EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

No reason to be gentle, shit must be done to get things straight faster.

Especially with so much shit in your life and ♥♥♥♥s you can't be bothered to give.

Shyleen and Nightngail, you ladies ok with inviting Juan's girlfriend, Rose?

Absolutely :)

Good talk merc, completely agree with everything you said. I to believe more members will only benefit the guild, of course we still gotta find the right people.

I'm ok with inviting all the recent applicants you had in favor for membership.

Also I know I haven't been very active the last month and I'm saving my mc for Halloween now so I haven't donated much either, so if it's needed I'll for sure sacrifice my heir spot to explorer if it benefits ABC-management. Also caskets I don't need them, if I really really want it I'll make sure I've earned it and that I don't get in the way of others. I think me and night played alittle to hard the first 3 tournaments, to much questing and labs every 48hrs, but we will bounce back. Just need time for us as a couple too.

I am in total agreement with Bloody here. I have been off and on but only for short periods of time because I have been visiting my family in the U.S. I am back though. I am willing to give my casket to anyone who deserves it-that is never a problem. I also like to feel like I have earned it. I do feel bad for not being around so much and I have donated what I can if I think it will help the guild.

Anyway, I am back and Bloody and I will be back to soon to do arena and labs and stuff! Can't wait!  :give_rose:

Lol so let me get, is Rose the boyfriend or the girlfriend e.e

How is everyone, I can tell you guys for sure that either jamie or leo are play-boys.

Infact, jamie gets attracted to males more C:

To many to name, ones who I want to say hello to knows who they are :)

name stolen  :cray:

Back when I played ice-hockey. Coach called me the rose due to my maiden surname - Rosendal.

Can we add active alt chars and GMT to first page?

Yeah, addind time zones in page 1 is a nice idea, easier to know who went to bed till the 6 hours rule is ignored.

Also an organization of heirs could help, I'd 2-3 heirs for each "area" choosen among the most present.

I'd say Ani (better known as rose2) and Payal for Asian zone and Jonny/Kova/Sulla for Europe zone, Mario for America. Those would be always in and be in charge of kickin/inviting members.

Back when I played ice-hockey. Coach called me the rose due to my maiden surname - Rosendal.

HAHAHAAHA Did anyone else catch that? MAIDEN SURNAME? MAIDEN?  :facepalm:  lol I don't know if guys CAN be maidens...oh bloody...how I love you...

First, guys, im not in a rush so dedicate ur time now to Phoenix. And when done please come back and read this Manifesto.

:)

When my lil dk was lvl 10, i was always dreaming about arena season ends to apply ABC and start working hard (now in quests, more than in arena, because my baby needs more the milk than my dk his arena tickets), then the guild improving update came and i saw my dream kind of far. Vanitix? Spanish? Mercuriall? Suprememan? Cata? Bloody? and then? Frostblade? Demoniuks? Rafau? Leolock? Zethu???? WHAT IS MY NEWBIE DK DOIN BEETWEEN SO MUCH OLD/GREAT PLAYER? So i joined my friend TSJA mc guild. Fire. And start thinking on lvl up to 18 my dk for this guild, and then, but not before, bein strong, capable, skilled and experimented in high lvl DK, i will apply ABC, knowing i deserve to see my name beetween those great ones.

Well, that was what ive got in mind. But talking to Catalonia these few last days, to Zethu the days before, and finnally yesterday with Leo, they encouraged me to apply whatever my gear/status is now, of course meanwhile i bring body and soul to guild. Well so i already talked to my beloved Fire partners, and explain how it should be with them if i apply ABC. What actually means im an ABC member who work on fire, and not the oppositte. So im giving my word here, because before fire exists i already loved/wanted to join ABC, that i will work hard most of the times (As phoenixfly said im kind of lazy sometimes too, in my case is cs im a father and its clear baby come before game). But i have actually imnsomnia so its normal find me at STRANGE hours (strange for an EU server) ready for arena or farming or questing.

For those who dnt know me as Profundo, death knight, ill put my main chars here (bag chars, or low chars i made for arena and plan to lvl i will not put them. Neither elves if they re not asked, just can say about them that OF COURSE THEY RESPECT ABC and will respect ABC members. Actually i just do free arenas with them.

My chars and my plan for them.

Profundo DK 13 (full 17 arena)

(this char will join first to dedicate first days in guild exclusively to lvl it up to 18, then arena till be high in rank. Not top, i will not competing for top for a loong long time)

Dynamoo Shaman  15 (full 17 arena)

(this will be the most random char, to use in case a shaman is needed, or to deliver quests if i finish dailys with profu or wolv (rare thing finish all dailys daily, sincerely))

Wolveriene Rogue 18 (full 17 arena)

(This hero is a beast in arena if hes handling the hand of other beasts. Also you know rogue is the great CL helper. And easy quester, etc. But most of all i plan to use it for arena. Dnt think is needed to post stats, and im not even ready yet. My gear amp randomly goes from +5 to +2. Weapons are +8 gladius +6 Kris. From now im planning make +8 or +9 that Kris. And keep trying +9 on gladius after that.)

