EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

I think he needs more than a sypmathy vote, and to vote "yes" because you came from the same guild is a little suspicious in my opinion. I don't really know where to stand on this particular voting.

Regardless of my vote being "yes" or "no" it is still up to the rest of my guild.

You know, it is kind of strange how AoA was parading around that they are "Number One" but truthfully we know it's only Hassn who is "No.1" because he is the one who spends his money to spam MC to win top place. But does that make him or his guild truly number one? No. What's more is, that AoA couldn't wait to accuse my fellow guildies that they were "cheating" and so on but AoA is no better! Then to rub in my guildie's faces that we are cheaters and that AoA is better in so many ways when all you are to Hassn is a bunch of Point-making-Cattle is a bunch of crap! Then, on the drop of a dime, he can decide he no longer has a need for you he will start drama and kick you-but not until he has taken you for all you are worth!!!! And look now!!!!! Most of the "original" AoA have been kicked!

My guild is filled (well I am only speaking for those I know and not newbies-sorry I just don't know you well enough yet!) with good people. We work hard, we play hard, and we have fun! Do we like being in the top 3? Sure, who doesn't? But we never, never use our members only for the purpose of gaining anything. I have friends here who can tell you that I may not go into arena often but I still quest almost everyday! I go to lab most times and I buy things for my guild that I think can help them in quests, or in arena. I do my best to help my friends out. They are there for me and back me up when I need it.

ABC is probably one of the best guilds (in my opinion) because we are a family, we care for one another, and we stand together united.

I know that MalexLoka has helped me on a few occassions (Don't assume I have forgotten) and that was nice. I have tried to heal him in passing when I can in return as a kind gesture. I know he may not always have helped other ABC members or maybe hasn't always been kind? I'm not sure.

I hope you understand that we are not trying to be judgemental-but only that we are trying to make the best decisions for our guild. We need people who are friendly, and helpful, and who are active. We want to know you aren't asking to be here for a free ride or bragging rights. We want to be as sure in you as we are in each other that you truly want to be a part of ABC-not because of top place or costumes.

My best advice to you is this: If you really would like a future spot in ABC then don't give up. SO MANY apply and give up without really attempting to get to know us and let us get to know them. Maybe even ask if you can join a few quests and what not. And I hope that if the day comes when we don't care to be in the top 3 (for whatever reason) you can handle that. It's not about always being in the top or being the best.

Okay...jeez that got winded! HAHAHAHA  :lol:

i dont know why u think i need abc for awards i, i have few friends in abc and he want me to join he also told me to post and to try, i knew that all will say no cuz i was in aoa  with bad past but  im not in for awards im in for fun and dont u think that if i want awards i cant ask for joining aoa back ? i was really pissed off cuz hassn gone far with this i also told that some ppl and the day he kicked me i didnt ask for reason and i didnt ask for join back , my friends tried to get me in but i dont want and guess hassn dont wamt (he dont say sry  :facepalm:)

its your job to inform yourself about the rules.

if you know the rules or not doesnt matter. when you break the rules you get problems (not here cause devs dont care, but normally)

ok tell them to bann me , i sold an account like 2year before and now they want to bann or whatever

whatever idc

Hmm..."They" were a strong guild? You do realise that there is no "They" in AoA- that is only Hassn-right???

I agree with many here though, I do not like people who deal in selling chars or trading accounts. It is a tricky situation and can easily be manipulated and that is something I am not interested in.

AoA people are (or were) so proud and flaunting it in other people's face-as if we don't know the truth about AoA!?!?!?!? We are neither blind OR stupid. We see right through it for what it is.

