EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

nida maybe cuz i left aoa

im not ganna join back cuz im pissed of

Malek if u wanna join, u need to explain everything so the members will know why... what happened at aoa, why u wanna join abc?

wat if wen ur not pissed anymore? wat u gonna do? go back der  :wacko:  making decision wen ur mad is really not a good idea  ;)  wish u luck on ur application

why u think further to future and did i told u i want join back? and why i should

thx for the good luck

Malek if u wanna join, u need to explain everything so the members will know why... what happened at aoa, why u wanna join abc?

well i got kicked cuz hassn used his mind and thought i scamm salahartak cuz i got greench

and also cuz i bought tickets and not used

see im thief i bought tickets and not use:(

i want join abc cuz i wanna have fun and help a little also i told shitzo he told me to ask members

well i got kicked cuz hassn used his mind and thought i scamm salahartak cuz i got greench

i want join abc cuz i wanna have fun and help a little also i told shitzo he told me to ask members

|cuz i bought tickets and not used

You got kicked for this? WHAT?!1!?

soo.. hassan thought u scammed salahartak because of his greench? Hmm.. why did HE* thought that? did salahartak say something about it ? and does he still has his greench costume or u traded/bought ?

|cuz i bought tickets and not used

You got kicked for this? WHAT?!1!?

xd in warehouse adnan add tickets and said 5sets max so i bought 5sets and then i was waiting derpin amd swagger to spam 3x3 but next day i got kicked and at whatsapp hassn said forever

next day sprng told me i got kicked cuz i bought tickets and not used and hassn think i scamm salah or cuz he think i still own salah

soo.. hassan thought u scammed salahartak because of his greench? Hmm.. why did u thought that? did salahartak say something about it ? and does he still has his greench costume or u traded/bought ?

salahartak was mine and i sold it long time ago but now salahartak was selling greench so i offered 200k and he sold me

so in hassn's small mind he think that i didnt sell salah or that i scamm from salah greench

he cant think that i might bought it

salahartak was mine and i sold it long time ago but now salahartak was selling greench so i offered 200k and he sold me

so in hassn's small mind he think that i didnt sell salah or that i scamm from salah greench

U know what Malek. I vote yes for u, we had a nice friendship and talked much in game. I know how u are and I think that u should try to get yes from the other members.. Just talk with them in game, they need to know u.. Good luck !

U know what Malek. I vote yes for u, we had a nice friendship and talked much in game. I know how u are and I think that u should try to get yes from the other members.. Just talk with them in game, they need to know u.. Good luck !

thx nida but i dont want to pressure them

i was really bad with them and i dont  expect yes from them like vomm shyleen jonny lone sulla 

i was really bad with them and i dont  expect yes from them like vomm shyleen jonny lone sulla

u can say sorry to them.. and ask them to give u a chance. i dont need to say this, u can think about it..

:give_rose:  wer special den  :blush:

loveable sry wont work i was really bad   

ur choise Malek.. If u want that they forgive u, u can try ur chance (talk in game and say sorry, ask for a chance).. if not.. then u can stop post here..

ur choise Malek.. If u want that they forgive u, u can try ur chance (talk in game and say sorry, ask for a chance).. if not.. then u can stop post here..

i tried with jonny he said no and shyleen said definite no

Go talk to him, its all a big misunderstanding then. You don't want to join us, you just want the costumes and because we are at the TOP. 

You knew there's NO WAY you could join back to AoA, and so, you just applied to the next TOP Guild. Few weeks ago you were very happy at AoA and i am sure if you get a chance to join back in there again, you will be happy.

We ABC members have to be careful on who we let in to our FAMILY.

Some just want the easy ride ;D

Go talk to him, its all a big misunderstanding then. You don't want to join us, you just want the costumes and because we are at the TOP. 

You knew there's NO WAY you could join back to AoA, and so, you just applied to the next TOP Guild. Few weeks ago you were very happy at AoA and i am sure if you get a chance to join back in there again, you will be happy.

We ABC members have to be careful on who we let in to our FAMILY.

Some just want the easy ride ;D

ur mistaking cuz i told shitzo that before tour i can leave and add others cuz i dont want awards

plus i wont ask hassn cuz he should use his mind before he do something

Just small question: where the duck you had your eyes when you joining AoA ? Dont tell me you didnt knew who Hassn really is. I can bet if he will be still in AoA you wont open your eyes, and you will live in fake friendship with him. Good thing is you can learn something on your own fault. Try your luck in TheBrs if you want only awards.

I think he needs more than a sypmathy vote, and to vote "yes" because you came from the same guild is a little suspicious in my opinion. I don't really know where to stand on this particular voting.