WELL EVEN WHEN I TALK A LOT IM SURE I LEFT MANY THINGS TO BE ASKED AND RESPONSED SO IM HERE FOR ANY DOUBTS. WITH LOVE, SINCERELY

Profundo, Dk

Question, we both been in fire so what was the reason that you left (not talking about you wanting to join ABC)

I kno you Wolv, you`re a great guy with a generous heart and open mind, since I kno you you have my vote ;)

IDK what happened to Spacehog. He wasnt on long time. I've sent him a msg at facebook some days ago and didn't get any reply.

Maybe he has some Connection Problems. If I hear/read something i let you know.

He never was that inactive before!!!

im kinda agree with cia post,maybe ill just wait for my time to join until abc at lvl4.i need to be in patience and perseverance until all members accept me. I need to work hard with this matter because "they are no such things as free lunch". exerting effort with a good application may lead to success.

I would like to congratulate vixer as a new member in abc @}-.

if in need in lab quest,i would like to help with all boss. jst try to find me in world chat.

xxboyxx lvl20 rouge

xboyxx lvl20 necro

xxxboyx lvl20 shaman

wenmor lvl20 dk.

I would call Space but that would be just weird. I mean, you all have him Whatsapp too, right? Well you could message him there? I didn't know he was inactive for a while. I'll send him a whatsapp in a bit. Hope is doing ok and he is all right. Maybe he is just busy with work?

As ive understood space got his own house. Like a house on the country side, so that could speak both for connection and its ALOT of work owning a REAL house and not just a payed city house/ apartment. My family generations before me have all been forest owners, choping their own lumber to heat up the house. Shit gets real when its a must to drive a tractor with a snow blower just to leave your house at winter  :search:

Question, we both been in fire so what was the reason that you left (not talking about you wanting to join ABC)

I kno you Wolv, you`re a great guy with a generous heart and open mind, since I kno you you have my vote ;)

Ill be always in fire with some of my wife chars, or my ex'arena chars (gonna lvl up all with time, to play the real deal ). But most of all i will work hard with ABC. I will keep doin my gp part in fire, and donate a set of unity when comes time to lvl up guild. Elenitza and Tsja are for me like Ws brothers, and as players they are really good, appart of trustable and respectable, cause they do with low amp and, when it comes, bad gear,  what others does buying mcoins and wasting money. They are smart and nice persons and players and i will always hang up with them in ws as im doin now. Our free arenas as always, and etc :)

Actually if you ask me what i missed in fire and thats NORMAL cause time is gold, is doin arena marathons more often, (i wish we were capable :D but u know ts and Ele actually play smart and dnt loose their lifes for game).

Lol i hope they not looking. I look gay. :blush:  Love you guys, love you fire!

And bro, personally, thank you so much for your vote. I missed meet better Thaplayah in arena. U left so soon!

Hope hang up around to take down cazapollos ugly butt together.

profundo and rose seem legit

when guilds were still new, one of the things I respected most about ABC was that it was probably the most organized and united guild, and not just anyone could get in. it was exclusive, not for +9 locks/shamans, but in the sense that it wss a friends-only guild.

my opinion is we should hold off on recruiting til lvl4, unless they are a close friend of someone in guild. And even after lvl 4 we should only recruit those who fit the ABC code :)

Ill be always in fire with some of my wife chars, or my ex'arena chars (gonna lvl up all with time, to play the real deal ). But most of all i will work hard with ABC. I will keep doin my gp part in fire, and donate a set of unity when comes time to lvl up guild. Elenitza and Tsja are for me like Ws brothers, and as players they are really good, appart of trustable and respectable, cause they do with low amp and, when it comes, bad gear,  what others does buying mcoins and wasting money. They are smart and nice persons and players and i will always hang up with them in ws as im doin now. Our free arenas as always, and etc :)

Actually if you ask me what i missed in fire and thats NORMAL cause time is gold, is doin arena marathons more often, (i wish we were capable :D but u know ts and Ele actually play smart and dnt loose their lifes for game).

And bro, personally, thank you so much for your vote. I missed meet better Thaplayah in arena. U left so soon!

Hope hang up around to take down cazapollos ugly butt together.

So much texture e.e but yeah great to hear, Elen told me you`d keep a avitar in Fire before you told me this xd

Obviously you got my vote, I kno your experience, I kno you personally and your a great guy :good: Naturally that deserves a Yes :P

About Caza, yeah when I`m back he`s getting it for being such a douche bag if not with Thaplayah then with Malesdruid ^^

hello morning evening i just back from work xD well anybody want buy my necro all ofers lower then 4k mc are not interesting xD ofc (selling is prohibited) :D

if u leaving game then just let me take care of it xD i return it to you when u return :)

hello morning evening i just back from work xD well anybody want buy my necro all ofers lower then 4k mc are not interesting xD ofc (selling is prohibited) :D

Sell it? Don't do that :facepalm:  It's messy to sell stuff like that. Just keep Melfice-maybe one day you'll want to log in to say hi-or even play.