As for joing another competitive/strong guild for revenge? Then you have completely lost my vote. It makes me think, what kind of person are you after all? Speaking of trust, how do you know you aren't just a "spy" trying to mess stuff up and secretly report back to Hassn? If all you want is to mope and seek revenge I am sure there is an "Emo" Guild out there just waiting for drama.

if someone hurt u, what u do? u look at him and tell him " hi i like u" to me no i dont do that

and what about spy thing lol why i need to spy for that noob

and about that only hassn strong and he make guild strong its right but there are few ppl in aoa are good players

hahahaha xd i saw ur pink and when i sold it i didnt know about rules or forum i was newbie

so i dont think i get banned i should get a warn cuz i didnt know about foru, or rules

Its your responsability to read them. You specificly cross a box saying yes ive red the EULA rules.

I understand you dont need or want caskets. I think your number one dilemma is that without a guild, you lose alot of quality game play, since you play a high amp shaman i can only assume you like many others play this mostly for arena, and yes i did too at one point. But playing randoms wihtout a guild or friends is not like it use too. Now high amped OP classes are flooding the arena and without a good partner your chances are pitiful. So solo play is pretty much ruined for PvP people, my honest opinion.

if someone hurt u, what u do? u look at him and tell him " hi i like u" to me no i dont do that

and what about spy thing lol why i need to spy for that noob

and about that only hassn strong and he make guild strong its right but there are few ppl in aoa are good players

Don't make judgements about me. First of all, if you knew me at all you would realise that I have a bad poker face. Meaning, that I can't hide when I am disgusted and pissed off with something or someone. And since this is cyber space, I am not shy to let people know I do not like them. Trust me on this.

Even if you don't like someone make sure you be careful of who you cut down. It pays to be nice too. There is a graceful way to part ways-even if we know Hassn is really a dirt bag. It's not our job to post it everywhere, we already knew this-and I think you might have known it all a long too. People will find out on their own. We don't need so much convincing about him or his guild.

In my eyes it does not help to repeatedly express your disdain for someone and try to gain our liking. As I said earlier, if you want to be in ABC keep trying. Don't try to impress or go out of your way, just be yourself. Let us get to know you and you can prove yourself. I am not saying we are better than you  we are just being cautious.

If you have friends, ask them to express their opinions of you and share with us how they know you and how they feel. If you have friends in ABC then they need to also speak on your behalf.

Its your responsability to read them. You specificly cross a box saying yes ive red the EULA rules.

I understand you dont need or want caskets. I think your number one dilemma is that without a guild, you lose alot of quality game play, since you play a high amp shaman i can only assume you like many others play this mostly for arena, and yes i did too at one point. But playing randoms wihtout a guild or friends is not like it use too. Now high amped OP classes are flooding the arena and without a good partner your chances are pitiful. So solo play is pretty much ruined for PvP people, my honest opinion.

lol why u think if a palyer have high amp then he is OP its about way of playing and i dont think that i can do arena with a random player who dont understand my way, and no im not only a arena guy everyday i do swamp (only swamp cuz of my school) but in summer i used to do all quests. and i thought u told me abc for fun and not to be a machiine( tired of being 1) i want a guild that respect help others and a guild who kick members just cuz they bought tickets and not used(as if i get kicked cuz i didnt made gp)

Well, it's final.

Most members don't want you in cause of multiple reasons, so I'm afraid you won't be able to join us. Even if it's not for awards.

lol why u think if a palyer have high amp then he is OP its about way of playing and i dont think that i can do arena with a random player who dont understand my way, and no im not only a arena guy everyday i do swamp (only swamp cuz of my school) but in summer i used to do all quests. and i thought u told me abc for fun and not to be a machiine( tired of being 1) i want a guild that respect help others and a guild who kick members just cuz they bought tickets and not used(as if i get kicked cuz i didnt made gp)

Give me a break, theirs only one reason why mainstream ppl make shamans and thats cause they are OP and that has nothing to do with how you play shaman, it has only to do with the fact it got heal, aoe effect and 2 disables out of 5 skills. Atleast have the decency to admit that you made shaman cause its OP. The only people who can say they made a shaman cause they wanted a shaman is people who made them before version 1.3 when shaman sucked and avrage heal was 70-90HP per tick.

