EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Well you obviously have no idea what I'm talking about here nor have an idea of the major problems in organizing guild and shit.

First, if we all made a schedule of our daily offline times ( Work, school, sleep, etc ) with the use of forum time then it would be easier to organize activities of guild since it would be like we are all using the same time. And I'm not talking about the GMT in general, I'm talking about every single one of them from China to downtown to Elliot's wh0rehouse in New Zealand.

Second, you obviously have no idea about heir rank and rotation.

Heir rank is given to people who will organize the members when I'm not there, they will kick people who went to sleep and invite and rank others. If everyone followed the rotation rule then there would be no reason to kick people and I still see idiots who kick people who aren't even asleep, people who live in the same fvkcing GMT and just kick that person cause they are fvcking rertarded to think first.

K so let's say I assign someone to stay in the guild as a heir permanently to organize members, how will he organize things when he is asleep? Did you even read the reason why me and Ioki are the only ones who should be in the guild permanently? And I'm the only one organizing this rotation, no one else is actually.

Third, the whole GMT thing is kinda useless if it's only to tell who to kick not just that but because knowing a person's time won't change anything, you don't know what the person is doing. We won't need to kick anyone if everyone stops being b!tches and leave the ♥♥♥♥ing guild when you go to sleep.

A schedule of members offline time is the BEST thing for kicking and planning because this way we actually KNOW what the person is DOING.

AND NOTE THAT ALL WE NEED IS THEIR OFFLINE TIME, GUESTS DON'T COME IN YOUR HOUSE EVERYDAY, NOT ALWAYS THAT 1 OF YOUR RELATIVE WILL DIE EVERDAY, YOU NEED TO REST AFTER ORGASM OR YOU WILL BE TIRED AS fvck AND THAT KINDA SEX WILL NOT BE ENJOYED SO YOU CANNOT MASTURBATE FOR 2 HOURS DAILY AND SOMETIMES YOUR GIRL MIGHT BE MOODY AND CHANGE YOUR SEX TO NIGHT TIME.

And to make the ranks clear. THIS IS WITH THE ROTATION SYSTEM IN USE PROPERLY

Heir - Member organizer when leader is off, invites and ranks.

Explorer - Normal member

Newbies - Lovers

Ok first we agree almost on everything so no need to treat me bad.

I agree that GMT times arent enough on their own and would be better having a time schedule, it's just an usefull tool, but again, collecting everyone time schedule will be a mess and will take long, so in the meanwhile at least we have time schedules.

I didnt even read the reason why you and Ioki are the only ones who should be in the guild permanently because you didnt write the reason why you and Ioki are the only ones who should be in the guild permanently.

As I said idk who have access to your accounts, if many ppl have it's enough, but having some permanent ppl online can be usefull, not many, I proposed 5 ppl plus you as guild leader.

In this way there would be always someone online able to kick and rank to explorer the others, that's what "organizing the rotation" means, you wouldnt be the only one doing it.

Ofc if all goes smooth there is no need for perma heirs, just you make heir again the ones you think are most active when they log in, but things dont go always smooth, more likely they tend to go apeshit pretty quickly, and in that case a more structured rankings may help.

Mario, Sulla and Nubrose have my account info for leadership use, it's already been months now since I've been doing that.

The reason why I don't like the GMT list is cause it doesn't give the right info. Some people sleep at noon or morning and play at 3am, so most likely some of those people may get kicked, that's probably it's only use, to tell what time it is for them so we can kick them or not, which I also dislike cause people don't know how to kick and don't even use their brains properly before making a move and probably rely on this.

And once everyone follows the rotation system then there won't be need to kick people, if the guild is full then it's full, they have to wait til someones not doing GP or goes off for 6 hrs. Which will make the GMT list useless.

Anyways we have Whatsapp to communicate with people not ingame and it would be more useful cause you can actually talk to the person or see when they last logged.

Anyways. I don't really care about these shit, rotating members is all we have to do. For everything else we have Whatsapp.

And yeah I posted the reason about me and Ioki with the post I asked everyone to read

Just want to bump, everyone check the first page for info about rotation.

Most likely everyone in the guild will be playing in those hours, so if it's full, it's full.

Heir rank will be given to active people to kick others who don't leave when they sleep. Just check Whatsapp if they say goodnight or if slots are needed then ask all the offline people if they are going to play.

I'm already pissed with all this kicking of random people especially Rapter and Jess, they have complained alot. So if it happens again that someone kicks a person randomly then you'll probably lose your heir rank.

GMT list is up so use that for minor info and we have Whatsapp to communicate with all members.

"Random Kicking" would never happen in the first place if people just followed your rule no.1

***KICK YOURSELF FROM THE GUILD WHEN YOU LEAVE THE GAME FOR WORK, VACATION, SCHOOL, SLEEP, OR ANY OTHER EVENT HAPPENING THAT WOULD RESULT IN  *YOU* BEING OFF FOR A MINIMUM OF 6HRS.***

Now, quit being babies about being kicked. Do I ♥♥♥♥♥ when I've been kicked? Nope. Why, do you ask? Because I follow the rules most of the time and when they kick me it's because they know I'll be back tomorrow after 6 hrs has come and gone.

There is NO reason to ♥♥♥♥♥ about it. Period. So, if you don't want to "randomly" be kicked leave and stop being an asshole blowing up in Shitley's ear. Damn. And, if for some reason you are unable to kick yourself before you leave WS then tell an heir or another member-or even post here in the forum to let us know you're able to be kicked without crying like a little ♥♥♥♥♥ because you won't be on for at least 6hrs.

It is simple.  :facepalm:

I think you misunderstood.

Some people just kick people who are offline randomly, happens alot and people are complaining to me and asking for Heir rank so they won't get kicked.

Anyways, it's done.

Follow rotation system and all will go smooth.

Mario, Sulla and Nubrose have my account info for leadership use, it's already been months now since I've been doing that.

The reason why I don't like the GMT list is cause it doesn't give the right info. Some people sleep at noon or morning and play at 3am, so most likely some of those people may get kicked, that's probably it's only use, to tell what time it is for them so we can kick them or not, which I also dislike cause people don't know how to kick and don't even use their brains properly before making a move and probably rely on this.

And once everyone follows the rotation system then there won't be need to kick people, if the guild is full then it's full, they have to wait til someones not doing GP or goes off for 6 hrs. Which will make the GMT list useless.

Anyways we have Whatsapp to communicate with people not ingame and it would be more useful cause you can actually talk to the person or see when they last logged.

Anyways. I don't really care about these shit, rotating members is all we have to do. For everything else we have Whatsapp.

And yeah I posted the reason about me and Ioki with the post I asked everyone to read

I know but

ok zzz boring we are kinda saying the same thing

I think you misunderstood.

Some people just kick people who are offline randomly, happens alot and people are complaining to me and asking for Heir rank so they won't get kicked.

Anyways, it's done.

Follow rotation system and all will go smooth.

:blush: ;D :blush:  Heh, yeah I totally missed that.

I just know that a lot of people don't like kicking rapter or jess because they "whine" a lot otherwise. I haven't seen it for myself but, I understand it must get hard with nearly all of ABC is on at one time. Too bad we don't have a guild memo board in-game so people can leave messages saying it's cool to kick them or if they plan on coming back before 6hrs. etc.

Okay, sorry for my rage. It just seems like every third page you are telling people to follow the most simple thing and they just fail to do it and it causes problems.

Well we have Whatsapp...

I bet we all have our mobiles with us 90% of the time.

People are just lazy to rotate and just forget about it before they go to sleep, work,  school or offline.

hiii guys im sink one of the oldest shaman

can u guys inv my warlock lvl 20 aamil in abc

most of u must b knowing my shaman ;)

im looking forward to join u guys

u guys r good :give_rose:

I VOTE YES TO AAMIL bcos i know him from atlest 2-3 years in the game by now and he is my oldest frn as well as guru.

He is a nice and helping guy Im 1000% sure u guys will love to have him in ABC :drinks: :drinks:

I only vote 'no' because we already have so much drama going on. Once we are more organised and following the rotation how we are supposed to I can re-consider voting for more people.

But, that is only my opinion the rest is up to the guild.

Good luck ;D

real sink?

Hope he really is d real sink...as far as i remember sink was hacked before and idk if his acct has been recovered...

heard same

I have no problem following the rotation system, just as long as everyone follows it.

Last tourney, when we were actually trying to win the award, I had a small problem where I couldnt get my dk in guild because it was full, and nobody knew whom to kick. I kept trying for hours on/off and still nothing. I was unable to deliver my quests for that day. Its not a big deal now, but it kinda was when the next guild wasnt far behind us.

I dont understand why its hard to follow. unity pots only last 2 HOURS

unless you get stuck trying to reach kota or finish some swamp quests, Since reaching kota can be tricky and some quests block others, then its understandable.

Now I admit, for a few days, I fell asleep playing, without leaving guild.

But then I saw that the same ppl were still in guild as well without leaving, and not perma heirs neither. So I started to do the same.

It doesnt make it right.

but in my opinion, guild slots should be used for gp, not for a chat room or bonus guild boost.

I know we arent a gp factory or robots. Im not saying we should act like machines.

just try to be a little more organized.

its simple. Everyone who should rotate must rotate

Otherwise it just creates a mess.

just my opinion

as for my schedule, I work sunday nite thru thrusday nite.

4/5 days I start the same time, but I dont have a definite time for getting off work. sometimes its an easy nite, sometimes I get slammed with over time

I guess it doesnt matter, since I play while on breaks anyways.

so Im just going to state my sleep time for my working days is around 8am (my time)

on my days off my sleep time is all distorted so there is no point in even trying XD

About Sink

I think I remember seeing somewhere in trade chat back in the days that someone was selling that shaman,

Idk if he got scammed or quit and sold it, but in any case, I dont trust people who sell or buy accounts.

you can never know if its the real owner or not. Again, just my opinion, for what its worth.

sorry about the long post, I just had a super dose of coffee XDDDD

yes, guys its not hard. u log off for a few hours u leave guild :) then always room for everyone. ofc anyone can forget sometimes or fall asleep and thats ok if all follow this we well never have such problemas again. as for my schedules they are pretty erratic, spencially now that im working but i'll leave everytime im not on, dw

and.. HELLO ABC!!!!!  :yahoo:

I have to share this with you guys. It is seriously one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. It's so funny, yet so mysoginistic - okay well maybe not that bad but definately chauvinistic..but still funny..  :lol:

:pleasantry: Yo ABC members! Im the rogue Dgray, Im looking to join your guild to be serious about quests etc.. and to be funny too, I know the most of members and I know you are all funny..anyway, here's is my real life !

My name is Pierre, Im 16, I like to draw, parties and sex, Im french and I don't know what to say more, I hope you will accept me into your guild, thank's for reading and sorry for my bad english..here is a pic of me, and thank's again!  :good:

76334_.jpg

:pleasantry: Yo ABC members! Im the rogue Dgray, Im looking to join your guild to be serious about quests etc.. and to be funny too, I know the most of members and I know you are all funny..anyway, here's is my real life !

My name is Pierre, Im 16, I like to draw, parties and sex, Im french and I don't know what to say more, I hope you will accept me into your guild, thank's for reading and sorry for my bad english..here is a pic of me, and thank's again!  :good:

We talked ingame.

If you stop being lazy about questing and all, and get to be known more from the members, then that's a Yes for you. Been a good person and a good friend, but for once, i'll ask you to not share the account with ducktards, e.g zain or people who might shame your name. (e.g zain)

We talked ingame.

If you stop being lazy about questing and all, and get to be known more from the members, then that's a Yes for you. Been a good person and a good friend, but for once, i'll ask you to not share the account with ♥♥♥♥tards, e.g zain or people who might shame your name. (e.g zain)

Thank's to you bro, I will do my best with quests, and i changed my pass yesterday, so only me can play on my account. :)

Male rules.

#1 rule, DO NOT CALL A GIRL BRO.

Just a epic fail xd

Everyone got a different name in game and at forum, I never know when it's a man or a girl..

Everyone got a different name in game and at forum, I never know when it's a man or a girl..

I've told you about Egoist as Furukawa ingame.

No to you.

lol xD

*looks at dgray's pic*

Someone told me that people who wear earring on their right ear are gay. Its basically a symbol that tells someone that the guy is gay. :(

Dgray is wearing at left ear so its cool  lol

lol xD

*looks at dgray's pic*

Someone told me that people who wear earring on their right ear are gay. Its basically a symbol that tells someone that the guy is gay. :(

Dgray is wearing at left ear so its cool  lol

the earring on any side mean nothing specially, but I prefered put it on my left xD