EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Mel you dont wana PvP night in RL, just a heads up  :mega_shok:

Bloody we can pvp between the sheets! LOLOLOL

You're so hot......sorry guys I had to say it...mostly I was kidding though...I mean he is hot-to me but the rest was a joke...omg :facepalm:

Bloody we can pvp between the sheets! LOLOLOL

You're so hot......sorry guys I had to say it...mostly I was kidding though...I mean he is hot-to me but the rest was a joke...omg :facepalm:

It`s ok, we all lie "to get some" xd

I thought so much, and here I am for ask about join ABC.

I have 20lvl rogue and warlock. Wolfsight and Bearsight.

I am active game player but on forum not so much, maybe I will.

Guild system becoming important and I want to be in serious guild which they also cares friendship.

About equipment rogue has 557 damage, 2.7k defence. +9 sudden doom blade and rondel, +8 sd blade. Using 3x ice queen accesories.

Warlock has +9 sd staff. And others are +9 +8...

I want to play with more lovely and respectful players. And want to know member's idea about me. Thanks.

Ps. Nowadays I had some problems in my real life, thats why I cant write sı much and explain my feelings. Sorry about that.

I thought so much, and here I am for ask about join ABC.

I have 20lvl rogue and warlock. Wolfsight and Bearsight.

I am active game player but on forum not so much, maybe I will.

Guild system becoming important and I want to be in serious guild which they also cares friendship.

About equipment rogue has 557 damage, 2.7k defence. +9 sudden doom blade and rondel, +8 sd blade. Using 3x ice queen accesories.

Warlock has +9 sd staff. And others are +9 +8...

I want to play with more lovely and respectful players. And want to know member's idea about me. Thanks.

Ps. Nowadays I had some problems in my real life, thats why I cant write sı much and explain my feelings. Sorry about that.

Application has been Rejected.

Reasons, account trader, past scammer, you're peryclesbr, and the irrelevant reason that i don't like you. Out.

Application has been Rejected.

Reasons, account trader, past scammer, you're peryclesbr, and the irrelevant reason that i don't like you. Out.

I didnt deny that I am peryclesbr. But no one can tell me that disguisting word scammer. Never, never, never. Im not going to fight with you about this silly post but never say I am scammer. I really fed up from it.

__

Sorry for bad english but thats completely understable.

I didnt deny that I am peryclesbr. But no one can tell me that disguisting word scammer. Never, never, never. Im not going to fight with you about this silly post but never say I am scammer. I really fed up from it.

__

Sorry for bad english but thats completely understable.

Oh you didnt deny, even if you did i knew you were.

And no one can tell you're a scammer? Well i did in the above post. Scamming history. You. Scammer.

Next.

I think we need to stop accepting people for a while and just focus on all the newcomers that we have now. They are still new and I don't even know half of them...well being on vacation isn't helping either but..you know...

I think we need to consider old school players with a good reputation before all and we really need to focus on our guild and friends. Period.

I think we need to stop accepting people for a while and just focus on all the newcomers that we have now. They are still new and I don't even know half of them...well being on vacation isn't helping either but..you know...

I think we need to consider old school players with a good reputation before all and we really need to focus on our guild and friends. Period.

I agree with it , many new players on guild and more for me xD we need to know them first and focus on the old ppl and friends.

Hello guys..can i join this guild one more time???Please  O:-) .u can invite my shaman ..

when and why  you left of the guild?  well I vote yees for the apeballs ofc xD I dnt know why youre out

Hello guys..can i join this guild one more time???Please  O:-) .u can invite my shaman ..

he went emo gay...and who wudnt vote for gayball  ;D  yes for dis gay

As per ur request  :wacko: ;D

if u look at this post's pictures. at 2nd pic u will see half-naked ranger named desunoto.... that was me :lol:

if u look at this post's pictures. at 2nd pic u will see half-naked ranger named desunoto.... that was me :lol:

cnt understand  :wacko:

Err this apeball first left abc (also saying "thanks for nothing" in his byebye post), then asked for AoA to join and was rejected , now wants to come back to us. No for me.

Err this apeball first left abc (also saying "thanks for nothing" in his byebye post), then asked for AoA to join and was rejected , now wants to come back to us. No for me.

haha..sorry for that..i only try my luck to join aoa because i know they would'nt invite me to guild.

haha..sorry for that..i only try my luck to join aoa because i know they would'nt invite me to guild.

so u try to join for them to say no? makes no sense at all.

me and Marcin not even mentioned on the 1st page :cray:

Wat? We had Marcin there for ages. Sulla wouldn't stop crying until I put his name up the day he left.

Hmm well id like to join names tydeee rouge lvl 18 all armours +5 2 part kw blades scout gladius +7 392 dmg 1748 Crit max send me a pm

Yeah and your amps and equips are suppose to get you in.

Wat? We had Marcin there for ages. Sulla wouldn't stop crying until I put his name up the day he left. Yeah and your amps and equips are suppose to get you in.

Well idk im just sharing my amps and equips in case interested i want to join a good guild and urs seems gr8 shitley