This is however just a side track, if it wasnt for past account trading i was considering giving you a chance. Its is totally fine with me that you enjoy playing shaman, it just make little sense without OP partners in the current time of WS.

Don't make judgements about me. First of all, if you knew me at all you would realise that I have a bad poker face. Meaning, that I can't hide when I am disgusted and pissed off with something or someone. And since this is cyber space, I am not shy to let people know I do not like them. Trust me on this.

Even if you don't like someone make sure you be careful of who you cut down. It pays to be nice too. There is a graceful way to part ways-even if we know Hassn is really a dirt bag. It's not our job to post it everywhere, we already knew this-and I think you might have known it all a long too. People will find out on their own. We don't need so much convincing about him or his guild.

In my eyes it does not help to repeatedly express your disdain for someone and try to gain our liking. As I said earlier, if you want to be in ABC keep trying. Don't try to impress or go out of your way, just be yourself. Let us get to know you and you can prove yourself. I am not saying we are better than you  we are just being cautious.

If you have friends, ask them to express their opinions of you and share with us how they know you and how they feel. If you have friends in ABC then they need to also speak on your behalf.

first im sry i didnt mean that but u guys keep leading me to hassn saying im spying and other stuff (forget the idea of hassn) and thx or telling me what u do, and u can ask loveshaman(nida) and redxdragon they both in abc

Give me a break, theirs only one reason why mainstream ppl make shamans and thats cause they are OP and that has nothing to do with how you play shaman, it has only to do with the fact it got heal, aoe effect and 2 disables out of 5 skills. Atleast have the decency to admit that you made shaman cause its OP. The only people who can say they made a shaman cause they wanted a shaman is people who made them before version 1.3 when shaman sucked and avrage heal was 70-90HP per tick.

i know u wont belive me but shaman was my first char and i didnt know anything about it

and thx for ur posts good luck with abc  :good:

@malek

It's just, not gonna happen, so no point,

my advice, return to AoA and use any means necessary to persuade his highness to forgive you.

lol thx i dont want , without guild better then returning back

guys we should give malek a chance.

i know him from past 2 years and till now he has been a good frn to me.

i know he insulted u guys alot but plzz we should all forget the past and should have a frest start

im sure u all will really like to see the real malek.

so my vote is "yes".

and i even request u guys to take him into consideration.and join him.

thanx :blush:

guys we should give malek a chance.

i know him from past 2 years and till now he has been a good frn to me.

i know he insulted u guys alot but plzz we should all forget the past and should have a frest start

im sure u all will really like to see the real malek.

so my vote is "yes".

and i even request u guys to take him into consideration.and join him.

thanx :blush:

thx bro for ur help but shitzo said its final i cant join

My vote is still yes also.. the most saw his bad sides, but believe me he has kind sides also ( like everybody )... just give him a chance.. he deserves it ( my opinion )

My vote is still yes also.. the most saw his bad sides, but believe me he has kind sides also ( like everybody )... just give him a chance.. he deserves it ( my opinion )

thx loveshaman and also cindyx and xmich said yes

i think the same thanx :give_rose:

ehmmm...hello guys*hi* :drinks:

I'm newbie here in forum but nevertheless in kota..last night happened in kota in captive which malek want to steal captive even  he just tp in the area.

last night happened with xxxraixxx and xxkonzen(me) at captive, he move forward to steal the cap but he failed and scold us that he is already in the area:! wtf malek( sorry for this). ABC is not like aoa in stealing captives that u did. come on bro!!!! be realistic!!!! and now u want to insist back in ABC even you are one of shitzo best friend before. and say sorry for what you did. ehmmm maybe its just a mistakes but I just want to ask why u left your best friends for just the rewards and being in the top!!! why why why huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.

loveable/ loveshaman thank you for the motivation hehehe.

motivation will not be disappeared in my mind...maybe next day.,next month even next year I will still waiting for my chance for being in ABC member.

inside or outside the guild and as long in the game,keep your mind intact with one way which pinoy said" patungo sa  daan na matuwid."( quotation from Philippine's president he he he.

