EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

please guys ..let me join abc ..

sorry we cant accept you after see your last words to abc, thanks for nothing, and  try to be aoa well with a time maybe we change opinion but from now my vote is no , but still loving you  xd everybody can got  a second  oportunity

btw bros  im going to kill someone xD yesterday  finally with  my  money from my little work  from holidays , I go to thee phone shop all was right they explained rate , already knew that and surprise when all was done these motherduckers told me , sorry we dont have more prepay targets, return in one week .  :crazy: one week? duck really?well i have 2  options wait that week or move to another shop more far uhhh so ducked xd

donedonedonedonedonedonedonedonedonedonedoneedonedeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeimbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk heuaheuaheuaheuaheuahuehauhauehuhuehuahueehauehuaheuaheuaheuaheuaaheuaheuheuaheuaheuaheuah from  now I waste my net  only for game ,  forum =closed for me or then my speed getducked xDDD

Hi guys :) im juneshaman-lvl 20 shaman.. One of the ABC member told me to post on this topic to apply to become a member.

-im an active player.

-not greedy. I share as a team/family

-you can trust on me

-playful (sometimes)

-i hate being judged lol

- i love to joke around

-one of the member said ABC is a family. I care and love a family. I would be proud of becoming a member of this family :) :give_rose:

-ABC is an awesome guild. But thats not the reason i wanna join, i wanna join because i wanna be part of the family,share,care and help others and treat them like my family :)

- so please vote for me and thank you for giving me a chance to introduce myself to ABC guild :drinks:

Welcome

One of the members of the ABC told me I wrote on the forum asking for admittance to ABC

do not know let's get to the matter: D

-have a couple of characters, but the ABC I would like to join my level 20 shaman "Ziomkos"

WS-play from 26.06.2012

-I am from Poland

-I am 17 years old, I go to high school but I do not mind the frequent game

-I am an active player

-I try to do all the daily quest

-I am a cultural

-I do not insult other players (respecting everyone no matter lvl)

-I try to build a pleasant atmosphere around myself

-you can trust me

I hope to positively weigh up my membership request

Thank you

Since we are a family it would be nice if you two talk to few of our members ingame and show them how you are and so on. Then those members will say their opinion to us & we will vote for you if no one has anything to say against you.

Good luck!

Especially Brisign, he's in charge of new recruits so pm him, let him know you and will be more easy to be invited ;) 

Dont give up if he doesnt answer immediatly, he's often busy with other ppl who wants to join ABC, just keep pmming him.

>>> Brisign

you did not understand: D I wrote this because I inadvertently go to the AoA only ABC was referring to this statement: D

Abc get famous :P AoA disbanded or something? :D

but it does not matter xd

sondor and kinkakux(me)  would like to join we understand u guys are full but we want to be put in a waiting list maybe hangout with some of the members and meet new friends.

well sondor level 20 lock good amp

and me kinkakux also lv 20 lock with good amps

just wanna make some warspear memories together before we move on in life

sondor and kinkakux(me)  would like to join we understand u guys are full but we want to be put in a waiting list maybe hangout with some of the members and meet new friends.

well sondor level 20 lock good amp

and me kinkakux also lv 20 lock with good amps

just wanna make some warspear memories together before we move on in life

sorry , no read bloody post your  alreeady tryied to join  aoa and other thing , sondor is or was a elf  and he killed me at kotaravva some someee months ago I dont forgot people sorry thats doesnt care but you guys tried to be aoa at same time LOL

sorry , no read bloody post your  alreeady tryied to join  aoa and other thing , sondor is or was a elf  and he killed me at kotaravva some someee months ago I dont forgot people sorry thats doesnt care but you guys tried to be aoa at same time LOL

sondor isnt sonder and i probably killed u more times than he  ;D

sondor isnt sonder and i probably killed u more times than he  ;D

yes  but bro marceline op heal vs my sweet warlock without moon def and +7staff is normal xd  but  your bd dont say the  same heauehauehauehauehah a pet xd

yes  but bro marceline op heal vs my sweet warlock without moon def and +7staff is normal xd  but  your bd dont say the  same heauehauehauehauehah a pet xd

bring out ur rogue vs my bd huehuehuehuehuehu  ;D

[shadow=red,left]ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD[/shadow]

Опубликованное фото

[shadow=red,left]ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD[/shadow]

MEMBERS

1. Shitzo

2. Furukawa

3. Tocino

4. Shyleen

5. Warlunatic

6. Vomm

7. Ioki

8. Malikah

9. Unforgiven

10. Houstontx ( Julio's wife )

11. Jayythugg

12. Nubrose

13. Magicjonny

14. Ciamiau

15. Lonequeen

16. Darkrr

17. Brisign

18. Mizhi

19. Odjur

20. Nightngail

21. Cindyx

22. Xmichelle

23. Liqhtr

24. Redxdragon

25. Leolock

26. Darkjess

27. Evalynn

28. Xloveablex

29. Kova

30. Qiara

31. Spacehoq

32. Catalonia (inactive)

33. Zathu

34. Luleeee

35. Juandlcruz

36. Mechademon

And RIP in peace Marcin

And don't forget Agusia, our first female loss. RIP in peace, Leo, Sulla, Rose and Elliot will miss you.

Rogue Shaman Barbarian Deathknight Warlock Necromancer

Member Rotation

We will be rotating members ( kicking offline members and inviting online members )

So if you know you're gonna be offline for 6hrs then please leave the guild, also atleast have 1 character in the guild, if I see 2 characters of 1 person then I will kick one of them.

Keep most active members in your friend list so that you will know who to ask for an invite when you are out of the guild.

Tourny Award listing

Won't be taking award

♥♥♥♥ bro youre slowy xd leave  me inactive status and  put  me at number 15 or 7with  our ladies xD :blush: i feel sad  with zathu under me xD rip marcin, rip reezeeh , rip spanish and where the duck  is warlu

bring out ur rogue vs my bd huehuehuehuehuehu  ;D

really? want it?  i  am +4 a weak sauce  roguee without accuracy  ;D remember old times  when my  rogue was a troll you got  raped  like  a bunny

whos the stupid  to  kick me I lost  my gp of yesterday :( and duck now need wait 3hours to join really?  duck shitza  make me heir -_- or i start to inv random  noobs xD puta explorer im back to game after long time but lol  :facepalm:

Eh dude since basically noone respects the "when off for 6 hours leave" rule stuff like that can happen.

Dont worry, happened to everyone of us, nothing to do with "im back to game after long time " ^^

really? want it?  i  am +4 a weak sauce  roguee without accuracy  ;D remember old times  when my  rogue was a troll you got  raped  like  a bunny

yes, very hard to beat but fun to try  ;D  now payback begins  :dirol:

:clapping: hello to all ABC!!!

I'm here again to try my luck to join ABC and be invited. :facepalm:

I'm a quest spammer lvl 20 rouge.