Don't worry about it. We never read guild-sections  O:-)

Love you too  :good: You're a fantastic friend in game, and next to that a very respectfull and honorable player. Hope you get approved here :)

Welcome to the guild Rose.

Thank u so much for accepting me sir. Big thanks to those who help me in . ,and thanks alot for the warm welcome , ,luvya guys ,godbless us all mhuah

never say bye and keep your account

Are we renewing heirs to better our circulations? My candidates are, as continents

EU/Africa - jonny, luleee, brisign and kova. These guys I always see active.

Asia - nubsy and lonequeen

US - supreme

Everyone should have merc and heirs on fl for easy rotation. What do you guys think?

Also please add GMT for merc here. Me and night are GMT+1.

I just heard back from Space today :)

Everything is cool, he is doing fine, just in case anyone was worried. Although he has been super busy learning some new stuff for his job. He says it will take some time but not to worry.

So we can say he is a bit inactive for now and I am sure in no time he will be back.

8)

These are the guild memebers time zones, referred to GMT. Please tell me the missing ones.

1. Shitzo

2. Furukawa +2

3. Tocino 0

4. Shyleen +3

5. Warlunatic

6. Vomm 0

7. Ioki

8. Malikah

9. Unforgiven

10. Houstontx

11. Jayythugg

12. Nubrose +3,5

13. Magicjonny +2

14. Ciamiau +2

15. Lonequeen +3,5

16. Darkrr +1

17. Brisign +1

18. Mizhi

19. Odjur +1

20. Nightngail +1

21. Cindyx +7

22. Xmichelle +7

23. Liqhtr

24. Redxdragon +3,5

25. Leolock +1

26. Darkjess 0

27. Evalynn +2

28. Xloveablex +1

29. Kova +1

30. Qiara +7

31. Spacehoq +1

32. Catalonia +1

33. Zathu 0

34. Luleeee +1

35. Juandlcruz +7

36. Xvixenx

37. Mechademon

Don't worry about it. We never read guild-sections  O:-)

Love you too  :good: You're a fantastic friend in game, and next to that a very respectfull and honorable player. Hope you get approved here :)

Can only admit this :).

These are the guild memebers time zones, referred to GMT. Please tell me the missing ones.

1. Shitzo

2. Furukawa +2

3. Tocino 0

4. Shyleen +3

5. Warlunatic

6. Vomm 0

7. Ioki

8. Malikah

9. Unforgiven

10. Houstontx

11. Jayythugg

12. Nubrose +3,5

13. Magicjonny +1

14. Ciamiau +1

15. Lonequeen +3,5

16. Darkrr +1

17. Brisign +1

18. Mizhi

19. Odjur +1

20. Nightngail +1

21. Cindyx +7

22. Xmichelle +7

23. Liqhtr

24. Redxdragon +4,5

25. Leolock +1

26. Darkjess 0

27. Evalynn +2

28. Xloveablex +1

29. Kova +1

30. Qiara +7

31. Spacehoq +1

32. Catalonia +1

33. Zathu +1

34. Luleeee +1

35. Juandlcruz +7

36. Xvixenx

37. Mechademon

my timezone same as tocino and vomm

Yasir would like to join.

Alright, incase you don't know, he's Yasirlock, Lordyasir.

He had joined past some time but he left due to unsufficient votes/some drama between 2 members. One of the members is currently outside so one, and that's Nubrose. I'll persuade that cunt to forget that shit.

He's been away 4 months or so, and is now probably back for a little, i hope he's really back and stays some time.

Anyways. He's been thinking he's a bad person and a bad friend due to the past problems and some more, and he thought he's not worthy to join our family, ABC, just by thinking he would screw up and end up causing sad things or whatever else the duck he has on his mind.

Anyways.

YES from me. He's a great person, kind, funny, helpful and worth to call "family" in my opinion. Please, consider this. And read whatsapp group.

Yasir would like to join.

Alright, incase you don't know, he's Yasirlock, Lordyasir.

He had joined past some time but he left due to unsufficient votes/some drama between 2 members. One of the members is currently outside so one, and that's Nubrose. I'll persuade that ♥♥♥♥ to forget that shit.

He's been away 4 months or so, and is now probably back for a little, i hope he's really back and stays some time.

Anyways. He's been thinking he's a bad person and a bad friend due to the past problems and some more, and he thought he's not worthy to join our family, ABC, just by thinking he would screw up and end up causing sad things or whatever else the ♥♥♥♥ he has on his mind.

Anyways.

YES from me. He's a great person, kind, funny, helpful and worth to call "family" in my opinion. Please, consider this. And read whatsapp group.

Get a member limit. Shouldn't be long so we can rotate easy, without a mess.Im not going to vote anyone else because i will reject for the above reason.

:blush: