EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Just read the newest Drama here. All i Can say to malek is kurwas First Post: Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Idk what Friends you have in ABC ( maybe old AoA's ) but they way you insulted us is enough.

I once was in Guild with you, that was one time too much.

From me a clear NOPE

No for English aka Deadly-something I can't remember right now...sorry.

You can't just come and say you're lazy, then inform us that this is your application to ABC without saying anything more. We have already stated that we don't need to know your amps or crap like that but we would like to hear about YOU.

Loveable, Do not make the same mistakes I have made in the past. You have to take care in your voting. You may think someone is nice to you or, that they are a good person but you can't get to know someone in from just a few minutes in a game. I've learned that lesson too many times. I used to vote for people I saw regularily and were  nice to me-then they would come here and either not get a long with people in my guild or give up and lose interest in just one tiny post without trying.

anal before cum i think xd

Zzz, where is the censorship? It is a "official topic of ABC". If someone visit us would be great if he/she dont see such things like that.

Underage children everywhere!  (  khmm Jonny  xD )

I'm not the forum type but here it is :D

Some may know im a little lazy but ive had some motivation recently.

This is my application.

Regards,  Lara

I vote maybe yes but im not sure , you was ever a enemy and maybe I forgot anything disturb or insults idk many ppl hate  me I cant remember  all ahahaha

may i know ABC stands for? something like alpha beta charlie:)

im just curious hehe

Doesn't really mean anything.

This is just the name I gave our old topic 1 1/2 year ago when there was no guild system. We were still thinking of a name that time so I had to pick a temporary name, 123 was lame so I went with ABC. Everyone liked it and just when guild update came out we were discussing what we would name the guild, I wanted a serious name but it was so hard to find one, most of the members liked ABC so then they decided to pick that.

We are the definition of ABC.

I'd vote yes for Lara but some people think we should stop inviting people right now. I guess almost everyone is in Whatsapp, so guys discuss there and tell me the results. If no one talks then I'll do things on my own decisions.

There are a couple more applicants too, don't forget.

Hmmm, my decision would be, she could join if she ignored Leo forever.

So go go make up your minds before you crush one part of Leo's dreams.

I'm not the forum type but here it is :D

Some may know im a little lazy but ive had some motivation recently.

This is my application.

Regards,  Lara

this the bullshit application ive ever read...how on earth ur laziness and being motivated can help our guild?  and motivated on wat? by being more lazy  :wacko: :wacko: ursula is ryt u guys shud not just vote easily just bcoz uve met dem just like wat?..couple of minutes, hanging out like 2-3 tyms, and coz she a lady...vote wisely

hi guys, sry for using ur thread to something out of ur topic but ur thread is already known and i guess alot ppl visit it,( dont know othe place to post this)

today i heared that my friend durexlock get kicked out of aoa cuz he didnt reach 4000 gp per week

as if hassn forget all the help that dure did and kick him for only 175gp thats really missed up

i should have listen to reall friends that told me not to join aoa in first time and not to speak with him, but hassn really changed alot and became rude amd without a heart.

i really missed up everything in my game , i made alot of players mad of me and become a machine that work in hassn company and follow him like a dog, but for sure that i learned my mistake i will say always what i like my opinion and play with my rules. and for abc members im really sry for what i did, u were right , and sry again for insults that i did, hope u forgive me.

gl with ur guild have fun alot take care and im sry again for posting this unrelated topic in ur thread

can I join?

This is my application Shy ^^

I've talked with Lara a bit and she seemed nice, plus I believe lots of guild members already know her well.

She said she hasnt been online much lately but she's willing to be more in the future, not that she will be lazy.

And we already have a lot of members who are totally or a lot inactive, no hurt from that, just they will be low in the tournament award list.

That's what I've been saying all this time.

Almost everyone never votes properly. Still don't.

Yes or no is not a proper voting, this is not kindergarten where you just answer a question with a simple yes or no, you have to explain.

If you guys haven't even noticed, I never even counted your votes, I just wanted your opinions. But yeah, I don't want to be a bossy leader, if you guys really want this person in then I'll add him or her.

Anyways, no reason to be posting about this stuff here.

I just want to know if you guys are willing to accept more people or not.

I got some ideas if you can't decide, just talk in Whatsapp.

#1 Tip: NEVER trust a stranger.

Anyways, giving my opinions.

We are a family not a factory.

Lara is an old friend, I know alot of people here are her friend too. That's all I'm gonna say here. I'd gladly accept her in.

Juan has asked me also last week if his GF could join too, she hasn't spoken to me or said anything convincing but I'm willing to give her a good chance. But it's not gonna be that easy, like some members said, it's them who should approach us.

All the rest I don't know and know most of the guild don't know them too. Don't trust them, only way they'd convince me is with their first words, which most failed. I don't want to give any of them a chance since we have too many members.

Not gonna give personal opinions here, both positive and negative.

If you wanna know my opinions then just ask.

Ooops, was sending a novel to a friend, no, literally.

I'm tired of trying to start these serious convos since no one actually listens to me and rely on me to do this shit, so if nothing happens then I'll just do shit my own way or atleast the way the people who want to cooperate with me want.

K, gonna check now.

This is my application Shy ^^

I've talked with Lara a bit and she seemed nice, plus I believe lots of guild members already know her well.

She said she hasnt been online much lately but she's willing to be more in the future, not that she will be lazy.

And we already have a lot of members who are totally or a lot inactive, no hurt from that, just they will be low in the tournament award list.

which is better rather dan telling on ur application how lazy u r  :wacko: a very good description  :facepalm:

So I see that we need to pull the reigns back in a bit here.

I haven't really been voting but, I noticed alot of others haven't been voting too. Our guild is constantly full-and that's great! Not just because I want to see us in the top but, because we are NOT a factory and always looking for players who are active and friendly and fun. So lately, I have been deciding to say a little more in the voting area.

We need to remember that we have lost a few good players-not by our choice-but because we didn't take the time to seriously analyze the applicants. We used to require working out issues before making any definitive vote. We also lost a good player because we were so full that I am not sure if he didn't understand about the rotating or because he was forgotten? I have no idea. I mean yeah, it might sting a little to see you have been kicked but all you need to do is run into another friend and ask-and most times when other ABC sees you log on you are invited. You get used to it and realise it is not at all personal.

Our guild is a good strong guild and we have fun. I like that a lot. But some of these applicants?! Really? If you scroll back-even waaayyy back you can see how hard we have scrutinized others who have explained a whole lot more about themselves and still have been rejected. Rejected because we didn't actually give them a chance to let us get to know them. Now we have applicants saying crazy stuff like, "Hi Im so-and-so and I'm lazy. Can I join?" or, "Hi I was kicked from-whatever-guild can I be in ABC?" And what does that say about THEM personally?

I used to vote because I thought people were nice to me, or regular players. You need to think, can we trust these people? Will they be a good asset to our guild and a good friend? Are they scammers? Do they buy or trade accounts? It turns out, I didn't see it that way until Shitzo made me realise that what I thought was a good person was usually just some cling-on who wanted a free ride.

You do need to vote wisely. There are not many spots in ABC and future spots have already been promised. And, what about us? How many of us actually want to continuously rotate in and out? There is someone somewhere bound to get forgotten. I still do not even know who half of the new people are-AND I have to keep up with the name changes. We also need to care for each other like we say we do. I, personally, feel the need to focus on Current ABC players and the newbies who just joined that I do not know.

Another thing, just because you know them does not at all mean it should be an automatic vote. We have many players in our guild and on the forum who may have seen the applicant and/or doesn't know them at all-and it would be, in my opinion, very beneficial for them to introduce themselves to all of us so we can get to know a little about them. So we can make an informative decision based on the information they have given us.

I just want you to think about the fact that we have so many members already that it is hard to keep track of everyone. Not everyone is-or will fit- in our friend list-and likewise. That ups the chance for players being forgotten-and we don't want that. Each player brings something to our table and they should feel appreciated and respected.

So for now, even if it may not feel right, let's get our heads on straight and look at the big picture. Just randomly adding players kind of feels like we are a copy of AoA (AND WE ARE ANYTHING BUT!). It's amazing so many good players want to be a part of our family but, let's take our time. We still need to make sure that we are making the best decisions for our guild-and the newbies who join our guild.

cereal killer, are u a writer?

u have a writer style tactic 

i like it :good:

and if u mean me about selling or buying accounts i already posted that in support

waiting replies from devs

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=95165.msg649317#new

thanks Shitley for the information about the meaning of ABC behinds its history. now I know....he he he

well...talking about lab quest..you can ask my help for your quest guys to gain gp...I'm willing to help even I'm without in the party. .using earth,blind and heal players towards boss is really a big help that I can, but if you died along the way,I can't help to make you revive. hahaha. I'm not God that can make you alive again

O:-) hahaha.

just find me at world chat.

xxboyxx lvl20 rouge

xboyxx lvl 20 necro

xxxboyx lvl20 shaman

we mor lvl20 dk

cereal killer, are u a writer?

u have a writer style tactic 

i like it :good:

and if u mean me about selling or buying accounts i already posted that in support

waiting replies from devs

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=95165.msg649317#new

omg ,i am not abc but i am really sick of this bullshit.

abc, please dont let malek join your guild. you are a great guild ,each member can be proud to be ABC.

at first you acted like an ASSH*LE !!! and you didnt care about others, you were only bragging with your +10 ,and you wasnt +10 cause of hard work like others,no you just got +10 cause you sucked others dick and were a slave.

and suddenly,you dont have a rich guy helping you,and SUDDENLY you act like: i made mistakes bla bla bla... you just say that cause you want a top guild.

honestly, everybody make mistakes, i did too.

so when i would be abc, i would maybe give you a second chance if you would say: "i was an asshole, very greedy,sucked hassns dick to be a top player, but now i saw where i end up, i TRY (cause you didnt change yet!!) to be a nicer and better person"

but YOUR shit...omg. just suck. your topic is just another failed try to act like : "look at this abc, i changed,i am a better person now"

total shit. you are a snake and such ppl make me angry

omg ,i am not abc but i am really sick of this bullshit.

abc, please dont let malek join your guild. you are a great guild ,each member can be proud to be ABC.

at first you acted like an ASSH*LE !!! and you didnt care about others, you were only bragging with your +10 ,and you wasnt +10 cause of hard work like others,no you just got +10 cause you sucked others dick and were a slave.

and suddenly,you dont have a rich guy helping you,and SUDDENLY you act like: i made mistakes bla bla bla... you just say that cause you want a top guild.

honestly, everybody make mistakes, i did too.

so when i would be abc, i would maybe give you a second chance if you would say: "i was an asshole, very greedy,sucked hassns dick to be a top player, but now i saw where i end up, i TRY (cause you didnt change yet!!) to be a nicer and better person"

but YOUR shit...omg. just suck. your topic is just another failed try to act like : "look at this abc, i changed,i am a better person now"

total shit. you are a snake and such ppl make me angry

im not doing that to join abc lol , i did that cuz of the pressure that spanish always do to me, plus arent u guys always told me to change and stop acting like slave and dog and bla bla bla , and when i finally do it i hear this crap, u really missed up, im trying to change and gain ur trust back, so i get this :facepalm:

btw i guess i saw the post when abc reject me to be a member and i dont blame them.

arent u guys always told me to change and stop acting like slave and dog and bla bla bla , and when i finally do it i hear this crap, u really missed up, im trying to change and gain ur trust back, so i get this :facepalm:

THAT is exactly the point. you want to stop beeing an arrogant assholes and a slave. suddenly. same moment you got kicked out of AoA guild. so obviously you just want to act better to be invited in a top guild  :facepalm:

otherwise you would have changed befor,and not after you got kicked out of AoA.

you suck

THAT is exactly the point. you want to stop beeing an arrogant assholes and a slave. suddenly. same moment you got kicked out of AoA guild. so obviously you just want to act better to be invited in a top guild  :facepalm:

otherwise you would have changed befor,and not after you got kicked out of AoA.

you suck

i really hate ppl who think from their ass not use there brains.... :facepalm:

i want to change i saw what aoa did to me and to my friends and i get kicked cuz of buying tickets not cuz of what u saying, btw arent u an elf side so how u can know whats happening with me???

ohhh i remembered , u just use ur ass to get wrong idea

i really hate ppl who think from their ass not use there brains.... :facepalm:

i want to change i saw what aoa did to me and to my friends and i get kicked cuz of buying tickets not cuz of what u saying, btw arent u an elf side so how u can know whats happening with me???

ohhh i remembered , u just use ur ass to get wrong idea

seems like you are still an asshole,just act like you changed cause you want to be in ABC

all can see tht

i know what happened cause you spammed some topics with your story.

and you just proofed what i wrote before,you just "want to change" cause AOA kicked you.

btw ppl cant think with their ass. not possible. didnt you visit a school? oh wait, legi and hassn didnt allow you to do that  :facepalm:

seems like you are still an asshole,just act like you changed cause you want to be in ABC

all can see tht

i know what happened cause you spammed some topics with your story.

and you just proofed what i wrote before,you just "want to change" cause AOA kicked you.

btw ppl cant think with their ass. not possible. didnt you visit a school? oh wait, legi and hassn didnt allow you to do that  :facepalm:

well this sentence means u dont use ur mind and u think only in negative way btw im senior and in life science class means biology is main subject.

and i want to change and since i get kicked from aoa now i can , free from bosses

and i want to change and since i get kicked from aoa now i can , free from bosses

so you couldnt change cause your bosses didnt allow you so? you didnt had any chance to be a good person cause of your bosses?

WOW....thats really really really sad.

you prefered beeing an asshole and a slave with +10 than beeing a better person with real friends and so on...

that shows your character...

would you drop your +10-slave-cock-sucker-weapon to be in abc?

so you couldnt change cause your bosses didnt allow you so? you didnt had any chance to be a good person cause of your bosses?

WOW....thats really really really sad.

you prefered beeing an asshole and a slave with +10 than beeing a better person with real friends and so on...

that shows your character...

would you drop your +10-slave-cock-sucker-weapon to be in abc?

look if this staff that is screwing everyone reached +10 without any pay from me then sure i can drop but u wont believe me that legijonas didnt amp it for free , and if he could have amp it for free why he didnt amp all my items?

and to me the boss wasnt like this before , the days where me uzun hassn were best friends then i screwed everything and i get back with no idea that he change 360° 

look if this staff that is screwing everyone reached +10 without any pay from me then sure i can drop but u wont believe me that legijonas didnt amp it for free , and if he could have amp it for free why he didnt amp all my items?

and to me the boss wasnt like this before , the days where me uzun hassn were best friends then i screwed everything and i get back with no idea that he change 360°

your excuses cant hide that you just act like you want to change so you can be added in a top guild.

you prefered beeing an asshole/slave with +10 than beeing a nice/normal player with maybe +8.

now you pay the price for it

ABC would be really stupid when they add you

your excuses cant hide that you just act like you want to change so you can be added in a top guild.

you prefered beeing an asshole/slave with +10 than beeing a nice/normal player with maybe +8.

now you pay the price for it

ABC would be really stupid when they add you

lol u dont understand the top guild u are saying them are aoa abc therbs

aoa dont want abc already said no therbs for brs

so which top guild ur thinking about that im changing for??

btw i can be nice/normal with this +10 cuz i deserve it in my opinion

dears , stop this shit get your drama out of our guild topic , no ,malek  not going to join in abc never and yes he is a slave and pet she ,he was a pet of my friend spanish after she,he follow hassn and now he got ducked by her master now if want make more drama beetween yours move it to hassn company topic , thats all

dears , stop this shit get your drama out of our guild topic , no ,malek  not going to join in abc never and yes he is a slave and pet she ,he was a pet of my friend spanish after she,he follow hassn and now he got ♥♥♥♥ed by her master now if want make more drama beetween yours move it to hassn company topic , thats all

ohh dear u never change

Ive just wasted my pack of Lays for reading this whole shit dramma. Get the ♥♥♥♥ out from here or give me next pack of Lays  >:D