EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

I dont know that people in WS. So most of my votes would be neutral

the only people I would say NO to would be scammmers/account sellers, or kids who stay all day in world chat spamming insults.

malekhijazi, Trojan man

Im sorry about your situation, but it seems to me you have dug your own ditch.

I dont know about your past but I do know you were insulting people coldly when you thought you were so badasss with your over-amped crew. Ive done some messed up stuff too, but I never did anything to anyone unless I felt they had it coming

aoa is a royal mess

They claim unity, but its garbage

and look what has come from its disposal

I never even considered to entertain the thought of applying there

I joined here because this is pretty much the only guild I can trust. Respect, loyalty and unity. Thats what I seek for in a guild.

Im pretty sure you have other friends whom you can join. But you only want lv3 guild or guilds with awards, it seems.

maybe try again later in the future. If you prove you really want in, and that you can be trusted, you might see better results.

til then, good luck Trojan man

which is better rather dan telling on ur application how lazy u r  :wacko: a very good description  :facepalm:

(eheh not trying to start a fight with you shy) she said she is kinda lazy but she had some motivation (to stop being lazy) . thats what i think she meant.

anyway, she has the right profile (friendly loyal player but i also agree that her lazyness needs some work ;D  im sure she will be willing to change it , if she wont ill will bust her chops)

quick idea

why not have an alt guild for people that want to join ABC but didnt quite make it? Maybe if they stay in that guild and get to know us, and maybe help out a little with quests etc... might be a good way to test newcomers to see how bad they want to join?

Some are desperate to join for award and fame.

true, dont think lara is though. and yeah, she is lazy, she just said that to be honnest with us but i know for a fact thats she willing to work hard like the rest of us.

most of us already know her for some time, so she didnt feel the need to make a big formal application (but i also agree with what nightngale was saying, we should all get to know applyants a bit before adding/voting them)

I dont know that people in WS. So most of my votes would be neutral

the only people I would say NO to would be scammmers/account sellers, or kids who stay all day in world chat spamming insults.

malekhijazi, Trojan man

Im sorry about your situation, but it seems to me you have dug your own ditch.

I dont know about your past but I do know you were insulting people coldly when you thought you were so badasss with your over-amped crew. Ive done some messed up stuff too, but I never did anything to anyone unless I felt they had it coming

aoa is a royal mess

They claim unity, but its garbage

and look what has come from its disposal

I never even considered to entertain the thought of applying there

I joined here because this is pretty much the only guild I can trust. Respect, loyalty and unity. Thats what I seek for in a guild.

Im pretty sure you have other friends whom you can join. But you only want lv3 guild or guilds with awards, it seems.

maybe try again later in the future. If you prove you really want in, and that you can be trusted, you might see better results.

til then, good luck Trojan man

no friends, my friends are in aoa and 2 in abc rapter and nida, i was bitcb so i didnt make in past friends other then me uzun hassn and i lost them

thx loveshaman and also cindyx and xmich said yes

Malek i dont know u much . when u talk to me and tell all u got at aoa , i think u deserve to get chance .thats why i say yes... but after talk to many member ,

I know u do many things to insult us before...  we dont care if u from aoa or other guild , as long as u have gud personalty. .. like loveshaman, even she from aoa , and hssn bestfriend  . i never see her do bad things and kindly .never insult and be dog to hassn , many say yes for her.

im sory malek i changes my mind . i vote no..... thats my mistake , not find out abaut u first . sory for this . :( 

Malek i dont know u much . when u talk to me and tell all u got at aoa , i think u deserve to get chance .thats why i say yes... but after talk to many member ,

I know u do many things to insult us before...  we dont care if u from aoa or other guild , as long as u have gud personalty. .. like loveshaman, even she from aoa , and hssn bestfriend  . i never see her do bad things and kindly .never insult and be dog to hassn , many say yes for her.

im sory malek i changes my mind . i vote no..... thats my mistake , not find out abaut u first . sory for this . :(

lol u can stop voting i wont join

Hey guys, i was wondering if i could join abc. I'm currently in "homiez", but the guilds quite dead, because our main guild is on elves "relentless". I haven't been playing much because of test and exams, but i still try to do some quests that don't take up much time. Quite a few of you know me, and how I'm like. I won't lie, i can be quite lazy at times, but i'll work hard and fight for something i believe in.