Regardless of my vote being "yes" or "no" it is still up to the rest of my guild.

You know, it is kind of strange how AoA was parading around that they are "Number One" but truthfully we know it's only Hassn who is "No.1" because he is the one who spends his money to spam MC to win top place. But does that make him or his guild truly number one? No. What's more is, that AoA couldn't wait to accuse my fellow guildies that they were "cheating" and so on but AoA is no better! Then to rub in my guildie's faces that we are cheaters and that AoA is better in so many ways when all you are to Hassn is a bunch of Point-making-Cattle is a bunch of crap! Then, on the drop of a dime, he can decide he no longer has a need for you he will start drama and kick you-but not until he has taken you for all you are worth!!!! And look now!!!!! Most of the "original" AoA have been kicked!

My guild is filled (well I am only speaking for those I know and not newbies-sorry I just don't know you well enough yet!) with good people. We work hard, we play hard, and we have fun! Do we like being in the top 3? Sure, who doesn't? But we never, never use our members only for the purpose of gaining anything. I have friends here who can tell you that I may not go into arena often but I still quest almost everyday! I go to lab most times and I buy things for my guild that I think can help them in quests, or in arena. I do my best to help my friends out. They are there for me and back me up when I need it.

ABC is probably one of the best guilds (in my opinion) because we are a family, we care for one another, and we stand together united.

I know that MalexLoka has helped me on a few occassions (Don't assume I have forgotten) and that was nice. I have tried to heal him in passing when I can in return as a kind gesture. I know he may not always have helped other ABC members or maybe hasn't always been kind? I'm not sure.

I hope you understand that we are not trying to be judgemental-but only that we are trying to make the best decisions for our guild. We need people who are friendly, and helpful, and who are active. We want to know you aren't asking to be here for a free ride or bragging rights. We want to be as sure in you as we are in each other that you truly want to be a part of ABC-not because of top place or costumes.

My best advice to you is this: If you really would like a future spot in ABC then don't give up. SO MANY apply and give up without really attempting to get to know us and let us get to know them. Maybe even ask if you can join a few quests and what not. And I hope that if the day comes when we don't care to be in the top 3 (for whatever reason) you can handle that. It's not about always being in the top or being the best.

Okay...jeez that got winded! HAHAHAHA  :lol:

I think he needs more than a sypmathy vote, and to vote "yes" because you came from the same guild is a little suspicious in my opinion. I don't really know where to stand on this particular voting.

Regardless of my vote being "yes" or "no" it is still up to the rest of my guild.

You know, it is kind of strange how AoA was parading around that they are "Number One" but truthfully we know it's only Hassn who is "No.1" because he is the one who spends his money to spam MC to win top place. But does that make him or his guild truly number one? No. What's more is, that AoA couldn't wait to accuse my fellow guildies that they were "cheating" and so on but AoA is no better! Then to rub in my guildie's faces that we are cheaters and that AoA is better in so many ways when all you are to Hassn is a bunch of Point-making-Cattle is a bunch of crap! Then, on the drop of a dime, he can decide he no longer has a need for you he will start drama and kick you-but not until he has taken you for all you are worth!!!! And look now!!!!! Most of the "original" AoA have been kicked!

My guild is filled (well I am only speaking for those I know and not newbies-sorry I just don't know you well enough yet!) with good people. We work hard, we play hard, and we have fun! Do we like being in the top 3? Sure, who doesn't? But we never, never use our members only for the purpose of gaining anything. I have friends here who can tell you that I may not go into arena often but I still quest almost everyday! I go to lab most times and I buy things for my guild that I think can help them in quests, or in arena. I do my best to help my friends out. They are there for me and back me up when I need it.

ABC is probably one of the best guilds (in my opinion) because we are a family, we care for one another, and we stand together united.

I know that MalexLoka has helped me on a few occassions (Don't assume I have forgotten) and that was nice. I have tried to heal him in passing when I can in return as a kind gesture. I know he may not always have helped other ABC members or maybe hasn't always been kind? I'm not sure.

I hope you understand that we are not trying to be judgemental-but only that we are trying to make the best decisions for our guild. We need people who are friendly, and helpful, and who are active. We want to know you aren't asking to be here for a free ride or bragging rights. We want to be as sure in you as we are in each other that you truly want to be a part of ABC-not because of top place or costumes.

My best advice to you is this: If you really would like a future spot in ABC then don't give up. SO MANY apply and give up without really attempting to get to know us and let us get to know them. Maybe even ask if you can join a few quests and what not. And I hope that if the day comes when we don't care to be in the top 3 (for whatever reason) you can handle that. It's not about always being in the top or being the best.