I'm newbie here in forum but nevertheless in kota..last night happened in kota in captive which malek want to steal captive even  he just tp in the area.

last night happened with xxxraixxx and xxkonzen(me) at captive, he move forward to steal the cap but he failed and scold us that he is already in the area:! wtf malek( sorry for this). ABC is not like aoa in stealing captives that u did. come on bro!!!! be realistic!!!! and now u want to insist back in ABC even you are one of shitzo best friend before. and say sorry for what you did. ehmmm maybe its just a mistakes but I just want to ask why u left your best friends for just the rewards and being in the top!!! why why why huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.

loveable/ loveshaman thank you for the motivation hehehe.

motivation will not be disappeared in my mind...maybe next day.,next month even next year I will still waiting for my chance for being in ABC member.

inside or outside the guild and as long in the game,keep your mind intact with one way which pinoy said" patungo sa  daan na matuwid."( quotation from Philippine's president he he he.

i hate player like u, when i open i saw an druid attacking u his name is ahmadzaki so i killed him and healed u and u didnt even said thx lol, and i didnt steal i waited u 2min and u didnt take it so when i took u told me a steal? bro go lvl up

well then you got a yes from nubrose too i guess.

nida said nubrose and kova said no:(

sulla what about u:[

well look what im saying, im so sry i forget that shitzo said  finally no

nida said nubrose and kova said no:(

sulla what about u:[

well look what im saying, im so sry i forget that shitzo said  finally no

U have now 4 yes.. just go on !

U have now 4 yes.. just go on !

Sorry Nida not gonna happen. It's not a matter of how many Yes he can collect, it's about the amount of No.

Normally in the polls to let new players in there are a few yes and the rest of the guild that doesnt care and doesnt vote, so the few yes are enough. In this case the few yes are swallowed by the amount of ppl who dont want Malek in. It's a definitive rejection.

Dude noone likes a spy.

No to Malekxloka.

Joining next top guild after being kicked by ""No.1""?

Prove me your points and prove me you're worthy of your own words.

Ingame. Name's Furukawa. Soon to be Crusang.

No to Malekxloka.

Joining next top guild after being kicked by ""No.1""?

Prove me your points and prove me you're worthy of your own words.

Ingame. Name's Furukawa. Soon to be Crusang.

first of all i dont know why u guys still think i want join abc cuz of ur rank ,but if u see this tour abc not in rank 123 cuz u guys didnt like the awards , so does it seems i want awards?

second nida stop trying it seems as i told u they wont forgive me

third u guys can stop voting cuz shitzo said no cuz of members decision

again gl

not now but maybe some day.

its 5 cuz zethu gave me sympathy yes

sympathy vote only counts if no one else votes yes  :blush:  thats why its simpathy (do u dont feel bad if getting all no's  :good: )

:pleasantry: Im not sure I agree with that statement, but I'll take it ;D ε(^_^)/

if you dont ull be an ex adventurer like myself after you get my arrow to your knee

I'm not the forum type but here it is :D

Some may know im a little lazy but ive had some motivation recently.

This is my application.

Regards,  Lara

you know the duck what?

I thought we were friends.

I thought we were a team, partners, buddies

You followed me everywhere and I TRUSTED YOU ducking ♥♥♥♥♥!

I watched over you and protected you, because I thought you had my back!!

and when I needed you the most, you go and stab me in the back!

dumb ducking ass! You reset the miniboss 3 times and caused me to die you ducking betrayer piece of shit minion!!

go scatter shot your mom next time!!!  >:D >:D

This is my application.

Regards,  Lara

ah, a big yes from me  ;D  known her for ages and  :give_rose: :blush: 

This is my application.

Regards,  Lara

I vote yes , because I just met her and she's very kind and helpfull  :good: