with new weps. GG devs. Just give me the new island and Halloween loot will be nothing and they got you to spend another 200+ signs to get it decently amped.

Only positive thing is with life leech items their bound to be future life leech skills for some of us I am guessing.

Dont bother with lifesteal, it's kinda crappy, you must have good damage for it to be usefull. + you are using 1 handed weapon so i dont think you wil get much from it. I think 8% is max

Does life leech items suffer other stat loses like ice queen gear did? If so I hardly see any gain in life leech if I'm losing HP, dodge or acc for example. Atleast not for arena. Anyway if anyone can ss me I'd love to see.

1h does same life leech though. 1h dps is just as good as 2h, problem is offensive stats like acc that suffers from shield builds and stuns lower 1h dps more then 2h dps. But dmg wise life leech brings equal life to 1h as 2h on a full contact target.

Shitley,

It was Loveable right?

It was in my memo ID and Password, i typed it many times but it appear to be wrong, so i thought i changed it.

Btw idk, maybe i typed wrong, no idea.. Eva pmed me today, got both of the accounts. Ty xD

if u mean u got ur account back then congratz

sorry again about the dc death at sam.

I shouldve been more careful knowing I had lag.

but I would be more than happy to help those who didnt finish.

I think Necrotic was the only one from our guild who was in that pt..

again, sorry.

Oops, found ss as well

Thx for a ss - does not look worth it to me 1hs all had crap. I wouldn't take 1.8% leech over crit or resi. Even with max leech the cost of other stats kill the benefit in my eyes. But it's nice that they implemented life leech.

Lock and 2h melee could combo with good stats but to gain more leech with jewels looks like a mistake unless they have purple jewels too.