Yours sincerely,

phoe/pheo xD

First, guys, im not in a rush so dedicate ur time now to Phoenix. And when done please come back and read this Manifesto.

:)

When my lil dk was lvl 10, i was always dreaming about arena season ends to apply ABC and start working hard (now in quests, more than in arena, because my baby needs more the milk than my dk his arena tickets), then the guild improving update came and i saw my dream kind of far. Vanitix? Spanish? Mercuriall? Suprememan? Cata? Bloody? and then? Frostblade? Demoniuks? Rafau? Leolock? Zethu???? WHAT IS MY NEWBIE DK DOIN BEETWEEN SO MUCH OLD/GREAT PLAYER? So i joined my friend TSJA mc guild. Fire. And start thinking on lvl up to 18 my dk for this guild, and then, but not before, bein strong, capable, skilled and experimented in high lvl DK, i will apply ABC, knowing i deserve to see my name beetween those great ones.

Well, that was what ive got in mind. But talking to Catalonia these few last days, to Zethu the days before, and finnally yesterday with Leo, they encouraged me to apply whatever my gear/status is now, of course meanwhile i bring body and soul to guild. Well so i already talked to my beloved Fire partners, and explain how it should be with them if i apply ABC. What actually means im an ABC member who work on fire, and not the oppositte. So im giving my word here, because before fire exists i already loved/wanted to join ABC, that i will work hard most of the times (As phoenixfly said im kind of lazy sometimes too, in my case is cs im a father and its clear baby come before game). But i have actually imnsomnia so its normal find me at STRANGE hours (strange for an EU server) ready for arena or farming or questing.

For those who dnt know me as Profundo, death knight, ill put my main chars here (bag chars, or low chars i made for arena and plan to lvl i will not put them. Neither elves if they re not asked, just can say about them that OF COURSE THEY RESPECT ABC and will respect ABC members. Actually i just do free arenas with them.

My chars and my plan for them.

Profundo DK 13 (full 17 arena)

(this char will join first to dedicate first days in guild exclusively to lvl it up to 18, then arena till be high in rank. Not top, i will not competing for top for a loong long time)

Dynamoo Shaman  15 (full 17 arena)

(this will be the most random char, to use in case a shaman is needed, or to deliver quests if i finish dailys with profu or wolv (rare thing finish all dailys daily, sincerely))

Wolveriene Rogue 18 (full 17 arena)

(This hero is a beast in arena if hes handling the hand of other beasts. Also you know rogue is the great CL helper. And easy quester, etc. But most of all i plan to use it for arena. Dnt think is needed to post stats, and im not even ready yet. My gear amp randomly goes from +5 to +2. Weapons are +8 gladius +6 Kris. From now im planning make +8 or +9 that Kris. And keep trying +9 on gladius after that.)

WELL EVEN WHEN I TALK A LOT IM SURE I LEFT MANY THINGS TO BE ASKED AND RESPONSED SO IM HERE FOR ANY DOUBTS. WITH LOVE, SINCERELY

Profundo, Dk

First, guys, im not in a rush so dedicate ur time now to Phoenix. And when done please come back and read this Manifesto.

When my lil dk was lvl 10, i was always dreaming about arena season ends to apply ABC and start working hard (now in quests, more than in arena, because my baby needs more the milk than my dk his arena tickets), then the guild improving update came and i saw my dream kind of far. Vanitix? Spanish? Mercuriall? Suprememan? Cata? Bloody? and then? Frostblade? Demoniuks? Rafau? Leolock? Zethu???? WHAT IS MY NEWBIE DK DOIN BEETWEEN SO MUCH OLD/GREAT PLAYER? So i joined my friend TSJA mc guild. Fire. And start thinking on lvl up to 18 my dk for this guild, and then, but not before, bein strong, capable, skilled and experimented in high lvl DK, i will apply ABC, knowing i deserve to see my name beetween those great ones.

Well, that was what ive got in mind. But talking to Catalonia these few last days, to Zethu the days before, and finnally yesterday with Leo, they encouraged me to apply whatever my gear/status is now, of course meanwhile i bring body and soul to guild. Well so i already talked to my beloved Fire partners, and explain how it should be with them if i apply ABC. What actually means im an ABC member who work on fire, and not the oppositte. So im giving my word here, because before fire exists i already loved/wanted to join ABC, that i will work hard most of the times (As phoenixfly said im kind of lazy sometimes too, in my case is cs im a father and its clear baby come before game). But i have actually imnsomnia so its normal find me at STRANGE hours (strange for an EU server) ready for arena or farming or questing.

For those who dnt know me as Profundo, death knight, ill put my main chars here (bag chars, or low chars i made for arena and plan to lvl i will not put them. Neither elves if they re not asked, just can say about them that OF COURSE THEY RESPECT ABC and will respect ABC members. Actually i just do free arenas with them.

(this char will join first to dedicate first days in guild exclusively to lvl it up to 18, then arena till be high in rank. Not top, i will not competing for top for a loong long time)

(this will be the most random char, to use in case a shaman is needed, or to deliver quests if i finish dailys with profu or wolv (rare thing finish all dailys daily, sincerely))

(This hero is a beast in arena if hes handling the hand of other beasts. Also you know rogue is the great CL helper. And easy quester, etc. But most of all i plan to use it for arena. Dnt think is needed to post stats, and im not even ready yet. My gear amp randomly goes from +5 to +2. Weapons are +8 gladius +6 Kris. From now im planning make +8 or +9 that Kris. And keep trying +9 on gladius after that.)

WELL EVEN WHEN I TALK A LOT IM SURE I LEFT MANY THINGS TO BE ASKED AND RESPONSED SO IM HERE FOR ANY DOUBTS. WITH LOVE, SINCERELY

Profundo, Dk

welcome , yes for me and who  vote no  :diablo:

Profundo, Dk

Good application  :good: vote yes.

We need to remember that we have lost a few good players-not by our choice-but because we didn't take the time to seriously analyze the applicants. We used to require working out issues before making any definitive vote. We also lost a good player because we were so full that I am not sure if he didn't understand about the rotating or because he was forgotten? I have no idea. I mean yeah, it might sting a little to see you have been kicked but all you need to do is run into another friend and ask-and most times when other ABC sees you log on you are invited. You get used to it and realise it is not at all personal.

Hmm i agree with you, we shud give more wise votes but soooo hard say no to the girls  (how lately everyone saw .. "we cant inv. new members since we r full "  but still mostly whom invited  they were girls. and its dont sounds soo fair ..  just one interview with Leóó and all done, get inv  Zzzz ...) so we should change on it.

If i good remember we planned over the 30 slots +5 member? (correct me if isnt true)  Its still not sounds soo terrible with a rotate. aand how i seen at the 1st page we got this  ~ 35-36 member.  Soo somewhere here the time stop inviting new and new members even they r nice, and kind.  Its hard i know, but i we keep inv new members its just getting more and more "tight" 

Like at the shoes, we can walk in one smaller, but the question, is it comfortable?  NO.

So now if we will reach the 40 guild member and trying squeeze it on 30 slot, its probably will born problems. Will be good preserve the peace in the guild, and care for eacothers.

Thats what is make different us from the AoA, we r an unity and not a gp machine.

In the end, will be more better explain it to whos, whom want join,

and ask from them some patience.

If they think it seriously, we can inv them at lv 4.  What is still faaar, but the question did worth risk the internal harmony?

to get more and more member.

Its my own opinion,

Cheers

ps.: forgive my hunglish

Profundo, Dk

Very nice application! I love it ! I vote YES YES YES for u  :good:

Hey guys, i was wondering if i could join abc. I'm currently in "homiez", but the guilds quite dead, because our main guild is on elves "relentless". I haven't been playing much because of test and exams, but i still try to do some quests that don't take up much time. Quite a few of you know me, and how I'm like. I won't lie, i can be quite lazy at times, but i'll work hard and fight for something i believe in.

Yours sincerely,

phoe/pheo xD

Pheo! I VOTE YES FOR U!  Pheo helped my rogue with CL! She helped alone and I done CL thanks to her.  She is very kind and helpfull! :good:

Cia, you're really sweet and I get what you are saying but-we are not discriminating against the sex of a person. I could care less if it's a guy or a girl who applies.

Just make it simple for yourself and take the sex out of the person applying. Just let them explain and introduce themselves and base your vote in the information given. I don't know why there is more guys than girls-maybe just more guys play more than females in general.

We are looking for good people-not good guys or girls. We want an indivual who is going to be fun, trustworthy, and a good friend. It doesn't matter too much if they are a guy or a girl.

Also, I will vote yest to Profundo. He is a good guy, and has been around a while. He is intelligent and funny, and seems to be very straight-forward. Most of you probably know him and I have never heard anything bad about him.

I would never ever hold being a parent against you! :) Afterall, Bloody and I have two little guys of our own-we know how it can be sometimes.  :blush: 

As for others, your amps mean very little to me. ABC took me in with only the trusted word of Bloody. I was +nothing and I still am considered pretty weak (but my necro is made for healing). But, I try hard to do the best I can and I have encountered nothing but kindness and patience-and a guiding hand from ABC.

Good luck to all who apply, and Welcome to all those newcomers! :drinks:

Hmm i agree with you, we shud give more wise votes but soooo hard say no to the girls  (how lately everyone saw .. "we cant inv. new members since we r full "  but still mostly whom invited  they were girls. and its dont sounds soo fair ..  just one interview with Leóó and all done, get inv  Zzzz ...) so we should change on it.

If i good remember we planned over the 30 slots +5 member? (correct me if isnt true)  Its still not sounds soo terrible with a rotate. aand how i seen at the 1st page we got this  ~ 35-36 member.  Soo somewhere here the time stop inviting new and new members even they r nice, and kind.  Its hard i know, but i we keep inv new members its just getting more and more "tight" 

Like at the shoes, we can walk in one smaller, but the question, is it comfortable?  NO.

So now if we will reach the 40 guild member and trying squeeze it on 30 slot, its probably will born problems. Will be good preserve the peace in the guild, and care for eacothers.

Thats what is make different us from the AoA, we r an unity and not a gp machine.

In the end, will be more better explain it to whos, whom want join,

and ask from them some patience.

If they think it seriously, we can inv them at lv 4.  What is still faaar, but the question did worth risk the internal harmony?

to get more and more member.

Its my own opinion,

Cheers

ps.: forgive my hunglish

yea i agree wih you and cereal 100% need to keep  calm and tell to future recruits wait till lvl 4 and know every one who wants join and why ,then decide after a time , also about rotate slots in guid I dont care much but will be better dont kick people and stop , or if anyone know gonna be off  6 hours leave... 30 slots for 35 members? uhh thats hard

I vote yes to profundo . and larax when they can join  and no to phoenixfly not now maybe I change opinion too many ppl wants to join abc for what? , be famous , rewards , bonus ?  ::)  many elfs , become a mc for join abc  :lol: NEED TO FOCUS ON OUR ACTUALLY RECRUITS AND STOP INV NEW PEOPLE CLOSE THE duckING DOOR and no one cares if they are girls or boys dont be racists xD

Banananananananananabanana

Ok first I reject the "only girls in" accusation, ok joking about it but latest members were nida, eva, mecha and juan, so 50/50 boyz and gurlz. And now we are looking forward to take in profundo and lara, still 50/50.

Second, we are 36 but houstonx, spacehoq and warlu are almost completely inactive (unless they play alot in the GMT morning, I'm never online at that time), so 33 really active players, and we are doing quite well so far with these numbers.

And all the problems would disappear if we could apply for real the "leave if 6hr off" rule, rule that noone folllows but would solve all the problems. I understand taking some more ppl in could create more "managemment" issues, but  I think it's better deal with those issues than losing these ppl.

Personally I'd like to put in lara and profundo and close the recruiting till lvl 4, i think the numbers are good, 38 ppl/35 active while we are tops 15 online at the same time are easy to manage.

But this isnt the first time I hear this idea of "we are enough, lets stop taking new ppl", I know at least payal thinks like that, so if its a diffused idea (hard to know since ppl dont talk) lets just stay the number we are.

ps: and yes to profundo, know him since long time, very kind and chatty (as you can see from his post  ;D  ) guy, think of him like another Erik

Greetings to all:

My name is Rose,I'm 22 y/o. I've been playing warspear  for alm0st a year n0w and i've created 4 mc characters named XVIXENX,JELEIGN,llVIXZERll and BESTNECRO (all level 20 w/good equips).

I am an active player,spent more than 12 hours in playing and I'd love to do quest and arena especially for the guild. I have always admired ABC guild bcoz of its stability,achievements and popularity.But,honestly, I would like to join here bcoz it is an active & strong guild with good management and unity. I've talked w/few mems and they all seem very nice and friendly.

I hope u cud gve me a chance to be part of the abc family.Since,my boyfriend JUANDLCRUZ is already in it and I'd love to be in the same guild with him. Best of luck and more power to the guild.