Okay...jeez that got winded! HAHAHAHA  :lol:

epic

I dont feel like I can vote just yet.

but my opinion is, he has to show he can be trusted.

just a while ago he was with aoa and now he wants revenge on them.

well, what ensures that he wont get upset with abc and try to get revenge as well?

And personally I dont find trustworthy those who buy/sell accounts. One day you could be one person, the next day you could be someone else. And next week you can say "that wasnt me on this char, it was Peter, im a new owner :) "

and anyone accused of being scammers doesnt seem trustworthy either.

So, can you prove you can be trusted?

and can you prove you want to be in abc and not just getting revenge?

I dont feel like I can vote just yet.

but my opinion is, he has to show he can be trusted.

just a while ago he was with aoa and now he wants revenge on them.

well, what ensures that he wont get upset with abc and try to get revenge as well?

And personally I dont find trustworthy those who buy/sell accounts. One day you could be one person, the next day you could be someone else. And next week you can say "that wasnt me on this char, it was Peter, im a new owner :) "

and anyone accused of being scammers doesnt seem trustworthy either.

So, can you prove you can be trusted?

and can you prove you want to be in abc and not just getting revenge?

I cant vote yes if its true malek has been dealing with this. I dont want any people with a history of account trading in ABC.

salahartak was mine and i sold it long time ago

LOL  :clapping:

Roland, Snor wher areeeeeee youuuuuhhhhhhhhh  :diablo:

Just small question: where the ♥♥♥♥ you had your eyes when you joining AoA ? Dont tell me you didnt knew who Hassn really is. I can bet if he will be still in AoA you wont open your eyes, and you will live in fake friendship with him. Good thing is you can learn something on your own fault. Try your luck in TheBrs if you want only awards.

first whem i get back uzun and altay was my only friends from past amd they were im aoa that why i joined and cuz it strong guild

and therbs only for brs so they cant join me second did u see any post i say i want join for awards

btw tour awards suck i only want fun, no one cam hunt or arena with me cuz of this guild thing :pleasantry:

LOL  :clapping:

Roland, Snor wher areeeeeee youuuuuhhhhhhhhh  :diablo:

hahahaha xd i saw ur pink and when i sold it i didnt know about rules or forum i was newbie

so i dont think i get banned i should get a warn cuz i didnt know about foru, or rules

I cant vote yes if its true malek has been dealing with this. I dont want any people with a history of account trading in ABC.

i said only once i traded salahartak for items and i didnt knew thats its bad thing , that time lot ppl use to sell or buy or use friends account and now i worked hard on my shaman or i wont sell

hahahaha xd i saw ur pink and when i sold it i didnt know about rules or forum i was newbie

so i dont think i get banned i should get a warn cuz i didnt know about foru, or rules

its your job to inform yourself about the rules.

if you know the rules or not doesnt matter. when you break the rules you get problems (not here cause devs dont care, but normally)

first whem i get back uzun and altay was my only friends from past amd they were im aoa that why i joined and cuz it strong guild

Hmm..."They" were a strong guild? You do realise that there is no "They" in AoA- that is only Hassn-right???

I agree with many here though, I do not like people who deal in selling chars or trading accounts. It is a tricky situation and can easily be manipulated and that is something I am not interested in.

AoA people are (or were) so proud and flaunting it in other people's face-as if we don't know the truth about AoA!?!?!?!? We are neither blind OR stupid. We see right through it for what it is.

As for joing another competitive/strong guild for revenge? Then you have completely lost my vote. It makes me think, what kind of person are you after all? Speaking of trust, how do you know you aren't just a "spy" trying to mess stuff up and secretly report back to Hassn? If all you want is to mope and seek revenge I am sure there is an "Emo" Guild out there just waiting for drama.

Hmm..."They" were a strong guild? You do realise that there is no "They" in AoA- that is only Hassn-right???

I agree with many here though, I do not like people who deal in selling chars or trading accounts. It is a tricky situation and can easily be manipulated and that is something I am not interested in.

AoA people are (or were) so proud and flaunting it in other people's face-as if we don't know the truth about AoA!?!?!?!? We are neither blind OR stupid. We see right through it for what it is.

As for joing another competitive/strong guild for revenge? Then you have completely lost my vote. It makes me think, what kind of person are you after all? Speaking of trust, how do you know you aren't just a "spy" trying to mess stuff up and secretly report back to Hassn? If all you want is to mope and seek revenge I am sure there is an "Emo" Guild out there just waiting for drama.

im enough drama for this guild  ;D