Greetings to all:

My name is Rose,I'm 22 y/o. I've been playing warspear  for alm0st a year n0w and i've created 4 mc characters named XVIXENX,JELEIGN,llVIXZERll and BESTNECRO (all level 20 w/good equips).

I am an active player,spent more than 12 hours in playing and I'd love to do quest and arena especially for the guild. I have always admired ABC guild bcoz of its stability,achievements and popularity.But,honestly, I would like to join here bcoz it is an active & strong guild with good management and unity. I've talked w/few mems and they all seem very nice and friendly.

I hope u cud gve me a chance to be part of the abc family.Since,my boyfriend JUANDLCRUZ is already in it and I'd love to be in the same guild with him. Best of luck and more power to the guild.

she apply alot back than pheo/lara/prof we prob should see the old apply first than getting new in and i think we should stop recruiting for sometime as many ppl already in about 36 leo said 3 inactive but still hard to handle  as to many ppl in guild

Get a member limit. Shouldn't be long so we can rotate easy, without a mess.

Im not going to vote anyone else because i will reject for the above reason.

K so, I've heard alot of people complaining about the number of members and how we only " accept girls in the guild ".

First I'll clear the girl thing, If you guys don't have eyes or cannot count or tell male from female, just like Leo said the most recent people who have joined are Juan, Nida, Laura and Mecha. That makes it 50/50, yes. And you might be thinking, yea it was 50/50 but we focused more on girls. Orly? We focused on Mecha straight away, everyone asked about him, even I did alot. Juan, no one knew him, he was only a new friend of Shy and he got invited even without a good application.

Nida on the other hand was one of the first who have gave an excellent application, she explained why she wanted to join ABC and she is exactly the kind of member I am looking for, the applicants who deserve a YES from me. Evalynn also had the same thing as Nida just not so excellent but yes, good aswell.

Me and Leo only joke about this shit, do you think we have a crush on any random girl we see while we both have our own GFs? ( Not sure with Leo, but remember him saying this )

Maybe it's you guys who focus more on the girls than we do. 2 girls and 2 boys, 1 boy no one knew and didn't have an application better than the 2 girls.

K nuff with that.

About the maximum members.

WE ARE A FAMILY NOT A FACTORY.

Does size really matter? Is it that big of a deal you have to say no to people who could be a good addition to our family? Who knows they could be a better person than half of the guild combined and reject them for this stupid thing?

I can manage 50 members, both ingame guild and awards.

Quarter of our current members are inactive, some do log in but don't do GP like Jaythug, Darkrr, sometimes Liqhtr and more.

Half of the guild have different time zones than the other half.

All we have to do is not be a ♥♥♥♥♥ and leave the guild when we aren't doing any GP, even more when you're gonna sleep or go out, even if it's only 3 hours, you can always use another character or borrow a friend's character, don't need to go ♥♥♥♥♥ mode over something that will help our guild organize.

But yeah, sometimes it gets crowded, I don't really like it that way especially with you guys not listening to my simple rules to make shit more organized. If you all follow the rotation system then 50 members won't be problem with 30 slots.

Right now my suggestion is 40 members max and strict rotation rules, unless you guys start following it and things go more smooth.

And about the inactive people. We can't kick them off, we aren't a factory looking for active workers. They will be active in the future so don't worry, if not then they'll inform us and probably leave.

Now about the new applicants

I would gladly accept Lara in.

Profundo deserves an invite with that perfect application and long wait, I would definitely be glad to accept him.

Phoenixfly, I barely know about her, she is nice yeah. I'll leave it unanswered for now but doesn't mean she won't get a chance.

Now I'm reading Juan's gf's post, I think we should focus on her first.

Greetings to all:

Yes to Rose. I like aldrin and rose they are very kind. I talked a lot with them and I had like to have her in the guild. IGood luck with ur application Rose and success!

For Rose, Juan's gf, I'll give a yes.

Normally I don't trust people who come from Philippines cause some can be snakes, especially ingame, not just in Warspear, even the games of our country most of them scam and cheat. But then there are also some of the most kindest and respectful people you could ever meet. I can tell that Juan and her are definitely one of those kind and respectful people, from the way they address people and the way they talk. Not just that but they can also be hard working and caring too.

A very good addition for the guild and since she's Juan's gf, I don't see why we should keep them waiting either.

If everyone is ok with her joining then I'll add her asap.

If awards will be a problem, they could both share award slots.

2 tournaments have the same award, we'll definitely work hard for 2nd spot so even if we lose we have a high chance of getting 3rd so they can both get 1 award every 2 tournaments. 2 of them combined would earn a slot in the award list, so it won't be a problem for them. Same could be done for other people aswell.

If anyone has a problem with her joining or is still butthurt over the number of members, please talk.

For Rose, Juan's gf, I'll give a yes.

Normally I don't trust people who come from Philippines cause some can be snakes, especially ingame, not just in Warspear, even the games of our country most of them scam and cheat. But then there are also some of the most kindest and respectful people you could ever meet. I can tell that Juan and her are definitely one of those kind and respectful people, from the way they address people and the way they talk. Not just that but they can also be hard working and caring too.

A very good addition for the guild and since she's Juan's gf, I don't see why we should keep them waiting either.

If everyone is ok with her joining then I'll add her asap.

If awards will be a problem, they could both share award slots.

2 tournaments have the same award, we'll definitely work hard for 2nd spot so even if we lose we have a high chance of getting 3rd so they can both get 1 award every 2 tournaments. 2 of them combined would earn a slot in the award list, so it won't be a problem for them. Same could be done for other people aswell.

If anyone has a problem with her joining or is still butthurt over the number of members, please talk.

no problem with her joining  sir

No reason to be gentle, shit must be done to get things straight faster.

Especially with so much shit in your life and ducks you can't be bothered to give.

Shyleen and Nightngail, you ladies ok with inviting Juan's girlfriend, Rose?

shall i expand more on my application? well i have to apologise for the poor write up, im not that great at starting conversations, or talking about myself. If i wrote about my history of playing warspear, its long and quite boring.

so where to start? I have a druid named pheonixfly, and its my main character. After playing on it for months, i decided to make a shaman, phoenixfly. At first that shaman was used to communicate with mcs, like asking them if it was ok for elves to do cl, or thanking a mc for helping me out at norlant. It was also used to talk to my mc friends. Finally i was inspired to play it because i saw my friend timekat level up his shaman. From there i pretty much started playing part mc.

My little shaman was staying at level 14 until i got all the level 17 arena gears. Its now level 17 with full arena set. While it was just doing arenas, my shaman stayed at pvp cave, and i made many great friends there, just talking crap every now and then xD (btw, thanks nub for helping me lvl! :give_rose: )

When guilds came about, i joined relentless on elf(cause thats where my main char is). At first, i had no desire to join a guild on mc, i wouldnt be very productive just staying level 14. However, relentless made a guild called homiez on mc, and so i joined. I've questing ever since all the level 17 gears were in my inventory, and am still continuing to quest in order to level up.

The reason why i wish to join abc and leave homiez is because, as i said earlier, its pretty much dead. When im online, almost all the time everyone else is offline. Its quite lonely being in a guild where its so silent. I dont mind so much about the guild points, i will help to gain some, and buy signs to progress the guild, but i join a guild because of the people in it. I have quite a few friends who are members at abc, and i respect the rest of them. abc to me represents a guild thats fun, caring, trustworthy, where people will stand by each other, and where new friends can be made. I've always thought abc is the best guild on mc side (im also a bit biased cause of the stuff my friends say xD). So i wish to take part in it.

Dont get me wrong, i dont care about the victories a guild achieves, its great and all, but that will never be the reason why i would join a guild. Its just a game, and a great platform to get to know people that i would otherwise never get the chance to meet, or less of a chance.

Good talk merc, completely agree with everything you said. I to believe more members will only benefit the guild, of course we still gotta find the right people.

I'm ok with inviting all the recent applicants you had in favor for membership.

Also I know I haven't been very active the last month and I'm saving my mc for Halloween now so I haven't donated much either, so if it's needed I'll for sure sacrifice my heir spot to explorer if it benefits ABC-management. Also caskets I don't need them, if I really really want it I'll make sure I've earned it and that I don't get in the way of others. I think me and night played alittle to hard the first 3 tournaments, to much questing and labs every 48hrs, but we will bounce back. Just need time for us as a couple too.

Ranks are no problem.

Heirs were originally meant to organize members when I'm offline not to stay in guild forever.

I'm the only one who's suppose to stay in guild all the time since I have the leader rank and can't just pass it around whenever I go to sleep. Heirs are suppose to kick and invite people when I'm not there, also given to people who will be off for some time and be back soon.

Now I just need the permission of Nightngail to invite Rose, Juan's gf.